Democratic no bash part 2

Dish on the soaps, primetime TV shows, or just chat about whatever is on your mind.
sparklepony

Re: Democratic no bash part 2

Postby sparklepony » Tue Nov 21, 2017 3:22 pm

BrianRose wrote:
kenya12 wrote:
BrianRose wrote:Alabama's Governor is troubled by the Roy Moore pedophile accusations, and she has said she has no reason to disbelieve the accusers. People in Alabama are coming out saying that Moore was known to troll for teenagers. A deputy DA told CNN last week that it was common knowledge that Moore dated high school girls. Moore was even banned from the Gadsden mall and the YMCA for his deviant behavior towards teenage girls. YET, the governor feels she must stay loyal to her party, so she plans to vote for an accused PEDOPHILE.
Sick azz people I tell you

It really is hard to wrap your head around someone saying they don't disbelieve the women accusing Moore of sexually assaulting or harassing them when they were children, but they're going to vote for an accused pedophile anyway. :twisted:

I really don't know what to think anymore. This shizit is real. They prefer a pedophile to a democrat.. America is in such trouble.

SaraG1000

Postby SaraG1000 » Tue Nov 21, 2017 7:28 pm

kenya12 wrote:
BrianRose wrote:Alabama's Governor is troubled by the Roy Moore pedophile accusations, and she has said she has no reason to disbelieve the accusers. People in Alabama are coming out saying that Moore was known to troll for teenagers. A deputy DA told CNN last week that it was common knowledge that Moore dated high school girls. Moore was even banned from the Gadsden mall and the YMCA for his deviant behavior towards teenage girls. YET, the governor feels she must stay loyal to her party, so she plans to vote for an accused PEDOPHILE.
Sick azz people I tell you

Our country is going to hell quickly. So many, like those in Alabama who are supporting Moore, are not concerned about respecting women. Ironically, there are probably just as many women in favor of him as there are men who see nothing wrong with his behavior. How can other women not see he is a freak and not realize the danger of having someone like Moore in a position to make laws for everyone? Shame on the so called ministers who are standing beside him. I really do not understand their attitude.

BrianRose

Postby BrianRose » Tue Nov 21, 2017 9:10 pm

"WHY DO 80% OF THE TAX CUTS GO TO THE RICH??!!" Chris Wallace CONFRONTS Trump Lackey Steven Mnuchin
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TnuPGWlIiRg

Hey guys, this is worth watching. Chris Wallace put Mnuchin on the spot with some great questions and points he brought up about their tax plan. Trump and his minions are beyond desperate to give tax cuts to the rich, uh, I mean to the middle class. :roll: And for those who haven't heard, the substantial tax cuts they give the rich will be permanent, unlike the crumbs they throw at the middle class. They figure if they continue to repeat their lies about how well the middle class will fare under their tax cuts for the rich, we'll actually believe it. Make no mistake about it, this tax cut (not tax plan) will benefit the super rich and huge corporations disproportionately.

tionne12

Postby tionne12 » Wed Nov 22, 2017 6:01 am

BrianRose wrote:"WHY DO 80% OF THE TAX CUTS GO TO THE RICH??!!" Chris Wallace CONFRONTS Trump Lackey Steven Mnuchin
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TnuPGWlIiRg

Hey guys, this is worth watching. Chris Wallace put Mnuchin on the spot with some great questions and points he brought up about their tax plan. Trump and his minions are beyond desperate to give tax cuts to the rich, uh, I mean to the middle class. :roll: And for those who haven't heard, the substantial tax cuts they give the rich will be permanent, unlike the crumbs they throw at the middle class. They figure if they continue to repeat their lies about how well the middle class will fare under their tax cuts for the rich, we'll actually believe it. Make no mistake about it, this tax cut (not tax plan) will benefit the super rich and huge corporations disproportionately.

I have to agree with kenya12 I cant see this horrible bill passing trump is already derailing it by attacking the very people he needs to get it passed

tionne12

Postby tionne12 » Wed Nov 22, 2017 6:06 am

Has anyone noticed assad and putin yesterday and how putin and russia are making inroads in the middle east while america is slowly being pushed out thanks to trump what a weak and incompetent president we have we are going to look around and see china, iran and russia as the new super power while america is dwindling anyone else noticed this

tionne12

Postby tionne12 » Wed Nov 22, 2017 6:11 am

It is like america is becoming like ancient rome. rome fell because of her loose morals and values and now america is following in the same footsteps how can anyone in their right mind vote for a child molester and I hate feeling this way and I hope that I am wrong but my gut tells me that this child molester will win :evil:

clicquot1

Postby clicquot1 » Wed Nov 22, 2017 7:52 am

Funny U should bring up ancient Rome.............I live in San Antonio & our NBA Coach(Spurs/5 time NBA Finals winners)Greg Popovich said exactly THAT last year b4 DT ever got elected! 8-) ;)

Coach Pop has been a critic of DT's since day ONE & that has riled some of our Spurs fans who are Repubs!

Pop is very blunt & sarcastic about what he says about DT & it's NOT pretty.............also Pop is an Air Force Academy graduate....so kinda of untouchable & a proven WINNER! 8-) ;)

U should see the write in 2 the local newspapers after a game where Pop has a "go" at DT! 8-) ;)

Former Spurs player & current Coach of the NBA current champs Steve Kerr & a friend of Pops is also a critic of DT!

Ironically, DT hasn't really gone at them..........................................................CNN even noted this a couple of days ago!

clicquot1

Postby clicquot1 » Wed Nov 22, 2017 8:07 am

Interestingly enough not only has Russia become much stronger in the region but so has IRAN........................especially in Iraq......& of course they are moving supplies through Iran so sanctions aren't really working!

Ever since Bush43 used "manufactured" evidence(I watched the hearings & it was pitiful how that administration threw Colin Powell under the bus & ruined his reputation)just so they could profit off this war that should have never been(I'm looking at U V.P. Cheney & brown & Root etc.)all because Bush41 didn't FINISH the 1st Gulf War & get rid of SH!

But in doing so..............ridding the region of strongman SH...................this left a major void in the region & caused Iran 2 grow much stronger!

Funny, how U.S. once armed Iran(with the Shah)& later SH against the Iranian Revolution & then those arms were turned against us in later wars just like in Afganistan during the 1980's when we helped arm the Mujadeen who later turned against the U.S. with Bin Laden & the attack on the World Trade centers on 9/11!

Both the Shah of iran(b4 the revolution)& SH ugas on their own people to control them...............common in middle east when dictators rule!

Russia/Iran/China working 2gether are a real concern 2 me.................................especially the "way" that Russia is infiltraiting our elections & those of our allies & turning us against each other 2 weaken us in the world! And then there is the increasing isolationist of the US on the world stage which seems 2 parallel what happened during WW2 until we were forced into the conflict by japan attacking Pearl!

Scary times!

tionne12

Postby tionne12 » Wed Nov 22, 2017 8:34 am

clicquot1 wrote:Interestingly enough not only has Russia become much stronger in the region but so has IRAN........................especially in Iraq......& of course they are moving supplies through Iran so sanctions aren't really working!

Ever since Bush43 used "manufactured" evidence(I watched the hearings & it was pitiful how that administration threw Colin Powell under the bus & ruined his reputation)just so they could profit off this war that should have never been(I'm looking at U V.P. Cheney & brown & Root etc.)all because Bush41 didn't FINISH the 1st Gulf War & get rid of SH!

But in doing so..............ridding the region of strongman SH...................this left a major void in the region & caused Iran 2 grow much stronger!

Funny, how U.S. once armed Iran(with the Shah)& later SH against the Iranian Revolution & then those arms were turned against us in later wars just like in Afganistan during the 1980's when we helped arm the Mujadeen who later turned against the U.S. with Bin Laden & the attack on the World Trade centers on 9/11!

Both the Shah of iran(b4 the revolution)& SH ugas on their own people to control them...............common in middle east when dictators rule!

Russia/Iran/China working 2gether are a real concern 2 me.................................especially the "way" that Russia is infiltraiting our elections & those of our allies & turning us against each other 2 weaken us in the world! And then there is the increasing isolationist of the US on the world stage which seems 2 parallel what happened during WW2 until we were forced into the conflict by japan attacking Pearl!

Scary times!
And not only that I truly believe that north korea is also allied with them. I really believe that north korea is being used as an buffer for china and russia and no one can make me believe that china and russia are adhering to those sanctions placed on north korea there is a such thing as going through the back door and china has already made it clear that if america attacks north korea they will defend north korea

clicquot1

Postby clicquot1 » Wed Nov 22, 2017 8:40 am

Oh, yeah Russia & IRAN are NOT adhering 2 any sanctions placed on NK & DT "knows" it.......................Russia is prolly selling coal/crude 2 NK!

Like I said all DT did was pizz of IRAN & they aren't hurting one bit........................................!

The sooner the RM investigations nails this guy & his corrupt administration the better(fingers crossed)

Return to “Soaps.com Lounge”