Democratic no bash part 2

Dish on the soaps, primetime TV shows, or just chat about whatever is on your mind.
loveridge

Re: Democratic no bash part 2

Postby loveridge » Wed Nov 15, 2017 8:02 am

Where is mollycoddle we miss you friend

loveridge

Postby loveridge » Wed Nov 15, 2017 8:03 am

Palski wrote:
tionne12 wrote:Check out this article

Donald Trump's mother asked: 'What kind of son have I created?'
US leader's parent reportedly disturbed by attention her son's behaviour attracted

Caroline Mortimer @cjmortimer Saturday 4 November 2017 10:52 GMT124 comments
Will definitely check this out. :lol: :lol:
Great article thanks for the info

clicquot1

Postby clicquot1 » Wed Nov 15, 2017 8:06 am

Morning JOE just showed a clip from FOX NEWS where the newscaster breaks down every point from Uranium One sale ............I forget the newscasters name(the one who came out as gay & is married)!

Be sure & watch MSNBC today because I'm thinking that particular clip is going 2 be played over & over & over again especially on RM's show!

It started with DT spouting off all about HRC/BO/Uranium One sale & the newscaster said that is NOT true & went on from there point by point by point!

Including the fact that the majority owner in the Canadian Company who sold his stock in 2007(Uranium One deal was in 2010..................donated 2

the Clinton Foundation in 2010 gave the majority of the $$$$$$$ donated.....................................137 MILLION of the 141 MILLION donated!

Be sure & catch "it"......................................it was a thing of BEAUTY!
8-) ;)

clicquot1

Postby clicquot1 » Wed Nov 15, 2017 8:08 am

I'm sure someone will post a link 2 it today but just in case they don't..........................................watch RM cause I'm thinking it will play on a loop.....................or Joy's show! 8-) ;)

loveridge

Postby loveridge » Wed Nov 15, 2017 10:53 am

clicquot1 wrote:Morning JOE just showed a clip from FOX NEWS where the newscaster breaks down every point from Uranium One sale ............I forget the newscasters name(the one who came out as gay & is married)!

Be sure & watch MSNBC today because I'm thinking that particular clip is going 2 be played over & over & over again especially on RM's show!

It started with DT spouting off all about HRC/BO/Uranium One sale & the newscaster said that is NOT true & went on from there point by point by point!

Including the fact that the majority owner in the Canadian Company who sold his stock in 2007(Uranium One deal was in 2010..................donated 2

the Clinton Foundation in 2010 gave the majority of the $$$$$$$ donated.....................................137 MILLION of the 141 MILLION donated!

Be sure & catch "it"......................................it was a thing of BEAUTY!
8-) ;)

His name is shepard smith I think and he broke it down and put an end to that nonsense :lol:

happens

Postby happens » Wed Nov 15, 2017 11:10 am

loveridge wrote:
clicquot1 wrote:Morning JOE just showed a clip from FOX NEWS where the newscaster breaks down every point from Uranium One sale ............I forget the newscasters name(the one who came out as gay & is married)!

8-) ;)

His name is shepard smith I think and he broke it down and put an end to that nonsense :lol:

Omg DT got schooled on Fox News. I can't wait to see it. Hope that newscaster doesn't get fired. DT is going to be steaming mad!!!

BrianRose

Postby BrianRose » Wed Nov 15, 2017 12:14 pm

Thanks Clicquot1 and Loveridge for the information about the piece by Shep Smith of Fox News on the Uranium story.

Here's a link for anyone wanting to view it.

Shep Smith Breaks From Fox News Coverage, Tears ‘Uranium One’ Scandal To Shreds
https://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/shep-smith-uranium-one_us_5a0c280ee4b00a6eece56371

BrianRose

Postby BrianRose » Wed Nov 15, 2017 1:06 pm

2much time wrote:
2much time wrote:Republican tax cuts. Wow. Trickle down economics. I believe we tried that in the 80's and it was an epic fail. I remember Bush 41 called it "Voodoo Economics." Reagan tax cuts added so much to the deficit it took a DEMOCRAT to get us out of debt (thank you President Clinton). Next we get another Republican, (who "won" the electoral college but not the popular vote, left office on the brink of a financial crash & double digit unemployment. The Bush tax cuts and an unfunded war left us with a deficit that doubled by the time he left office. I know this is never said by Rushbo or Fox news so none of the Trumpites believe this FACT. Republicans are not fiscally responsible and haven't been for a long time,they are just good at lying abut it. They only want to spend money on tax cuts which literally benefit no one except the outrageously rich.

The reduction of the corporate rate is a windfall for major corporations who will never bring jobs back to the US anyway, they will simply continue to line the already bulging pockets of their CEOS and stock holders. Has anyone working for a large corporation in the last 30 years ever gotten a truly decent raise when the company profited? I think we all know the answer. The Republican tax cut for a family of four will be $1182 or $22.73 a week! And by the way, the cut is for the first year only and will shrink each year until it actually becomes a tax hike!

Bashing comment removed. Not allowed at Soaps.com. - Forum Admin

I apologize Forum Admin, I will rephrase my point and hope it's acceptable. Speaking generally, I don't understand how anybody, (anywhere, and of any party), can vote against their own self interests. I believe I may have been too specific in my previous post which prompted your editing. Again I apologize.

Perhaps the folks who do vote against their own self interests believe the tax cuts for the wealthy are for the greater good even though it may hurt them personally. If this is the case then I tip my hat to their altruistic ideals. Unfortunately I am not that self sacrificing and would prefer the $1.5 trillion dollars that will be added to the deficit by these tax cuts for the wealthy be spent elsewhere. Perhaps we could repair our failing infrastructure which would create thousands of well paying jobs thus stimulating the economy in the old fashioned way. Many, many people would be spending their hard earned wages on goods and services which would actually create more jobs. Or maybe we could use the $1.5 trillion dollars to shore up Medicare, Medicaid and Social Security to ensure these programs are properly funded for the foreseeable future and beyond and remain intact for our children and their children. Or maybe, just maybe we could use that money to settle the healthcare issues in our country once and for all so nobody would have to decide between eating and taking their child to the doctor. Even someone as selfish as I would forego my entire $1182 tax cut if any of the aforementioned possibilities we on the table.

This trickle down economics tax plan didn't work under Reagan, and for those who haven't heard how it worked for Kansas, which is what Trump's tax cut for the rich is mirrored after, it turned out to be a disaster. Here's a link below of how it worked for Kansas.

Donald Trump's tax plan would turn every US state into Kansas
http://www.businessinsider.com/trump-tax-plan-kansas-2017-4

Trump and the Republicans' claim is that by cutting taxes for the rich, this will stimulate economic growth. The ONLY GROWTH we're going to see with Trump's tax cut for the rich is IN THE SIZE OF THE DEFICIT. Why is it the middle class is always subjected to waiting for benefits to trickle down? How about these Republicans advocating TRICKLE UP economics for a change and let the middle class benefit immediately and directly. Congress can start with increasing the minimum wage to a decent amount that people can actually live on and stop trying to throw millions of people off of health insurance.

BrianRose

Postby BrianRose » Wed Nov 15, 2017 1:25 pm

Palski wrote:Donnie jr. and wikileaks! :lol: :lol: 15 mins. after one of their contacts daddy made the info public.

There is now a connection between mercer's daughter, too. (RM last night).

By the time the dots are connected the entire campaign will be toast.

They all knew. Pence still playing stupid, though.

:shock:

:lol: :lol:

Yes, there is a direct connection between Mercer's daughter and Wiki-leaks. Yes, Trump and his campaign were willing participants in colluding with Russia to undermine our democracy. They are greedy, power hungry traitors to this country. They might as well hang a FOR SALE sign on the White House.

I will never forget Rudy Giuliani salivating during an interview about a surprise coming out about Hillary Clinton in a couple of days. They knew about the collusion with Russia and Wiki-leaks. It just goes to show that Trump has to cheat at everything because he's a crook and con man by nature. He cheated in private business and he cheated during the election. He knows in that black hole of a heart of his that he is an illegitimate president and that he is highly incompetent and linguistically challenged, to put it mildly.

kenya12

Postby kenya12 » Wed Nov 15, 2017 2:14 pm

BrianRose wrote:Thanks Clicquot1 and Loveridge for the information about the piece by Shep Smith of Fox News on the Uranium story.

Here's a link for anyone wanting to view it.

Shep Smith Breaks From Fox News Coverage, Tears ‘Uranium One’ Scandal To Shreds
https://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/shep-smith-uranium-one_us_5a0c280ee4b00a6eece56371
:lol: :lol: I loved it smith is the best journalist along with wallce on fox news they should leave there and joined msnbc or cnn their talents are being wasted there

Return to “Soaps.com Lounge”