Democratic no bash part 2

Dish on the soaps, primetime TV shows, or just chat about whatever is on your mind.
kenya12

Re: Democratic no bash part 2

Postby kenya12 » Sun May 20, 2018 7:49 am

Palski wrote:
kenya12 wrote:
BrianRose wrote:What more do you need to know about Trump?
https://www.salon.com/2018/05/19/what-more-do-you-need-to-know-about-trump/

Lucian K.Truscott IV, the author of this article, deserves a STANDING OVATION. This is a must read article from beginning to end and a MIC DROP article if ever there was one. BRAVO! BRAVO!

Brianrose check this out about his dumb son how dumb can you get :lol: :lol:

Donald Trump Jr. and Trump aides were reportedly open to foreign help in 2016 election beyond Russia
According to a report from the New York Times, the president’s eldest son and other aides met with an emissary for the United Arab Emirates and Saudi Arabia who said the countries’ leaders wanted to help Donald Trump win.
By Emily Stewart May 19, 2018, 3:32pm EDT

Can you imagine what Mueller knows? As we've known all along his report will include something on every one.in the campaign. The blow it up billionaires have already hurt us and their ugly tentacles have long reach. Not one thing has improved this country. They have enriched themselves at the expense of everyone else.

#Blue Tsunami

Exactly and something else I thought of you know those GOP represenatives who are trying to end the mueller investigation I bet they are connected to this russia interference too and mueller knows that as well that is why they are trying to sabatoge it they look guilty as helll

kenya12

Postby kenya12 » Sun May 20, 2018 7:54 am

BrianRose wrote:
kenya12 wrote:
BrianRose wrote:What more do you need to know about Trump?
https://www.salon.com/2018/05/19/what-more-do-you-need-to-know-about-trump/

Lucian K.Truscott IV, the author of this article, deserves a STANDING OVATION. This is a must read article from beginning to end and a MIC DROP article if ever there was one. BRAVO! BRAVO!

Brianrose check this out about his dumb son how dumb can you get :lol: :lol:

Donald Trump Jr. and Trump aides were reportedly open to foreign help in 2016 election beyond Russia
According to a report from the New York Times, the president’s eldest son and other aides met with an emissary for the United Arab Emirates and Saudi Arabia who said the countries’ leaders wanted to help Donald Trump win.
By Emily Stewart May 19, 2018, 3:32pm EDT

Hi Kenya, yes, I saw that as Breaking News today on MSNBC. Trump and his spawn are pond scum and as crooked as they come. They have no moral compass, whatsoever. All they do is lie, cheat and run con games and sell our country out to the highest bidders. I'm sure it will be revealed that he met with more than Russians and an Emissary for the United Arab Emirates and Saudi Arabia to get help. I'm going to quote what Lucian K. Truscott said in his article:

"He’s a lying, thieving, incompetent, ignorant traitor who conspired with the Russian government to steal the election of 2016 and illegally defeat a candidate who won the popular vote by nearly 3 million ballots. His presidency is illegitimate, and his occupation of the White House is a stain on our nation’s honor and a threat to our democracy."

Yep and those people like mellows, pence and nunes are also involved I bet why else would they would be trying to sabatoge the mueller investigation

YoungBoldLady50

Postby YoungBoldLady50 » Tue May 22, 2018 11:02 am

Hello All Posters,

Everyday Trump, Ryan, McConnell, Pence and this whole treacherous, greedy Trumpian Administration brings corruption to a whole new level of dishonesty and double dealing and they get away with it. :x I miss the Obama Administration which was the antithesis of all things Trump. :geek: The so called swamp is now a Marsh-Smello of repugnant, vile, nauseous, dreadful Trumpsters and they stink. :o

I watched the Royal Wedding, and I have to admit it was a lovely ceremony. For me their union was a sign hope that they, Meghan and Harry, will make a positive difference for the not only for England, but for the world. ;)

Have a good day All. 8-)

Palski

Postby Palski » Tue May 22, 2018 5:01 pm

New York Magazine .com

Hey Look:Broidy...(includes Qatar dealings and concludes with NDA.)

It seems a new NDA of David Dennison totaled one MIL to cover an abortion. This from a man who said women should be punished. :roll: Can't wait until it breaks Bigly. Also at Medium.com

BrianRose

Postby BrianRose » Wed May 23, 2018 9:09 am

YoungBoldLady50 wrote:Hello All Posters,

Everyday Trump, Ryan, McConnell, Pence and this whole treacherous, greedy Trumpian Administration brings corruption to a whole new level of dishonesty and double dealing and they get away with it. :x I miss the Obama Administration which was the antithesis of all things Trump. :geek: The so called swamp is now a Marsh-Smello of repugnant, vile, nauseous, dreadful Trumpsters and they stink. :o

I watched the Royal Wedding, and I have to admit it was a lovely ceremony. For me their union was a sign hope that they, Meghan and Harry, will make a positive difference for the not only for England, but for the world. ;)

Have a good day All. 8-)

Hi YoungBoldLady, yes, they are getting away with it for now because we have Republican Congress members in Trump's pockets. I heard someone say on a show on MSNBC yesterday that if you turned China's President Xi Jinping upside down, Kim Jong Un would fall out of his pocket. I say if you turn Trump upside down, Ryan, McConnell, Pence, Nunes, Meadows, and most Republican members of Congress would fall out of his pocketS and so would most of his cabinet appointees.

For those Americans who are sick of this IN YOUR FACE corrupt freak show, we can do something about this, and we don't have to be multi-millionaires or billionaires to clear the swamp a/k/as the Trump administration and the Embarrassingly Spineless Republican led Congress. We, the people, who love and want to save our country and our democracy and the freedoms we hold dear, can go up against all of the greedy, power hungry, morally bankrupt donors who are financing this catastrophe by simply going to the polls and voting them OUT.

I miss the Obamas too. That's when we had class, grace, dignity, and respectfulness in the White House.

BrianRose

Postby BrianRose » Wed May 23, 2018 9:18 am

TRUMP IS RIGHT! I AGREE WITH HIM THAT THERE WERE SPIES IN HIS CAMPAIGN. I'm glad to hear him finally acknowledge this and even refer to his spy- filled campaign as SPYGATE, the likes of something we've never seen before. Let's see, there were Michael Flynn, Carter Page, George Papadopoulos, Paul Manafort, Rick Gates, and others that Mueller will soon expose. Yep, a campaign full of liars, cons, spies and traitors, THE LIKES OF SOMETHING WE'VE NEVER SEEN BEFORE. :twisted: And Trump and Pence have the audacity to talk about NFL players taking a knee. :roll:

Have you noticed when Trump accuses someone else of contemptible/corrupt behavior or tags them with a moniker like crooked or lying, it's ALWAYS applicable to HIM?

YoungBoldLady50

Postby YoungBoldLady50 » Wed May 23, 2018 11:38 am

BrianRose wrote:TRUMP IS RIGHT! I AGREE WITH HIM THAT THERE WERE SPIES IN HIS CAMPAIGN. I'm glad to hear him finally acknowledge this and even refer to his spy- filled campaign as SPYGATE, the likes of something we've never seen before. Let's see, there were Michael Flynn, Carter Page, George Papadopoulos, Paul Manafort, Rick Gates, and others that Mueller will soon expose. Yep, a campaign full of liars, cons, spies and traitors, THE LIKES OF SOMETHING WE'VE NEVER SEEN BEFORE. :twisted: And Trump and Pence have the audacity to talk about NFL players taking a knee. :roll:

Have you noticed when Trump accuses someone else of contemptible/corrupt behavior or tags them with a moniker like crooked or lying, it's ALWAYS applicable to HIM?

Good Day BrianRose, :lol: You had me going with your first two lines of ALL CAPS! :o But unlike President Dotard..I READ, your entire terrific post. :geek:

Yes, there's Spies, thieves, liars, traitors, political grifters staining American democratic within this Trumpian Administration but they deflect everything negative to a relatively scandal free Obama Administration. :idea:

As for your last lines of your post...My Mother always told me ..."Be careful when you point your finger, because at least three are pointing back at you. :shock:

Shakespeare..."The lady doth protest too much, methinks." :ugeek:

Relating this quote to Trump with his unsecured phone, tweeting negativity about the press, DOJ, etc...wow is me.. It's them especially the Dems...showcases his guilt, corruption.....

"Mr. Shadey, does protest too much...Meknows." :lol:

Have a nice day... 8-)

kenya12

Postby kenya12 » Wed May 23, 2018 9:08 pm

BrianRose wrote:TRUMP IS RIGHT! I AGREE WITH HIM THAT THERE WERE SPIES IN HIS CAMPAIGN. I'm glad to hear him finally acknowledge this and even refer to his spy- filled campaign as SPYGATE, the likes of something we've never seen before. Let's see, there were Michael Flynn, Carter Page, George Papadopoulos, Paul Manafort, Rick Gates, and others that Mueller will soon expose. Yep, a campaign full of liars, cons, spies and traitors, THE LIKES OF SOMETHING WE'VE NEVER SEEN BEFORE. :twisted: And Trump and Pence have the audacity to talk about NFL players taking a knee. :roll:

ITA and about the NFL the players dont have to come out on the field when the anthem is being played they can stay in the locker and come out to play when the anthem is over so trump and pence you have not won anything :lol: :lol: :lol:

kenya12

Postby kenya12 » Wed May 23, 2018 9:09 pm

Palski wrote:New York Magazine .com

Hey Look:Broidy...(includes Qatar dealings and concludes with NDA.)

It seems a new NDA of David Dennison totaled one MIL to cover an abortion. This from a man who said women should be punished. :roll: Can't wait until it breaks Bigly. Also at Medium.com

Thank you for this going read it now :D

BrianRose

Postby BrianRose » Thu May 24, 2018 10:16 am

You have to STAND PROUDLY for the National Anthem, says morally bankrupt Trump, the man who is selling our country and our democracy out to the highest foreign and domestic bidders; says the man who disparages and disrespects gold star families; says the man who mocked and ridiculed Sen. John McCain, a former POW, while during the Viet Nam war, he (Trump) and his bone spurs were making all the nightclub scenes; says the man who admitted to sexually assaulting women; says the man who mocks people with disabilities; says the pathological liar who ONLY has allegiance to the almighty $$$.

I can guarandamntee you that sports players kneeling during the National Anthem is not a threat to our country, our democracy, or our national security. They are not colluding or conspiring with our country's adversaries for $$$$, nor are they breaking the law by taking a knee. OTOH, there might as well be a "For Sale" sign on the front lawn of the White House.

Trump's agenda to delegitimize the media, our Intel Agencies and anyone who disagrees with him, his constant efforts to thwart independent and justifiable investigations into his and his campaign's corrupt, treasonous Russian ties, his never-ending lies and his UNRELENTING gas lighting is a threat to our country, a threat to our democracy, and a threat to our national security.

Return to “Soaps.com Lounge”