Democratic no bash part 2

Dish on the soaps, primetime TV shows, or just chat about whatever is on your mind.
BrianRose

Re: Democratic no bash part 2

Postby BrianRose » Thu Jan 18, 2018 12:31 am

Trump's medical exam inspires "Girther" Movement.
https://www.salon.com/2018/01/17/trumps-medical-exam-inspires-girther-movement/

If ever there was fake news, it has to be what is being reported as Trump's weight. I have officially joined the Girther Movement. No way is Trump's weight 239 lbs. He looks to be 300+ lbs easily. The Salon article showing a picture of his driver's license shows his height as 6' 2" and not 6' 3" as reported, not that the extra fake inch would keep him from being obese. And he had the nerve to fat shame former Miss Universe Alicia Machado, calling her Miss Piggy.

SaraG1000

Postby SaraG1000 » Thu Jan 18, 2018 12:35 am

BrianRose wrote:Trump's medical exam inspires "Girther" Movement.
https://www.salon.com/2018/01/17/trumps-medical-exam-inspires-girther-movement/

If ever there was fake news, it has to be what is being reported as Trump's weight. I have officially joined the Girther Movement. No way is Trump's weight 239 lbs. He looks to be 300+ lbs easily. The Salon article showing a picture of his driver's license shows his height as 6' 2" and not 6' 3" as reported, not that the extra fake inch would keep him from being obese. And he had the nerve to fat shame former Miss Universe Alicia Machado, calling her Miss Piggy.

They measured from the top of his hair and not his head. Plus, he's so full of himself that head is bigger than ever. :lol:

ThornsandRoses

Postby ThornsandRoses » Thu Jan 18, 2018 1:06 am

SaraG1000 wrote:
ThornsandRoses wrote:
loveridge wrote:Oh and trump probably paid the doctor off that is why I will be tuning in to rachel maddow tonight you just know she has the real truth of what is going on trump is obese so how can he have exceptional health when all the man does is eat junk food all day :lol: :lol: :lol:

As a military retiree, I'm sure Trump didn't pay off this doctor. There would be no need. As Commander-in-Chief, Trump has Dr. Rear Adm. Ronny Jackson's career in his hands. The doctor is a U.S. Navy Rear Admiral appointed to the position of Physician to the President by Obama. When Obama left, the doc was left caught between a rock and a hard place because unlike the lucky Federal Attorneys who were fired, Trump didn't fire the doctor. Even though he is Physician to the President, the doctor is still active duty Navy. If he doesn't want to ruin his Navy career, at least for now, even though he's not a politician, he's got to play Trump politics. This isn't a matter of money in the bank. It's a matter of a man who in 1995 decided to serve the U.S. in one of the most honorable ways possible only to inadvertently get caught up in "The U.S. According to Trump". It's obvious he was told what to say, but he was probably thinking the same thing I was thinking. Trump's years are much more limited than his.

Before anyone suggests it, no, he can't just say "I quit" unless he wants to ruin the rest of his life. For the first time since 1979, this retired enlisted person feels sorry for an officer.

I feel sorry for him also if he has to worry about his career in exchange for being true to his medical oath and his profession. If the doctor did not tell the truth about the medical examination, it means he has decided not to do the honorable thing. I understand your points about protecting his career, etc. but I believe the American people have the right to know if tRump is in good health. Can't we have one person around this man who is willing to be honest? After all we are not living in Nazi controlled Germany. People need to stand up for what is right.

I think I need to clarify what I was trying to say. I didn't say the doctor didn't tell the truth about the medical exam. I don't believe the doctor is lying about the exam he conducted, but he isn't a psychiatrist. The problem with Trump still being in office isn't that this doctor didn't do the honorable thing. The problem is that the U.S. Congress that "We the People" elected refuses to do the honorable thing. We didn't elect that doctor and there is no reason we should expect him to do the job of the people we elected. It is totally unfair to expect one military medical doctor 12 months later to do the job of 535 members of Congress and a good psychiatrist. Trump's physical health isn't what is causing the U.S. problems. If you want at least one person around Trump who is willing to be honest, start with your Senator. A medical doctor who started out to save the lives of U.S. military personnel long before Trump was elected president is not responsible for the lack of action of the US Congress. Congress has the power to impeach. If high blood pressure and obesity was a reason to remove people from their jobs, there wouldn't be much work going on in the U.S. I think this doctor was another pawn but I don't think his exam came anywhere near an exam that would determine Trump's mental state.

Palski

Postby Palski » Thu Jan 18, 2018 10:08 am

ThornsandRoses wrote:
loveridge wrote:Oh and trump probably paid the doctor off that is why I will be tuning in to rachel maddow tonight you just know she has the real truth of what is going on trump is obese so how can he have exceptional health when all the man does is eat junk food all day :lol: :lol: :lol:

As a military retiree, I'm sure Trump didn't pay off this doctor. There would be no need. As Commander-in-Chief, Trump has Dr. Rear Adm. Ronny Jackson's career in his hands. The doctor is a U.S. Navy Rear Admiral appointed to the position of Physician to the President by Obama. When Obama left, the doc was left caught between a rock and a hard place because unlike the lucky Federal Attorneys who were fired, Trump didn't fire the doctor. Even though he is Physician to the President, the doctor is still active duty Navy. If he doesn't want to ruin his Navy career, at least for now, even though he's not a politician, he's got to play Trump politics. This isn't a matter of money in the bank. It's a matter of a man who in 1995 decided to serve the U.S. in one of the most honorable ways possible only to inadvertently get caught up in "The U.S. According to Trump". It's obvious he was told what to say, but he was probably thinking the same thing I was thinking. Trump's years are much more limited than his.

Before anyone suggests it, no, he can't just say "I quit" unless he wants to ruin the rest of his life. For the first time since 1979, this retired enlisted person feels sorry for an officer.
Thorns and Roses, I really didn't find the doctor problematic. He covered a lot.
I don't believe dt cares about the military, especially disabled veterans. Glossed over on the news was a story about reducing the current income some disabled veteran's receive. This guy cares about no one but himself. That will never change. To see him at Walter Reed Hospital at all, ticks me off.

loveridge

Postby loveridge » Thu Jan 18, 2018 4:34 pm

ThornsandRoses wrote:

I dont put nothing past anyone like mika and joe on morning joe say something is very suspicious about this how can a man who is as over weight as trump and eats fast foods and hardly ever exercise be in excellent health jmo

loveridge

Postby loveridge » Thu Jan 18, 2018 4:42 pm

SaraG1000 wrote:
ThornsandRoses wrote:

I feel sorry for him also if he has to worry about his career in exchange for being true to his medical oath and his profession. If the doctor did not tell the truth about the medical examination, it means he has decided not to do the honorable thing. I understand your points about protecting his career, etc. but I believe the American people have the right to know if tRump is in good health. Can't we have one person around this man who is willing to be honest? After all we are not living in Nazi controlled Germany. People need to stand up for what is right.

Amen sara other people are saying the same thing something is fishy about this and the way the doctor was up there speaking you could have sworn that those were trump words in his mouth

SaraG1000

Postby SaraG1000 » Thu Jan 18, 2018 5:11 pm

ThornsandRoses

I think I need to clarify what I was trying to say. I didn't say the doctor didn't tell the truth about the medical exam. I don't believe the doctor is lying about the exam he conducted, but he isn't a psychiatrist. The problem with Trump still being in office isn't that this doctor didn't do the honorable thing. The problem is that the U.S. Congress that "We the People" elected refuses to do the honorable thing. We didn't elect that doctor and there is no reason we should expect him to do the job of the people we elected. It is totally unfair to expect one military medical doctor 12 months later to do the job of 535 members of Congress and a good psychiatrist. Trump's physical health isn't what is causing the U.S. problems. If you want at least one person around Trump who is willing to be honest, start with your Senator. A medical doctor who started out to save the lives of U.S. military personnel long before Trump was elected president is not responsible for the lack of action of the US Congress. Congress has the power to impeach. If high blood pressure and obesity was a reason to remove people from their jobs, there wouldn't be much work going on in the U.S. I think this doctor was another pawn but I don't think his exam came anywhere near an exam that would determine Trump's mental state.

SaraG1000

I had trouble responding to your post due to the limit of quotes permitted within a response. Hope I did this correctly, anyway....

While I appreciate your passion on the subject, I think you have misunderstood my post. I was not talking about his mental state, although it is clear he is unstable. My comments were in reference to whether or not the doctor gave an honest report on tRump's medical report. This is a part of my comment: .... but I believe the American people have the right to know if tRump is in good health. I did not make a reference to his mental health. However, I stand by my original statement that the doctor was not honest in his interpretation. There is no way the weight he stated is correct and the height is also different from what has been previously reported. We know by looking at photos of other people photographed with him, such as Pres. Obama, that the height listed for tRump is wrong. Even though I couldn't care less how tall he is, those numbers create suspicion about what other points were not correct on the medical report. In my opinion, the doctor lied just like the rest of those connected to the liar in chief. Of course, high blood pressure or obesity are not reasons to remove anyone from a job and I certainly do not expect the doctor to do the job of congress. However, I do expect him to be honest. It is clear to me that he was not honest.

tionne12

Postby tionne12 » Thu Jan 18, 2018 7:05 pm

SaraG1000 wrote:ThornsandRoses

SaraG1000

I had trouble responding to your post due to the limit of quotes permitted within a response. Hope I did this correctly, anyway....

While I appreciate your passion on the subject, I think you have misunderstood my post. I was not talking about his mental state, although it is clear he is unstable. My comments were in reference to whether or not the doctor gave an honest report on tRump's medical report. This is a part of my comment: .... but I believe the American people have the right to know if tRump is in good health. I did not make a reference to his mental health. However, I stand by my original statement that the doctor was not honest in his interpretation. There is no way the weight he stated is correct and the height is also different from what has been previously reported. We know by looking at photos of other people photographed with him, such as Pres. Obama, that the height listed for tRump is wrong. Even though I couldn't care less how tall he is, those numbers create suspicion about what other points were not correct on the medical report. In my opinion, the doctor lied just like the rest of those connected to the liar in chief. Of course, high blood pressure or obesity are not reasons to remove anyone from a job and I certainly do not expect the doctor to do the job of congress. However, I do expect him to be honest. It is clear to me that he was not honest.

I agree sara the doctor was wrong

BrianRose

Postby BrianRose » Thu Jan 18, 2018 8:09 pm

"YOUR SILENCE IS COMPLICITY!!!" Cory Booker GETS PISSED OFF & DESTROYS Trump Lackey Kirstjen Nielsen
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AlBD0Abx2r8

For anyone who didn't hear Senator Cory Booker addressing Secretary of Homeland Security Kirstjen Nielsen's amnesia relative to Trump's vile comments about Haiti and African countries, it is truly worth watching. His comments are right on point and so riveting you can feel his outrage. Way to go, Cory. We need more senators like this guy to call out Trump's subservient puppies in Congress and in his administration.

SaraG1000

Postby SaraG1000 » Thu Jan 18, 2018 11:25 pm

BrianRose wrote:"YOUR SILENCE IS COMPLICITY!!!" Cory Booker GETS PISSED OFF & DESTROYS Trump Lackey Kirstjen Nielsen
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AlBD0Abx2r8

For anyone who didn't hear Senator Cory Booker addressing Secretary of Homeland Security Kirstjen Nielsen's amnesia relative to Trump's vile comments about Haiti and African countries, it is truly worth watching. His comments are right on point and so riveting you can feel his outrage. Way to go, Cory. We need more senators like this guy to call out Trump's subservient puppies in Congress and in his administration.

He was fantastic and the repubs are calling him out on it claiming he was demeaning her because she is a woman. Meanwhile, their boss has been demeaning women in more than a verbal way. Senator Booker is being accused of "mansplaining." He was rightfully outraged and I'm proud of him. Too bad more congress members won't speak up for the right side.

Return to “Soaps.com Lounge”