New posters introduction!

Dish on the soaps, primetime TV shows, or just chat about whatever is on your mind.
Lady Peach

Re: New posters introduction!

Postby Lady Peach » Thu Sep 30, 2010 1:20 am

Hi everyone! As you can tell by my avatar and my username, I'm a huge nerd when it comes to cartoons and video games, but I love watching my soaps everyday. I would feel incomplete without them (haha). So far I've watched Guiding Light and now have been viewing Young and the restless. Of course I haven't watched it from the very beginning since I'm only 19, but that's okay I guess. Anyway, I'm looking forward to meeting all of you!

By the way: whoever posts the spoilers for Young and the restless; You are awesome!:D lol

care29

Postby care29 » Sun Jan 30, 2011 8:06 pm

New to the community. Love Y&R, have been watching since the 80's. It is the last daytime soap left that enjoy. CBS axed my ther favorites. B&B blows....so it is just Y&R these days!!!! ;)

nerole

Postby nerole » Sun Jun 05, 2011 2:08 am

Something My Father Put Together A Few Years Ago
by Loren E Guerin on Saturday, March 27, 2010 at 5:24pm
Being "The Young and the Restless" in the "Search for Tomorrow" we find that "As the World Turns" "The Days of our Lives" soon pass and we end up in "Texas" with "The Doctors" of "General Hospital" at "The Edge of Nite".But it is "Ryan's Hope" that "All of my Children" have more than "One Life to Live" and will follow "The Guiding Lite" "To Another World". Buy - Gerald Cunningham--passed away last Friday

what is screen name+

Postby what is screen name+ » Tue Jun 21, 2011 10:50 am

Hello everyone like you I just started yesterday also read message boards for years also. I am 70 yrs young. I MISSED THE EMMYS want to know if anyone knows if there is a replay at sometime on computer or tv or if I can buy a DVD Iam in canada and cannot always get clips previews etc. Thanks Leliah

Gator77

Postby Gator77 » Sun Jul 03, 2011 5:51 pm

Quote what is screen nam: Hello everyone like you I just started yesterday also read message boards for years also. I am 70 yrs young. I MISSED THE EMMYS want to know if anyone knows if there is a replay at sometime on computer or tv or if I can buy a DVD Iam in canada and cannot always get clips previews etc. Thanks Leliah

You could try youtube and search for 38th daytime Emmys! HTH!

Mrs. Nick Newman

Postby Mrs. Nick Newman » Sun Aug 14, 2011 11:18 am

I'm very new. Just a few days now. Other newbies beware! Some people on here can be very nasty! I suggest reading all of the rules before you post anything!! They have no tolerance for ignorance ;(

Postby Guest » Thu Aug 25, 2011 9:36 am

Hi...I am brand new here....Looking forward to interacting with all of you!! :)
Watched OLTL since the very 1st day, however, I did stop off/on for years. So I dont have all the answers!
GH is/was my favorite.....but that is a discussion probably somewhere eles on here, which I have yet to find.
Anyone with suggestions for me, would love to hear back from you.
I already have questions!!

Are we allowed to post spoilers??
Also is there a section here for Reality TV??

Postby Guest » Thu Aug 25, 2011 9:39 am

Quote Mrs. Nick Newman: I'm very new. Just a few days now. Other newbies beware! Some people on here can be very nasty! I suggest reading all of the rules before you post anything!! They have no tolerance for ignorance ;(

Ohh Ohh. I was hoping it could be different here. No?? :0
Why is that?? Why can't people be kind and behave like adults?

Smiley881

Postby Smiley881 » Mon Sep 05, 2011 1:11 pm

:) Hello everyone I am new to Soaps.com.I am having so
much fun posting and answering questions from Threads.
I am glad to be a member of this site.

juiceyfruit

Postby juiceyfruit » Thu Dec 08, 2011 10:32 am

Hello, I'm new to this board and have enjoyed reading your post for the past year. Bruceboy, I really enjoy your take on this soap.

Return to “Soaps.com Lounge”