New posters introduction!

Dish on the soaps, primetime TV shows, or just chat about whatever is on your mind.
raving

Re: New posters introduction!

Postby raving » Wed Dec 02, 2009 10:39 pm

welcome all newbies, have fun

dcorn

Postby dcorn » Wed Dec 02, 2009 10:40 pm

Quote raving: welcome all newbies, have fun

raving my friend glad to see you!♥♥

aleks

Postby aleks » Wed Dec 16, 2009 6:31 am

3) Well hello all GH fans im aleks and have watched this show since i was 5 ill be 47 dec 21rst lol and im so addicted i wanna say hope to get to know you and hopefully chat to some of tc you Happy Holidays...... :))

LongtimeYRViewer

Postby LongtimeYRViewer » Sat Dec 26, 2009 2:22 pm

Hi! I just joined today. I've been reading the updates, etc., for a while now. I had to ask in a post how to find this lounge! *) Anyway, I've been a fan of Y&R for years! I'm a mom of two special needs kids. I guess that's it for now except for saying that this seems to be a really friendly message board! :D

ilovemedanes

Postby ilovemedanes » Sun Dec 27, 2009 2:24 pm

Quote LongtimeYRViewer: Hi! I just joined today. I've been reading the updates, etc., for a while now. I had to ask in a post how to find this lounge! *) Anyway, I've been a fan of Y&R for years! I'm a mom of two special needs kids. I guess that's it for now except for saying that this seems to be a really friendly message board! :D

Welcome and enjoy! The Y&R mb posters are a hoot :)

chychy65

Postby chychy65 » Mon Dec 28, 2009 2:20 pm

Quote LongtimeYRViewer: Hi! I just joined today. I've been reading the updates, etc., for a while now. I had to ask in a post how to find this lounge! *) Anyway, I've been a fan of Y&R for years! I'm a mom of two special needs kids. I guess that's it for now except for saying that this seems to be a really friendly message board! :D

welcome feel free to get into any games or chats that are in the lounge.... see ya on the y and r board... i am a true fan... even tho they are killin me with the SHAM relationship. :D

Postby Guest » Sun Jan 10, 2010 1:04 pm

I came onboard a few months ago and posted a few posts and got busy but came back last week and I am really enjoying the YnR board and just found out about the Lounge yesterday. I am not bashful and I love to talk and share my opionions and try to be a fun poster so you will be seeing a lot of me. I am really liking the boards and finding some really nice people. Thank you for the welcome and I look forward to talking to all of you.

chychy65

Postby chychy65 » Mon Jan 11, 2010 3:18 pm

Quote donbru: I came onboard a few months ago and posted a few posts and got busy but came back last week and I am really enjoying the YnR board and just found out about the Lounge yesterday. I am not bashful and I love to talk and share my opionions and try to be a fun poster so you will be seeing a lot of me. I am really liking the boards and finding some really nice people. Thank you for the welcome and I look forward to talking to all of you.

welcome, again... i see you on the yound and rest.. board and also feel free to join in our lounge threads... we have a ball!!

Postby Guest » Mon Jan 11, 2010 3:23 pm

It is fun in the lounge and I am taking advantage of the YnR board and the Louge. It is all fun and thanks for the welcome. See you around I am sure.

beatles

Postby beatles » Wed Jan 13, 2010 2:03 pm

hi, i am new to this site and would first like to say hi and i have plenty of comments to say to our cbs.people who are cancelling all our soaps!

Return to “Soaps.com Lounge”