New posters introduction!

Dish on the soaps, primetime TV shows, or just chat about whatever is on your mind.
chychy65

Re: New posters introduction!

Postby chychy65 » Mon May 04, 2009 3:42 pm

Quote Jaelynn97: Hi everyone! I am new here. You can probably catch me posting in the Y&R, ATWT, and GL boards. Those are the shows I watch. My fave lately is Y&R though. Well I hope to get to know some of you. Take care and have a great day! :)

welcome i post in Y/R and in the lounge of course.... and the ABC soaps... y & r is getting good....

Jaelynn97

Postby Jaelynn97 » Tue May 05, 2009 4:14 pm

Quote chychy65:
Quote Jaelynn97: Hi everyone! I am new here. You can probably catch me posting in the Y&R, ATWT, and GL boards. Those are the shows I watch. My fave lately is Y&R though. Well I hope to get to know some of you. Take care and have a great day! :)

welcome i post in Y/R and in the lounge of course.... and the ABC soaps... y & r is getting good....

Thank so much! Yea, it is getting good...see ya in there! :)

chychy65

Postby chychy65 » Wed May 06, 2009 4:25 pm

Quote Jaelynn97:
Quote chychy65:

Thank so much! Yea, it is getting good...see ya in there! :)

ok looking forward..... and come to the lounge....

katie08

Postby katie08 » Wed May 06, 2009 6:35 pm

I've been reading the posts in the lounge for awhile and just thought I'd pop in and say hi. I especially enjoy the recipe thread.

oldlady60

Postby oldlady60 » Sat May 16, 2009 10:42 am

I am definitely not new amd I love this site. Greatest one in soapland.

iluvspoilers

Postby iluvspoilers » Tue Jul 07, 2009 1:29 pm

I am not new but under a new name as I could not remember what email addy I first signed up under and the password, so I created a new name. I hardly have time to post here anymore, but will stop by from time to time to read up on the spoilers on Y&R.

Miss B Haven

Postby Miss B Haven » Sun Jul 26, 2009 12:37 am

Hi...I have posted on the Young and the Restless. I don't find that alot of people talk much. It is always the same people that talk back and forth. I guess it is hard to break into a circle of friends on this.

Blue 501

Postby Blue 501 » Wed Aug 05, 2009 9:15 am

Quote Miss B Haven: Hi...I have posted on the Young and the Restless. I don't find that alot of people talk much. It is always the same people that talk back and forth. I guess it is hard to break into a circle of friends on this.

You are right. It took a really long time for anyone to say anything to me. Usually I have to say something controversial to get a response and that carries its own risk. A few people talk to me now, though, so just hang in there.

dcorn

Postby dcorn » Thu Aug 06, 2009 12:36 pm

miss b . and blue,

you must post at night, i do not recall seeing you in the mornings. but feel welcome to post in daily thread!

Willow Girl Rocks

Postby Willow Girl Rocks » Thu Aug 06, 2009 4:00 pm

Sometimes you are better off staying out of a circle of other posters , believe me I know .
Trust no one but yourself .

Return to “Soaps.com Lounge”