New posters introduction!

Dish on the soaps, primetime TV shows, or just chat about whatever is on your mind.
baj fan

Re: New posters introduction!

Postby baj fan » Wed Mar 25, 2015 11:40 am

a warm hello to everyone on this board :) i am new to this board but not to the site, i just had to post something concerning this s/l with mya

baj fan

do things to others you would like for yourself

Postby baj fan » Wed Mar 25, 2015 11:49 am

remember when mya revealed ridge and caroline secret in the board meeting, how would mya feel if her secret would come out in a forum like that?

SoapActorAndStorylineGuru

Postby SoapActorAndStorylineGuru » Fri Apr 24, 2015 2:14 am

GL = may it Rest in Peace, right? I hear many of the actors are taking refuge on GH now. Is it (GH) any good? I don't watch it much, but I like Maura West a lot, and she is there now, after -- bailing from Y & R (as Diane). As for GL, there have been rumors about it making a return. I think both Robert Newman ("Josh") and Beth Chamberlin ("Beth") have said they would do it. This would HAVE to be a 1990s-ish GL, one would hope. I start it slid hard when they moved the filming out of NYC and set it in the suburbs. I was NOT happy with that. Well, take care Brittni, and I hope to chat with you some more. -- Ben.

warmcheerful

Postby warmcheerful » Fri May 15, 2015 12:08 am

Hello! They call me warmcheerful :) and I came to this site after a thorough internet browsing:p Greetings to all. I have been very excited to learn about something new from this site. I'm glad to be one of you. Good day to everyone!

Edge_Of_Night_Man

Postby Edge_Of_Night_Man » Fri Jul 10, 2015 12:08 pm

Hi. I am new to the board. I am big fan of the Edge of Night. I actually have my own blog of Edge of Night fan fiction. Any other Edge fans out there?

Return to “Soaps.com Lounge”