Republican No Bash Thread

Dish on the soaps, primetime TV shows, or just chat about whatever is on your mind.
RaisedRight

Re: Republican No Bash Thread

Postby RaisedRight » Sat Oct 13, 2018 12:55 pm

Principal is OUT After Kicking Student With Trump Jersey Out of Football Game

Guess that Libtard Principal will be looking for a job....send her to Californina :P

RaisedRight

Postby RaisedRight » Sat Oct 13, 2018 5:50 pm

After Taylor Swift Endorsement, Tennessee Democrat Bredesen Drops 14 Points in Polls

Looks like "Tween Queen" Taylor Swift is helping the Republicans more than the Libs.....Thanks for the boost Taylor!!

RaisedRight

Postby RaisedRight » Sat Oct 13, 2018 9:40 pm

Kyrsten Sinema’s Comments Come Back To Haunt Her As AZ Senate Race Tightens Up

---->Polls show Arizona Democrat Kyrsten Sinema’s lead over Republican nominee Martha McSally is rapidly shrinking in a key Senate race.
---->Sinema’s lead in the U.S. Senate race has closed after news reports revealed her work with a hard left anti-war group that said the U.S. was waging “terror” in the Middle East.
....>Sinema also said she wouldn’t object to Americans joining the Taliban to fight against U.S. soldiers. Past statements Sinema made about child prostitution laws and her home state of Arizona have also come under scrutiny.

Hey AZ get your act together and elect Martha McSally!!!

RaisedRight

Postby RaisedRight » Sun Oct 14, 2018 12:50 pm

Brad Pitt Reveals: Elite Hollywood Pedophiles Control America

social-consciousness.com/2017/07/brad-pitt-elite-hollywood-pedophiles-control-america.html?m=1

This is a an great article from 2017, sure didn't hear much about this from the Lame Stream Media....

Sillycone

Postby Sillycone » Mon Oct 15, 2018 1:28 pm

Sen. Elizabeth Warren (D-Mass.) released a video on her family's heritage, featuring personal records, a review of her DNA and interviews with family.
President Trump did NOT Start the controversy, Sen. Warren here is the first of your "Story" from the Boston Herald in April 2012: It was Harvard Law School officials who cited her claim as proof of their faculty’s diversity!

http://www.bostonherald.com/news/us_politics/2012/04/harvard

RaisedRight

Postby RaisedRight » Mon Oct 15, 2018 4:11 pm

Sillycone wrote:Sen. Elizabeth Warren (D-Mass.) released a video on her familyPocahontas's heritage, featuring personal records, a review of her DNA and interviews with family.
President Trump did NOT Start the controversy, Sen. Warren here is the first of your "Story" from the Boston Herald in April 2012: It was Harvard Law School officials who cited her claim as proof of their faculty’s diversity!

Fine Print: Warren DNA Test Did NOT Compare Against Real Native American DNA

Bustamente used DNA samples from Mexico, Peru and Columbia to stand in for Native American....so Fauxahontas DNA could be Mexican, Peruvian, or Colombian....it seem my geography history says none of those countries are in America....

RaisedRight

Postby RaisedRight » Mon Oct 15, 2018 7:55 pm

BREAKING: Judge Dismisses Stormy Daniels’ Defamation Suit Against President Trump – Orders Stormy to Pay Trump’s Legal Fees

Looks like Stormy's lap dances just went waaaaaaaaaay up in price :lol: :lol:

RaisedRight

Postby RaisedRight » Mon Oct 15, 2018 8:46 pm

RaisedRight wrote:
Sillycone wrote:Sen. Elizabeth Warren (D-Mass.) released a video on her familyPocahontas's heritage, featuring personal records, a review of her DNA and interviews with family.

Bustamente used DNA samples from Mexico, Peru and Columbia to stand in for Native American....so Fauxahontas DNA could be Mexican, Peruvian, or Colombian....it seem my geography history says none of those countries are in America....

“In the 1930s, when my parents got married, these were hard issues,” Warren said. “My father’s family so objected to my mother’s Native American heritage that my mother told me they had to elope."

Give me a friggin' break!!

RaisedRight

Postby RaisedRight » Mon Oct 15, 2018 8:57 pm

RaisedRight wrote:
RaisedRight wrote:

“In the 1930s, when my parents got married, these were hard issues,” Warren said. “My father’s family so objected to my mother’s Native American heritage that my mother told me they had to elope."

Give me a friggin' break!!

Actual official Cherokee Nation Secretary say DNA test is meaningless to determine tribal affliation and Sen Warren is wrong to continue to promote her claims of tribal heritage.

RaisedRight

Postby RaisedRight » Mon Oct 15, 2018 10:09 pm

RED STATE BLUES: O’Keefe Strikes in Missouri – McCaskill and Clan Exposed as Fakes and Frauds in Guns, Lies and Videotape

You can read the article and watch the video at thegatewaypundit.com

Looks like MO will go RED.....Wonder if she will still have her debate with Josh Hawley on Thursday.....With this Project Veritas video Clair is TOAST!!

Return to “Soaps.com Lounge”