Republican No Bash Thread

Dish on the soaps, primetime TV shows, or just chat about whatever is on your mind.
RaisedRight

Re: Republican No Bash Thread

Postby RaisedRight » Thu Sep 20, 2018 1:20 pm

Tell me this....Why are Liberals ignoring Keith Ellison domestic violence accuser who says Democratic party doesn't believe her story when she provided medical records from 2017, stating on two different Dr. Visits, I told them about the abuse and who did it. There are even 911 calls....yet....crickets from Liberals.....Oh...that doesn't fit the Liberal agenda and is a "nothing-burger".

RaisedRight

Postby RaisedRight » Thu Sep 20, 2018 1:48 pm

RaisedRight wrote:Tell me this....Why are Liberals ignoring Keith Ellison domestic violence accuser who says Democratic party doesn't believe her story when she provided medical records from 2017, stating on two different Dr. Visits, I told them about the abuse and who did it. There are even 911 calls....yet....crickets from Liberals.....Oh...that doesn't fit the Liberal agenda and is a "nothing-burger".

The answer to this inequality of justice riddle is quite simple. Ellison has three things that give him the benefit of doubt that Kavanagh does not.
1) Ellison is not white.
2) Ellison is not republican.
3) Ellison is a member of the Religion of peace

RaisedRight

Postby RaisedRight » Thu Sep 20, 2018 3:58 pm

Former Scalia Law Clerk Bombshell Claim: ‘Compelling Evidence’ Will Exonerate Brett Kavanaugh Soon

This is from the Gateway Pundit....

Could be that they have found the same exact letter with Gorsich's name listed in it instead of Kavanaugh??? Wouldn't that be the cats meow!!

Can't happen soon enough for me.....

RaisedRight

Postby RaisedRight » Thu Sep 20, 2018 5:09 pm

Here are the facts about Christine Blasey Ford’s allegations against Judge Brett Kavanaugh:

--She doesn’t know when it was.
-- She doesn’t know what year it took place
--She doesn’t know what month it took place
--She has no idea where it took place
--She doesn’t know if 4 boys were there
--It could have been 2 boys?
--Three of the accused boys deny the charges
--She doesn’t think any females were there
--Wait, maybe there was a female there?
--She has scrubbed her social media accounts
--Her high school yearbook has been scrubbed

This is what they want the FBI to investigate....Maybe we should nominated Hillary for SC and some of her crimes would finally be investigated.....

RaisedRight

Postby RaisedRight » Thu Sep 20, 2018 8:16 pm

BREAKING: FORMER SCALIA LAW CLERK Drops Pictures and Evidence That Blows Christine Ford’s Case Wide Open

Read the article on Gateway Pundit

Be sure to click the link to Ed Whelan's Twitter page to read more it is even more convincing there.

I really think that she has ruined her whole life with this, but then she will write a book and go on The View and The Talk for her 15 min of fame then crawl back into the hole that she came from......

RaisedRight

Postby RaisedRight » Thu Sep 20, 2018 8:59 pm

Christine Ford Had To Ask Her Best Friend/Bridesmaid If She Ever Told Her That She Was Assaulted in High School

You can read the article at iotwreport.com

She texted her friend to ask if she had ever spoke with her about being assaulted in High School....Friend said "No"......Strike her off the witness list....give me a break this story is losing air fast!

RaisedRight

Postby RaisedRight » Fri Sep 21, 2018 7:17 pm

In July, Ford Advisor Teased ‘Strategy Will Emerge — Might Ultimately Defeat The Nominee’

In July Ricki Seidman who is a former Clinton WH official stated in a conf call to Dem leaders that a strategy was laid out to defeat the nomination of Kavanaugh....and who is Ricki Seidman.....Blasley-Ford's advisor.....I smell stink fish!!! Bork Kavanaugh is their goal!!!!

RaisedRight

Postby RaisedRight » Fri Sep 21, 2018 7:24 pm

Rosenstein Discussed Wearing a Wire in Plot to Take Down Trump — A SECOND TIME

Release the FISA then fire and send immediately to GITMO!! Trump is 10 steps ahead of these Deep State Clowns!! I love it!!

RaisedRight

Postby RaisedRight » Mon Sep 24, 2018 7:36 pm

Kavanaugh defied his accusers on Monday when he said that he will "not be intimidated into withdrawing" his Supreme Court nomination after a second woman emerged late on Sunday with a sexual misconduct allegation against him. He wrote in a letter from to Senators Grassley and Dianne Feinstein That said the accusations against him were "smears, pure and simple." Balls of steel, this is exactly what we want on the Supreme Court. Today when McConnell address the senate? He minced no words tearing the Dems a new one. When Ford testifies she will she be able to "guess" a date that matches Kavanaugh's calendar fro 1982?? LOL!! There are so many holes in the stories of the accusers with nobody to back them up!!

#LiberalLogic101: 'Every Woman Has The Right To Be Believed': Except Those Raped By Bill Clinton, Beaten By Keith Ellison, Groped By Cory Booker Or Killed By Ted Kennedy

RaisedRight

Postby RaisedRight » Mon Sep 24, 2018 7:53 pm

DOJ Staffer Caught on Deep State Tape Sting ‘No Longer Works for’ Department

Breitbart confirmed that Allison Hrabar, the career paralegal caught on a Project Veritas video sting on the “Deep State” that was released last week, is no longer with the Department of Justice. Thank You James O'Keefe!!

Return to “Soaps.com Lounge”