Republican No Bash Thread

Dish on the soaps, primetime TV shows, or just chat about whatever is on your mind.
walkerfan10

Re: Republican No Bash Thread

Postby walkerfan10 » Fri Jul 13, 2018 1:41 pm

RaisedRight wrote:Did you know that there are 9 US Consulates and 1 Embassy in Mexico where non-US Citizens can apply for asylum without any risk of being separated from their children......Instead, Liberals encourage dangerous ILLEGAL border crossings by turning their children into "GET OUT OF JAIL FREE" cards......

Hey raisedright. I have to agree with you on this issue. We have to secure our borders by any means necessary. If it is illegal they should not be doing it. they need to go through the proper channels like everyone else. These kids are not responsible and these parents know that before they even try to bring them across the border. Are the people who are coming in here illegally even vaccinated or had any kind of shots. I know we have to do it to go to another country. who knows what kinds of diseases they are bringing along with them. Everyone Republican and Democrat needs to stop this from happening. We need more law and order.

Sillycone

Postby Sillycone » Tue Jul 17, 2018 12:48 pm

President Trump was set up last Friday when Rosenstein announced the indictment of 12 Russians in the 2016 Presidential Election to where he HAD to address the topic with Vladimir Putin at the #HelsinkiSummit

Nothing in the indictments affected the results in the 2016 election, PERIOD
Mueller has no evidence of collusion, but it is true that the Russians have tried to hack Americans for over 10 years.
President Trump had every right to defend himself and blame Obama at the Press Conference.

Sillycone

Postby Sillycone » Fri Jul 27, 2018 1:44 pm

Dallas Cowboys have to stand for the National Anthem!

Cowboys owner Jerry Jones says his team has a policy requiring Dallas players to stand on the field for the national anthem regardless of any rules the NFL might adopt on the matter.
Businesses exist to make profit, not to provide a forum for political speech. The NFL has three major revenue streams - ticket sales, NFL logo items and TV ads. Taking a could easily have built playgrounds and drug rehab centers with a very small part of their salary.
The NFL is taking federal government money since 9/11 to stage flyovers and use full field-sized American flags, as the government wanted to sell patriotism and military recruiting. And so it was quite a shock for America loving fans to suddenly see the National Anthem disrespected in the last two NFL seasons. It was rebranding at its worst.
The NFL took the money, rather than refused it, and so they became publicly bonded to a patriotic image, complete with flyovers at games. But then the players started taking a knee and the teams tolerated this virtue signaling insult from guys who made millions and This led to a psychological divorce between fans and teams, a divorce initiated by the NFL players and management. Jerry Jones is not going to easily change that. If he could get all the teams to stand for the National Anthem (I'm not holding my breath on that), he might have a chance to change opinions over the next few years. And the NFL shouldn't be expecting any big new stadium bond bills passed by state legislatures. The honeymoon is over.

Sillycone

Postby Sillycone » Fri Jul 27, 2018 6:13 pm

Sillycone wrote:Dallas Cowboys have to stand for the National Anthem!

Cowboys owner Jerry Jones says his team has a policy requiring Dallas players to stand on the field for the national anthem regardless of any rules the NFL might adopt on the matter.
Businesses exist to make profit, not to provide a forum for political speech. The NFL has three major revenue streams - ticket sales, NFL logo items and TV ads. Taking a could easily have built playgrounds and drug rehab centers with a very small part of their salary.
The NFL is taking federal government money since 9/11 to stage flyovers and use full field-sized American flags, as the government wanted to sell patriotism and military recruiting. And so it was quite a shock for America loving fans to suddenly see the National Anthem disrespected in the last two NFL seasons. It was rebranding at its worst.
The NFL took the money, rather than refused it, and so they became publicly bonded to a patriotic image, complete with flyovers at games. But then the players started taking a knee and the teams tolerated this virtue signaling insult from guys who made millions and This led to a psychological divorce between fans and teams, a divorce initiated by the NFL players and management. Jerry Jones is not going to easily change that. If he could get all the teams to stand for the National Anthem (I'm not holding my breath on that), he might have a chance to change opinions over the next few years. And the NFL shouldn't be expecting any big new stadium bond bills passed by state legislatures. The honeymoon is over.

Sorry, I was typing so fast that I was trying to explain that the rich NFL players taking a knee in protest could be better by using their money for good, they could easily have built playgrounds and drug rehab centers with a very small part of their salary.

Homesick Cajun

Postby Homesick Cajun » Thu Aug 02, 2018 9:57 pm

This is a test. I've been having computer issues and since I'm computer illiterate and technology challenged, I've hesitated about trying to post. Hopefully this post looks normal, if it does, I'll continue. :D

Homesick Cajun

Postby Homesick Cajun » Thu Aug 02, 2018 10:13 pm

Sillycone wrote:Dallas Cowboys have to stand for the National Anthem!

Amen! Well said. I have my own issues with Roger Goodell, but he truly could not have handled this any worse. He could have stopped this with Colin K. Jerry Jones is one of the few (if only) owners that gets it. And the NFL has told him to "shut up about the anthem". His quarterback, Dak Prescott, has come out and said it was the wrong way to protest. Prescott's a good kid, I've been a fan of his since he played for Miss State. Except when he was beating LSU. LOL

President Trump offered any of the NFL player protesters to present to him any person that was treated unfairly by the police and he would look into it. Not one single one has offered up any examples of anyone unjustly incarcerated. Proving the whole protest is anti-American or now anti-Trump.

I honestly don't miss it. College football is much better. The players aren't jaded, yet....

Homesick Cajun

Postby Homesick Cajun » Fri Aug 03, 2018 7:15 pm

I am so weary of all the corruption being revealed from the Obama administration, and our DOJ seemingly not holding anyone accountable. Do we need to put a picture of Jeff Sessions on a milk carton? I'm so disappointed in him. Hopefully, after the midterms, President Trump plans to replace him, with someone that will actually bring to justice the traitors. And Rosenstein too. He's truly a swamp rat. He reminds me of a weasel.

RaisedRight

Postby RaisedRight » Sat Aug 11, 2018 9:57 pm

Boy Pedo Bill Maher is getting slammed on Twitter tonight! Bill Maher's production company is called "KID LOVE PRODUCTIONS"- Let that sink in!! Love to see him in an orange jumpsuit real soon!!

RaisedRight

Postby RaisedRight » Sun Aug 12, 2018 2:13 pm

Omarosa revealed on Sunday that she secretly recorded White House Chief of Staff John Kelly in the Situation Room, the highly secure room in the West Wing where the president meets national security staff.....This little "chickie" is in deep doo doo! I guess she thinks that the non disclosure statement that she signed upon employment at the White House doesn't apply to her??? RECORDING IN THE SITUATION ROOM IS A FELONY!!

Sillycone

Postby Sillycone » Wed Aug 15, 2018 1:33 pm

RaisedRight wrote:Omarosa revealed on Sunday that she secretly recorded White House Chief of Staff John Kelly in the Situation Room, the highly secure room in the West Wing where the president meets national security staff.....This little "chickie" is in deep doo doo! I guess she thinks that the non disclosure statement that she signed upon employment at the White House doesn't apply to her??? RECORDING IN THE SITUATION ROOM IS A FELONY!!

Do you really believe that ANYONE in the lame stream media cares that what she did was a FELONY? No, they thrive on the lies from scum like Omarosa and Peter Strzock!
Her premeditated telephone conversations have been explained by the other women on the other end of the line that they words were taken "out of context" just like Omarosa planned to sell her lying book!
In my humble opinion, Obamarosa was a plant in the Trump Administration just the same as the Russian Dossier, the Russian Lawyer meeting at Trump Tower, and all of the other failed attempts to get rid of our President!

Return to “Soaps.com Lounge”