Republican No Bash Thread

Dish on the soaps, primetime TV shows, or just chat about whatever is on your mind.
Homesick Cajun

Re: Republican No Bash Thread

Postby Homesick Cajun » Mon Feb 05, 2018 7:28 pm

Sillycone wrote:
Homesick Cajun wrote:I want to see the memo. I'm tired of waiting. I've read leaks, that I'm not sure are true or not, but if true, it's devastating. The "missing" text messages from Strzok-Page have been found. And why is Wray refusing to fire McCabe? Honestly, if I was President Trump, I think I'd bulldoze the entire FBI building. Not sure this level of corruption can be weeded out. The Obama Administration was so completely and utterly corrupt. They thought Hillary would win and their corruption would never be revealed. I always knew it, but the recent revelations are mind boggling. I can't even take pleasure, in knowing their corruption will be exposed. Frightening to think of what would have happened to this country, if Hillary had been elected. Thank GOD for President Trump. We literally dodged a bullet.

Everything you wrote is true, it has been one year of Russia, Russia, Russia!!!
The crazy thing is that Collusion is not a crime and they can't even find collusion.
The Nunes memo reportedly says Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein approved the application for the FISA warrant knowing they were relying heavily on the DNC-funded Steele dossier.

You were right! That's exactly what the memo proved. I've never been a fan of Rosenstein, never trusted him. I'm hearing that he also threatened the Committee, if they didn't stop investigating!! That's unreal. This memo is just the tip of the ObamaGate iceberg. Nunes next memo deals with the part the State Department played. Not to mention the OIG's report. Far worse than Watergate. I want to see perp walks. I truly like Jeff Sessions, but I hope he's doing more than going after pot smokers. He's got bigger fish to fry and he needs to get busy!!

Sillycone

Postby Sillycone » Sat Feb 10, 2018 2:09 pm

Homesick Cajun wrote:You were right! That's exactly what the memo proved. I've never been a fan of Rosenstein, never trusted him. I'm hearing that he also threatened the Committee, if they didn't stop investigating!! That's unreal. This memo is just the tip of the ObamaGate iceberg. Nunes next memo deals with the part the State Department played. Not to mention the OIG's report. Far worse than Watergate. I want to see perp walks. I truly like Jeff Sessions, but I hope he's doing more than going after pot smokers. He's got bigger fish to fry and he needs to get busy!!

Instead of talking about passing the Federal Budget for the next 2 years, the Democrats are complaining that Trump won’t agree to release their memo at the same time as the GOP memo and are screaming bias, obstruction and war on the justice system. :shock:
But they never put their memo through the scrutiny required by the process. When they did, everyone agreed to give it the exact same look as the GOP one and release it if it passed the national security test. But it made for a few days of anti-Trump soundbites

Homesick Cajun

Postby Homesick Cajun » Thu Feb 15, 2018 7:48 pm

Sillycone wrote:
Homesick Cajun wrote:You were right! That's exactly what the memo proved. I've never been a fan of Rosenstein, never trusted him. I'm hearing that he also threatened the Committee, if they didn't stop investigating!! That's unreal. This memo is just the tip of the ObamaGate iceberg. Nunes next memo deals with the part the State Department played. Not to mention the OIG's report. Far worse than Watergate. I want to see perp walks. I truly like Jeff Sessions, but I hope he's doing more than going after pot smokers. He's got bigger fish to fry and he needs to get busy!!

Instead of talking about passing the Federal Budget for the next 2 years, the Democrats are complaining that Trump won’t agree to release their memo at the same time as the GOP memo and are screaming bias, obstruction and war on the justice system. :shock:
But they never put their memo through the scrutiny required by the process. When they did, everyone agreed to give it the exact same look as the GOP one and release it if it passed the national security test. But it made for a few days of anti-Trump soundbites

Schiff loaded it with sources and methods, he knew the Dem memo could never be released, in the form he submitted. He wanted President Trump to redact the classified sections, so he could scream "cover up" by the White House. Trump called his bluff, and sent it back for he and the Dems to clean it up. Trump didn't take the bait. Schiff even admitted his memo had sources and methods that couldn't be released. It's been back for them to make modifications for almost two weeks now. Apparently, they don't really want the Dem memo released. Otherwise, he would have done what was necessary to get it released. I'm just waiting for Nunes next memo about Obama's State Dept. Hopefully, that will be out soon. Probably before the Dems get around to correcting their first memo. :lol:

Return to “Soaps.com Lounge”