Republican No Bash Thread

Dish on the soaps, primetime TV shows, or just chat about whatever is on your mind.
mayre

Re: Republican No Bash Thread

Postby mayre » Tue May 15, 2018 12:29 am

Have you read :
Barbara Bush: A Memoir? I got it used for $6 and it is a real page turner, funny and light and I feel like she is talking to me as I read- honest, direct, holding nothing back!

mayre

Postby mayre » Tue May 15, 2018 12:32 am

I feel such pride everytime President Trump takes the podium to speak- he continues to be the most amazing President, keeping his promises and even some of those made by other presidents so lacking in character and integrity-I feel comforted every day knowing that he is My President!

Sillycone

Postby Sillycone » Tue May 15, 2018 12:45 pm

mayre wrote:I feel such pride everytime President Trump takes the podium to speak- he continues to be the most amazing President, keeping his promises and even some of those made by other presidents so lacking in character and integrity-I feel comforted every day knowing that he is My President!

You know a Republican is in the White House when the US embassy opens in Jerusalem, unemployment is 3.9%, N Korea vows to give up nukes... and the news media is obsessing over a private mean joke.

mayre

Postby mayre » Tue May 15, 2018 1:19 pm

Sillycone wrote:
mayre wrote:I feel such pride everytime President Trump takes the podium to speak- he continues to be the most amazing President, keeping his promises and even some of those made by other presidents so lacking in character and integrity-I feel comforted every day knowing that he is My President!

You know a Republican is in the White House when the US embassy opens in Jerusalem, unemployment is 3.9%, N Korea vows to give up nukes... and the news media is obsessing over a private mean joke.

Well they have to keep trying.The left is coming unglued over the prospect of losing power to continue with their wasteful spending and burdensome regulations.

Yesterday was a historic move with the opening of the U.S. embassy in Jerusalem, another policy achievement that the left has fought tooth and nail against-Standing ovation, President Trump!!!!!! In my opinion, he gets all the credit but I am sure Congress is crying we, we ,we!!!!

President Trump just keeps on keeping on,cutting taxes, repealing Obamacare individual mandate,rolling back the many job-killing regulations--There just ain't no stopping him-- HE IS MY PRESIDENT!!!!GO TRUMP

RaisedRight

Postby RaisedRight » Thu May 17, 2018 11:01 pm

Gina Haspel confirmed as CIA director --- A strong woman who survived the Liberal "War on Women"!!

Congrats!!!

Return to “Soaps.com Lounge”