Republican No Bash Thread

Dish on the soaps, primetime TV shows, or just chat about whatever is on your mind.
Sillycone

Re: Republican No Bash Thread

Postby Sillycone » Sat Aug 13, 2016 1:17 pm

Bill and Hillary Clinton made $140 million in the past 10 years. The Clintons were very poor, "dead broke" but in debt Hillary said, when they left the White House.
From 2007 to 2015 of their $16 million charitable contributions, $15.8 million was to the Clinton Family Foundation, I wish that I could "donate" to myself and write it off.
And oh yes, Hillary's e-mail problems?
:o :oops: :twisted: :evil: They are drip-drip-dripping more every day!!
:evil:

Lapcat55

Postby Lapcat55 » Thu Aug 18, 2016 8:44 pm

BREAKING: Khizr Khan Family AKA “Kinky Lick” On Ashley Madison, Using Dead Son’s Foundation Building As Fetish Sex Club?

Wake up America.....Another Clinton bought and paid for loser....Wonder if if the "Kinky Lick" will lead back to Bill????

http://gotnews.com/breaking-khizr-khan-family-aka-kinky-lick-ashley-madison-using-dead-sons-foundation-building-fetish-sex-club/

Sillycone

Postby Sillycone » Fri Aug 19, 2016 12:38 pm

Where IS Hillary :?:
She is resting, until Sunday... Possibly on the Vineyard with bathhouse Barry and the American hating billionaires that Obama has golfed with all week.

Hillary's body takes days to rejuvenate after she spent a few hours in the public eye. She looks older and more run down each time she rears her ugly self. Even Dr. Drew commented on her ill health.

Trump, as a businessman, was playing by the rules Hillary Clinton, and both the Democrats and the GOPe have set up for commerce so that he could compete against other businesses!
Today as a candidate he says he wants to change the rules in order to make America First...and the elites and powerfully connected are lined up against him.

#TrumpPence2016

Sillycone

Postby Sillycone » Fri Aug 19, 2016 1:15 pm

This is Dr. Drew on McIntyre In The Morning | KABC-AM (8/16/2016)
about the controversy surrounding Democratic Presidential nominee Hillary Clinton’s health… https://youtu.be/6e3ARRQpyzA

Sillycone

Postby Sillycone » Sat Aug 20, 2016 12:06 pm

Well, it looks as though the media has pressured the POTUSA to go check out the most drastic flooding in US history: Baton Rouge, LA
Obama wasn't there when the LEOs were shot, remember when a US citizen was beheaded by ISIS? Short announcement by Obama and then off to the golf course.

What about the horrendous fires in CA? Floods on the Gulf coast and fires on the west coast. Between the two, over 100,000 people have lost their homes, businesses and lives have been lost.
While I'm at it #WhereisHillary?

Sillycone

Postby Sillycone » Mon Aug 22, 2016 5:41 pm

DRIP DRIP DRIP

Poor lefties, the drip drip drip of the Clinton Ponzi Scheme Faucet keeps on leaking through...

Hillary is racist for blaming Colin Powell.

I don't see how anyone could vote with a clear mind for Hillary Clinton knowing full well the legal trouble she is in, her dishonesty to the American people, the fact that she cannot even pass top secret clearance and her obvious poor health make her ineligible to hold the office.

Sillycone

Postby Sillycone » Tue Aug 23, 2016 3:44 pm

I just wonder if this is the conversation that occurred between President Bill Clinton and Attorney General Loretta Lynch aboard Clinton's private jet:

"Bill Clinton said that if Hillary wins the Presidency, the "Clinton Foundation" will no longer accept donations from foreign governments or corporations."

Was that the deal to not indict?
The name Hillary Clinton will go down in infamy.
She will get no respect.
Even her fellow lying Democrats don't respect her.
The dreaded emails will follow her to her grave
as the infamous blue dress will follow Bill.

Return to “Soaps.com Lounge”