Republican No Bash Thread

Dish on the soaps, primetime TV shows, or just chat about whatever is on your mind.
Sheryljoyce

Re: Republican No Bash Thread

Postby Sheryljoyce » Tue Jul 26, 2016 4:40 pm

I was no fan of the Obamas even before day one in the white house, and I can promise you from the bottom of my heart, it has nothing to do with race.
I am voting for Trump. I would have voted for Ben Carson, had he be given a chance.

I remember watching the Obamas on 60 minutes before he was elected (you can google that interview on Youtube, I believe), and I was apalled at how many times the race issue was brought up, and how many times they appeared victimized, given the success they so far had in their lives. I clearly remember Michelle's snarky attitude and the make-over her PR people did on her when her whole demeanor changed months later and she could actually smile.

Like I said, Ben was the man for me, but given present day choices, I will definitely be voting for Trump. I believe race relations are just as bad now as they were in the 60's, and sadly, I truly believe we have the Obamas to thank for that. Too bad Obama never used Martin Luther King, Jr. as a true role model. It would have suited this country well.

lilj

Postby lilj » Wed Jul 27, 2016 9:38 am

Sheryljoyce wrote:I was no fan of the Obamas even before day one in the white house, and I can promise you from the bottom of my heart, it has nothing to do with race.
I am voting for Trump. I would have voted for Ben Carson, had he be given a chance.

I remember watching the Obamas on 60 minutes before he was elected (you can google that interview on Youtube, I believe), and I was apalled at how many times the race issue was brought up, and how many times they appeared victimized, given the success they so far had in their lives. I clearly remember Michelle's snarky attitude and the make-over her PR people did on her when her whole demeanor changed months later and she could actually smile.

Like I said, Ben was the man for me, but given present day choices, I will definitely be voting for Trump. I believe race relations are just as bad now as they were in the 60's, and sadly, I truly believe we have the Obamas to thank for that. Too bad Obama never used Martin Luther King, Jr. as a true role model. It would have suited this country well.

Wow Sheryljoyce, who didn't and doesn't love Ben Carson. I was all for him, or Rubio. I am a Texan, but there was always something about Ted Cruz I just couldn't get into. I've even heard him speak at the Republican Women's Group that I used to belong to. He's a good speaker, but just never hit me right. Now I can't stand Cruz and won't vote for him in a dog fight. I am angry about the direction and what the Obama's have done to this country with their entitlement attitude. I think that's what Trump is tapping into. He has my heart and I am strong for Trump and am praying he wins againt corrupt, rigged politics.

mayre

Postby mayre » Wed Jul 27, 2016 4:09 pm

lilj wrote:
Sheryljoyce wrote:I was no fan of the Obamas even before day one in the white house, and I can promise you from the bottom of my heart, it has nothing to do with race.

Wow Sheryljoyce, who didn't and doesn't love Ben Carson. I was all for him, or Rubio. I am a Texan, but there was always something about Ted Cruz I just couldn't get into. I've even heard him speak at the Republican Women's Group that I used to belong to. He's a good speaker, but just never hit me right. Now I can't stand Cruz and won't vote for him in a dog fight. I am angry about the direction and what the Obama's have done to this country with their entitlement attitude. I think that's what Trump is tapping into. He has my heart and I am strong for Trump and am praying he wins againt corrupt, rigged politics.

hey ladies:
I loved Ben too and supported him to the end. I started paying attention to him during the famous prayer breakfast where he took obama to task-I told my sister he sounds just like the doctor in that movie( Gifted Hands) we saw several years ago starring cuba gooding...I googled and lo and behold it was the story of Dr Ben Carson-Ben is so amazing I drove from San Diego to hear him speak at the Reagan Library-He was amazing- I was also a Carly Fiorina supporter- supported them both-

It saddens me terribly that there are woman who are applauding Hillary getting the nomination, being the first woman to get this honor-- I cannot be happy about it or proud about it or excited about it-it is a black mark on the woman in this country who are decent law abiding citizens- to think that the first woman in the county to achieve this has done so by deceit, murder. a life of corruption,cover-up after cover-up...someone who I DO NOT WANT MY GRANDDAUGHTERS emulating or seeing as a great role model...

The news conference Trump gave today was the best so far- He will be the next President of the United States and he will turn this country around! I look into the distance and I see all the corrupt democrats slithering back into their snake pits-as they try to regroup and figure out their next corrupt plan to over take America!!

Return to “Soaps.com Lounge”