Republican No Bash Thread

Dish on the soaps, primetime TV shows, or just chat about whatever is on your mind.
mayre

Re: Republican No Bash Thread

Postby mayre » Sat Jul 23, 2016 12:15 am

Lapcat55 wrote:Trump knew exactly what he was doing when he let Cruz speak. Trump read cry baby Ted's speech 2 hours before. Trump set the trap and Teddy took the cheese....snap....too bad....so sad.....

No matter what the libtard lame stream media talking heads say it did on hurt the Trump campaign on bit, I think that it helped Trump.

Yup and Trump came out looking like the much bigger person!! The libs are worried, very very worried!!

Hillary's America-the movie is a real eye opener-- EVERYONE SHOULD SEE IT...

mollycoddle

Postby mollycoddle » Sat Jul 23, 2016 2:43 pm

Not a lib and I am very worried.. as any student of history should be.

If one wonders how someone like Hitler came to power, all you have to do is compare the message and sentiment of Trump. The fear of and the faulting of the other, screamed at high pitch to a people who feel afraid and desperate.

I have always been of the opinion that all politicians who rise to high office are corrupt.
That is the nature of the beast and a two party system only exacerbates this. I feel the same of persons who rise to high power in private business. The odds of these people being clean are very low.

All this said -if Hillary is corrupt, give me corrupt. I will take corrupt any day over insane.

Sillycone

Postby Sillycone » Sat Jul 23, 2016 4:53 pm

mayre wrote:Yup and Trump came out looking like the much bigger person!! The libs are worried, very very worried!!

Trump is a whole lot smarter than MOST VOTER'S are giving him credit for.
He has gone from being behind 17 other candidates to become number 1.
He hasn't spent the money others have.
Even though the FBI let Hillary off the hook, the public hasn't.
Swing states are extremely close in polling.
It is still very early, but Trump is AHEAD of Crooked Hillary!
Thanks for the heads up on Hillary's America, I am going to see it in the coming week!
#KaineandUnable
#NeverHillary

mayre

Postby mayre » Sat Jul 23, 2016 7:02 pm

mollycoddle wrote:Not a lib and I am very worried.. as any student of history should be.

If one wonders how someone like Hitler came to power, all you have to do is compare the message and sentiment of Trump. The fear of and the faulting of the other, screamed at high pitch to a people who feel afraid and desperate.

I have always been of the opinion that all politicians who rise to high office are corrupt.
That is the nature of the beast and a two party system only exacerbates this. I feel the same of persons who rise to high power in private business. The odds of these people being clean are very low.

All this said -if Hillary is corrupt, give me corrupt. I will take corrupt any day over insane.

Can you present the facts to back up your insanity allegation aimed at Trump? I would appreciate hearing them. I have 3 foster children who were partially raised by their truly insane parents and trust me when I tell you they are nothing even close to the Trump's kids.....as much as I have seen thus far, those kids are er hard working,well rounded adults- it's difficult to thing they are the products of an insane upbringing.

Return to “Soaps.com Lounge”