Republican No Bash Thread

Dish on the soaps, primetime TV shows, or just chat about whatever is on your mind.
Sillycone

Re: Republican No Bash Thread

Postby Sillycone » Thu Nov 16, 2017 1:20 pm

Al Franken is GUILTY of sex assault!!
He should step down immediately as a US Senator.
I don't care about his apology, he groped a young woman while she slept.
He attacked her by kissing her and shoving his tongue down her throat!

Step down, Sen. Franken!!

Homesick Cajun

Re: Republican No Bash Thread

Postby Homesick Cajun » Thu Nov 16, 2017 9:33 pm

Sillycone wrote:Al Franken is GUILTY of sex assault!!
He should step down immediately as a US Senator.
I don't care about his apology, he groped a young woman while she slept.
He attacked her by kissing her and shoving his tongue down her throat!

Step down, Sen. Franken!!

Obviously he's guilty. But, I'm not holding my breath on anything happening to him. He's a Dem and they'll circle the wagons. He'll be paraded in front of the ethics committee, and get his hand slapped, at the most. The MSM is already downplaying it, as a joke that went wrong.

Can you IMAGINE the media if there was a picture of President Trump, or any Republican for that matter, with their hands on a sleeping woman? There would be wall to wall coverage.

Look at the Dems, back to Ted Kennedy, who left a woman to drown, and see who the MSM protects. Won't even start on Bill Clinton. His digressions are now infamous. And Hillary, who denigrated and insulted his accusers, that half of this country was ready to put back in the White House. Now that the Clinton's are no longer politically advantageous, some are criticizing Bill for his behavior. About twenty years too late.

Yet, they're ready to crucify Trump for words, locker room talk. But actions, if they're politics are liberal, are perfectly okay.

After what's happening in Hollywood, Franken probably won't be the last. The floodgates are open in Hollywood, and I expect the same in DC. Politics is Hollywood for ugly people. 8-)

Return to “Soaps.com Lounge”