Republican No Bash Thread

Dish on the soaps, primetime TV shows, or just chat about whatever is on your mind.
User avatar
mayre
Posts: 4589
Joined: Mon Jun 30, 2014 10:23 pm

Re: Republican No Bash Thread

Postby mayre » Tue May 15, 2018 12:29 am

Have you read :
Barbara Bush: A Memoir? I got it used for $6 and it is a real page turner, funny and light and I feel like she is talking to me as I read- honest, direct, holding nothing back!

User avatar
mayre
Posts: 4589
Joined: Mon Jun 30, 2014 10:23 pm

Re: Republican No Bash Thread

Postby mayre » Tue May 15, 2018 12:32 am

I feel such pride everytime President Trump takes the podium to speak- he continues to be the most amazing President, keeping his promises and even some of those made by other presidents so lacking in character and integrity-I feel comforted every day knowing that he is My President!

User avatar
Sillycone
Posts: 303
Joined: Thu Apr 03, 2014 3:25 pm

Re: Republican No Bash Thread

Postby Sillycone » Tue May 15, 2018 12:45 pm

mayre wrote:I feel such pride everytime President Trump takes the podium to speak- he continues to be the most amazing President, keeping his promises and even some of those made by other presidents so lacking in character and integrity-I feel comforted every day knowing that he is My President!


You know a Republican is in the White House when the US embassy opens in Jerusalem, unemployment is 3.9%, N Korea vows to give up nukes... and the news media is obsessing over a private mean joke.

User avatar
mayre
Posts: 4589
Joined: Mon Jun 30, 2014 10:23 pm

Re: Republican No Bash Thread

Postby mayre » Tue May 15, 2018 1:19 pm

Sillycone wrote:
mayre wrote:I feel such pride everytime President Trump takes the podium to speak- he continues to be the most amazing President, keeping his promises and even some of those made by other presidents so lacking in character and integrity-I feel comforted every day knowing that he is My President!


You know a Republican is in the White House when the US embassy opens in Jerusalem, unemployment is 3.9%, N Korea vows to give up nukes... and the news media is obsessing over a private mean joke.



Well they have to keep trying.The left is coming unglued over the prospect of losing power to continue with their wasteful spending and burdensome regulations.

Yesterday was a historic move with the opening of the U.S. embassy in Jerusalem, another policy achievement that the left has fought tooth and nail against-Standing ovation, President Trump!!!!!! In my opinion, he gets all the credit but I am sure Congress is crying we, we ,we!!!!

President Trump just keeps on keeping on,cutting taxes, repealing Obamacare individual mandate,rolling back the many job-killing regulations--There just ain't no stopping him-- HE IS MY PRESIDENT!!!!GO TRUMP

User avatar
RaisedRight
Posts: 47
Joined: Tue Feb 07, 2017 2:10 pm

Re: Republican No Bash Thread

Postby RaisedRight » Thu May 17, 2018 11:01 pm

Gina Haspel confirmed as CIA director --- A strong woman who survived the Liberal "War on Women"!!

Congrats!!!

User avatar
Homesick Cajun
Posts: 4375
Joined: Sun Jun 23, 2013 5:52 am

Re: Republican No Bash Thread

Postby Homesick Cajun » Mon May 21, 2018 9:48 pm

RaisedRight wrote:Gina Haspel confirmed as CIA director --- A strong woman who survived the Liberal "War on Women"!!

Congrats!!!


She was sworn in today! Talk about breaking the glass ceiling!!

You know, for a misogynist, President Trump has appointed more women for high level jobs than any President in history. Guess that was "fake news" too. :lol:

User avatar
Homesick Cajun
Posts: 4375
Joined: Sun Jun 23, 2013 5:52 am

Re: Republican No Bash Thread

Postby Homesick Cajun » Mon May 21, 2018 11:12 pm

ObamaGate is about to break wide open. If you're on twitter, you know President Trump is fed up. It' s about time. I'm wondering why he had to light a fire under the DOJ, to get them to do their job. My faith will not be restored in the DOJ and FBI until I see some from the Obama Administration perp walked. Past time. There are many who say Sessions has been working behind the scenes, and will emerge with subpoenas, but I'm not convinced. Hopefully, he hasn't been asleep at the wheel. Because I really don't trust Rosenstein. I do believe the IG report will shed a lot of light on the FBI's handling of Hillary's email fiasco. But, at this point, I'm impatient and need more. The wheels of justice are grinding entirely too slowly for me. Sorry for the rant, I'm just annoyed at all the evidence of crimes committed by the Obama administration, and seemingly nothing being done. :roll:


Return to “Soaps.com Lounge”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

Back to Top