Republican No Bash Thread

Dish on the soaps, primetime TV shows, or just chat about whatever is on your mind.
mayre

Re: Republican No Bash Thread

Postby mayre » Sat Jul 23, 2016 12:15 am

Lapcat55 wrote:Trump knew exactly what he was doing when he let Cruz speak. Trump read cry baby Ted's speech 2 hours before. Trump set the trap and Teddy took the cheese....snap....too bad....so sad.....

No matter what the libtard lame stream media talking heads say it did on hurt the Trump campaign on bit, I think that it helped Trump.

Yup and Trump came out looking like the much bigger person!! The libs are worried, very very worried!!

Hillary's America-the movie is a real eye opener-- EVERYONE SHOULD SEE IT...

mollycoddle

Postby mollycoddle » Sat Jul 23, 2016 2:43 pm

Not a lib and I am very worried.. as any student of history should be.

If one wonders how someone like Hitler came to power, all you have to do is compare the message and sentiment of Trump. The fear of and the faulting of the other, screamed at high pitch to a people who feel afraid and desperate.

I have always been of the opinion that all politicians who rise to high office are corrupt.
That is the nature of the beast and a two party system only exacerbates this. I feel the same of persons who rise to high power in private business. The odds of these people being clean are very low.

All this said -if Hillary is corrupt, give me corrupt. I will take corrupt any day over insane.

Sillycone

Postby Sillycone » Sat Jul 23, 2016 4:53 pm

mayre wrote:Yup and Trump came out looking like the much bigger person!! The libs are worried, very very worried!!

Trump is a whole lot smarter than MOST VOTER'S are giving him credit for.
He has gone from being behind 17 other candidates to become number 1.
He hasn't spent the money others have.
Even though the FBI let Hillary off the hook, the public hasn't.
Swing states are extremely close in polling.
It is still very early, but Trump is AHEAD of Crooked Hillary!
Thanks for the heads up on Hillary's America, I am going to see it in the coming week!
#KaineandUnable
#NeverHillary

mayre

Postby mayre » Sat Jul 23, 2016 7:02 pm

mollycoddle wrote:Not a lib and I am very worried.. as any student of history should be.

If one wonders how someone like Hitler came to power, all you have to do is compare the message and sentiment of Trump. The fear of and the faulting of the other, screamed at high pitch to a people who feel afraid and desperate.

I have always been of the opinion that all politicians who rise to high office are corrupt.
That is the nature of the beast and a two party system only exacerbates this. I feel the same of persons who rise to high power in private business. The odds of these people being clean are very low.

All this said -if Hillary is corrupt, give me corrupt. I will take corrupt any day over insane.

Can you present the facts to back up your insanity allegation aimed at Trump? I would appreciate hearing them. I have 3 foster children who were partially raised by their truly insane parents and trust me when I tell you they are nothing even close to the Trump's kids.....as much as I have seen thus far, those kids are er hard working,well rounded adults- it's difficult to thing they are the products of an insane upbringing.

mayre

Postby mayre » Sat Jul 23, 2016 7:17 pm

Sillycone wrote:
mayre wrote:Yup and Trump came out looking like the much bigger person!! The libs are worried, very very worried!!

Trump is a whole lot smarter than MOST VOTER'S are giving him credit for.
He has gone from being behind 17 other candidates to become number 1.
He hasn't spent the money others have.
Even though the FBI let Hillary off the hook, the public hasn't.
Swing states are extremely close in polling.
It is still very early, but Trump is AHEAD of Crooked Hillary!
Thanks for the heads up on Hillary's America, I am going to see it in the coming week!
#KaineandUnable
#NeverHillary

Yup, I agree!!!!Trump takes pride in his work, whether it is building a hotel or rebuilding America....He will not fail us..as he has said time and again, he does not like to lose...

Democrat Andrew Jackson was such a racist.He had his slaves whipped by day for any infraction, and ordered his nubile slaves into his bed at night....like Democrat, Billy Boy Clinton he too had a sex addiction.....The movie is full of facts that I never knew, and Americans who love this country should really go see it....
he had a sex addiction

mollycoddle

Postby mollycoddle » Sat Jul 23, 2016 8:14 pm

mayre wrote:
mollycoddle wrote:Not a lib and I am very worried.. as any student of history should be.

Can you present the facts to back up your insanity allegation aimed at Trump? I would appreciate hearing them. I have 3 foster children who were partially raised by their truly insane parents and trust me when I tell you they are nothing even close to the Trump's kids.....as much as I have seen thus far, those kids are er It working,well rounded adults- it's difficult to thing they are the products of an insane upbringing.

Off the top of my head, he threatens people who disagree with him, he thinks we can force Mexico to finance a wall along our southern border, wants to deport 11 million people which would require police state in this country, he is a casual racist and misogynist and his speech is rife with hate and fear mongering. The man is a bully and lives to belittle anyone who doesn't agree with him.

All these things make him an unpleasant person to be sure, but not insane. Its his reckless lust for attention at any cost that makes him truly dangerous. I don't know that he believes anything he says and I don't think that really matters. All politicians lie like they breathe. NO new taxes!! Hope and Change! Mission Accomplished! ;) But Trump thinks he can say anything, do anything. No thought to repercussions. Opposition of any kind enrages him. He cannot handle criticism without seeking swift revenge and on the world stage that is truly frightening. Lashing out seems to be a reflex beyond his control. I think that the man has some kind of psychological imbalance is obvious.
Our anger is drowning reason.

I don't know anything about his children aside from that they were born into extreme privilege, just like their father. However having insane parents doesn't assure insane offspring.

Return to “Soaps.com Lounge”