Republican No Bash Thread

Dish on the soaps, primetime TV shows, or just chat about whatever is on your mind.
RaisedRight

Re: Republican No Bash Thread

Postby RaisedRight » Sat Aug 12, 2017 5:35 pm

OOPS!!!!....Driver in Virginia Car Attack Was Anti-Trump Protester – Joel Vangheluwe Is a Anti-Trump Protester ....he hit the wrong crowd.....what an idiot!

Homesick Cajun

Postby Homesick Cajun » Sat Aug 12, 2017 7:34 pm

^^^ Honestly, not surprised. The violence is always committed by the left. Even if, as in this case, their own was the unintended target. I loathe extremists on either side. Sadly, nothing today was surprising. Obama fanned the flames of racial divide for eight long years. The MSM and others were begging for President Trump to make a statement, he did, and that still wasn't good enough. When did they ever beg Obama to denounce BLM? And their violence in Ferguson, Baltimore, etc., etc..? Never. In fact, he did the opposite. He encouraged them. And was applauded for it. SMH

Honestly, days like today, make me want to go to bed and pull the covers over my head. President Trump can't fix in six months what it took Obama eight years to destroy. So sad.

HenrytheCatsMom

Postby HenrytheCatsMom » Sun Aug 13, 2017 9:09 am

Fake news. The driver was James Alex Fields Jr., 20, of Maumee, Ohio. Alt-right.

https://www.yahoo.com/gma/mother-charlottesville-suspect-just-knew-going-rally-thought-052807000--abc-news-topstories.html

http://www.cnn.com/2017/08/12/us/charlottesville-car-crash-suspect-idd/index.html

Breitbart and Drudge also confirm this if yahoo and cnn are deemed unreliable.

walkerfan10

Postby walkerfan10 » Mon Aug 14, 2017 10:26 am

RaisedRight wrote:OOPS!!!!....Driver in Virginia Car Attack Was Anti-Trump Protester – Joel Vangheluwe Is a Anti-Trump Protester ....he hit the wrong crowd.....what an idiot!

Good morning Guys. It your Democrat poster. You know, I literally have to hand my head in shame again today. If we are allowed to protect for everything under the sun, Republicans should be able to also. it's sad that right now us Dems can't even do wrong right. the things we are doing is wrong and we are not even doing that shiot right. No President can fix every issue. We have to work something out on our own.

Homesick Cajun

Postby Homesick Cajun » Mon Aug 14, 2017 8:17 pm

Thankfully, the DOJ is going to investigate what happened in Charleston. Absolutely outrageous that the cops were told to stand down, when Antifa showed up. If you listen to the MSM, you'd never know Antifa was there and were the catalyst for all the violence. It's no wonder there are so many brainwashed people in this country, if they get all their news from the MSM.

Tonight, there are "people" protesting in front of Trump Tower. People is in quotes, because I question their motives. Are they Soros paid protesters? Is this their livelihood? I spent eight long years, disagreeing with all of Obama's policies, but it would have NEVER occurred to me, to make a spectacle of myself. I'll never understand that mentality, but I have too much pride to go out and make a fool of myself. Can't say the same for those protesting tonight.....

Sillycone

Postby Sillycone » Wed Aug 16, 2017 12:55 pm

Homesick Cajun wrote:Thankfully, the DOJ is going to investigate what happened in Charleston. Absolutely outrageous that the cops were told to stand down, when Antifa showed up. If you listen to the MSM, you'd never know Antifa was there and were the catalyst for all the violence. It's no wonder there are so many brainwashed people in this country, if they get all their news from the MSM.

Tonight, there are "people" protesting in front of Trump Tower. People is in quotes, because I question their motives. Are they Soros paid protesters? Is this their livelihood? I spent eight long years, disagreeing with all of Obama's policies, but it would have NEVER occurred to me, to make a spectacle of myself. I'll never understand that mentality, but I have too much pride to go out and make a fool of myself. Can't say the same for those protesting tonight.....

Do you mean Charlottesville? In my opinion, this is all part of the coup to get rid of President Trump. George Soros-funded non-profits have been able to achieve regime change in other countries by quite literally teaming up with Neo-nazis and "moderate" terrorists and this is what I think happened in Charlottesville. The Nazi and Confederate flags were brand new and the folds could be seen fresh from the packaging. The protestors both Alt Right and Alt Left were BUSSED IN!!

Homesick Cajun

Postby Homesick Cajun » Thu Aug 17, 2017 7:34 pm

Sillycone wrote:
Homesick Cajun wrote:Thankfully, the DOJ is going to investigate what happened in Charleston. Absolutely outrageous that the cops were told to stand down, when Antifa showed up. If you listen to the MSM, you'd never know Antifa was there and were the catalyst for all the violence. It's no wonder there are so many brainwashed people in this country, if they get all their news from the MSM.

Do you mean Charlottesville? In my opinion, this is all part of the coup to get rid of President Trump. George Soros-funded non-profits have been able to achieve regime change in other countries by quite literally teaming up with Neo-nazis and "moderate" terrorists and this is what I think happened in Charlottesville. The Nazi and Confederate flags were brand new and the folds could be seen fresh from the packaging. The protestors both Alt Right and Alt Left were BUSSED IN!!

Oops! Yes, I posted the wrong city. It was past my bedtime, I'm going to blame it on sleep deprivation. :D

You're certainly not the only one, that thinks it was part of an attempted coup. Wherever there's violence, you can always follow the money back to Soros. One of the "Unite the Right" organizers is a guy named Kessler. Can't remember his first name, maybe Jason? Anyway, he's an Obama supporter and Occupy Wall Street organizer. If he's part of OWS, then he's surely on the Soros payroll. It smells like a complete set up. Soros would love nothing better, than civil war. That's why the police were told to put these two groups together, block exits, and stand down. Thankfully, the police are speaking out. They don't want to go down with the Governor and the Mayor. I didn't know that about the brand new flags, but I'm not surprised. The anarchists of the left (Soros paid agitators, Antifa) want civil war. If they try to remove our duly elected President, they'll get more than they bargained for... 8-)

Homesick Cajun

Postby Homesick Cajun » Fri Aug 18, 2017 11:06 am

Sillycone wrote:

You may have already seen this, but it goes to your point.

http://www.worldtribune.com/who-is-jason-kessler-reports-say-charlottesville-rally-was-staged-and-its-organizer-was-an-obama-supporter/

Return to “Soaps.com Lounge”