Republican No Bash Thread

Dish on the soaps, primetime TV shows, or just chat about whatever is on your mind.
mollycoddle

Re: Republican No Bash Thread

Postby mollycoddle » Sun Jul 24, 2016 9:29 pm

mayre wrote:
mollycoddle wrote:Off the top of my head, he threatens people who disagree with him, he thinks we can force Mexico to finance a wall along our southern border, wants to deport 11 million people which would require police state in this country, he is a casual racist and misogynist and his speech is rife with hate and fear mongering. The man is a bully and lives to belittle anyone who doesn't agree with him.

All these things make him an unpleasant person to be sure, but not insane. Its his reckless lust for attention at any cost that makes him truly dangerous. I don't know that he believes anything he says and I don't think that really matters. All politicians lie like they breathe. NO new taxes!! Hope and Change! Mission Accomplished! ;) But Trump thinks he can say anything, do anything. No thought to repercussions. Opposition of any kind enrages him. He cannot handle criticism without seeking swift revenge and on the world stage that is truly frightening. Lashing out seems to be a reflex beyond his control. I think that the man has some kind of psychological imbalance is obvious.
Our anger is drowning reason.

I don't know anything about his children aside from that they were born into extreme privilege, just like their father. However having insane parents doesn't assure insane offspring.

What is dangerous or insane about the repercussion of calling someone a name or giving them a nickname describing exactly what they are if they disagree with you? The Clinton's have killed people that were a threat to them and Hillary has been proven to be criminal, a careless law breaker feeling she is above the law and playing fast and loose with our countries security. This has all been proven. Donald Trump is a strong leader. He is not a politician with the "politician ediquette" and phoniness that Cruz and the Clinton's have down pat. I don't believe a word coming out of Hilliary's mouth when she defends herself about Bengazi or her emails. I don't want higher taxes, my second amendment taken away or the coal industry shut down, like she has promised. Wait until you see your "new" energy bill after Hilliary destroys more jobs by killing the coal industry. Hillary is so far left now trying to get elected, she will say or do anything to get back in that oval office. We all need to read the book by that secret service officer that was working in the white house during the previous Clinton years. He said everyone was afraid of her....she was prone to violence.....now that's someone a bit off their rocker, with real evidence and witness.

I am sorry but I don't understand that bit.

I think if we could get a real read on what Donald Trump truly believes that we would find a dyed in the wool old school liberal on most issues that don't mess with his money. Even illegal immigrants. No one comes cheaper and remember, the Donald is a businessman.

No candidate running for this office has threatened to take away your second amendment right.

I live in the very heart of coal country and I can tell you what any politician says is not going to make a difference.. the industry is dying. It is inevitable. Its only a question of how much money the government is going to throw at it to slow the process. Natural gas is cheaper, less costly to extract and less damaging to the environment (so far as we know at this point.) This coupled with renewables seals the deal. The sad fact is there are going to be displaced workers here as in all segments of work as old technologies are superseded and automation takes over more and more.
How to deal with these workers is a question that is going to drive elections long after you and I are dead.

As for the killer Clintons.. I just have to laugh. Fox News.[/quote]

Hillary is responsible for the the deaths in Benghazi-I know for you libs who love corruption by the way - it is a hard pill to swallow-how many times has CNN had the survivors of Benghazi interviews to tell the facts of what actually happened??

RE: [b]the industry is dying.

How much responsibility does your boy,Obama get for this-- the one promise he made that he has kept is that he would destroy the coal industry, I believe that was back in 08..your corrupt Hillary just wants to finish what he promised....

Reminder: this is a no bash republican thread....[/quote]

Just a note, the admin was kind enough to appear and said no bashing of other posters as well. :mrgreen:
That said..

1. I am not a lib. Not that I think that is a bash, but I feel the need to correct you since this seems to be a trend because right after that
2. I don't love corruption. This is obviously a bash and I would appreciate it if you could remain civil.
3. They aren't my Obama and Hillary and I don't think either one of them or any politician can control what is happening to coal for obvious reasons.

mayre

Postby mayre » Sun Jul 24, 2016 11:02 pm

mollycoddle wrote:
mayre wrote:
mollycoddle wrote:Off the top of my head, he threatens people who disagree with him, he thinks we can force Mexico to finance a wall along our southern border, wants to deport 11 million people which would require police state in this country, he is a casual racist and misogynist and his speech is rife with hate and fear mongering. The man is a bully and lives to belittle anyone who doesn't agree with him.

All these things make him an unpleasant person to be sure, but not insane. Its his reckless lust for attention at any cost that makes him truly dangerous. I don't know that he believes anything he says and I don't think that really matters. All politicians lie like they breathe. NO new taxes!! Hope and Change! Mission Accomplished! ;) But Trump thinks he can say anything, do anything. No thought to repercussions. Opposition of any kind enrages him. He cannot handle criticism without seeking swift revenge and on the world stage that is truly frightening. Lashing out seems to be a reflex beyond his control. I think that the man has some kind of psychological imbalance is obvious.
Our anger is drowning reason.

I don't know anything about his children aside from that they were born into extreme privilege, just like their father. However having insane parents doesn't assure insane offspring.

What is dangerous or insane about the repercussion of calling someone a name or giving them a nickname describing exactly what they are if they disagree with you? The Clinton's have killed people that were a threat to them and Hillary has been proven to be criminal, a careless law breaker feeling she is above the law and playing fast and loose with our countries security. This has all been proven. Donald Trump is a strong leader. He is not a politician with the "politician ediquette" and phoniness that Cruz and the Clinton's have down pat. I don't believe a word coming out of Hilliary's mouth when she defends herself about Bengazi or her emails. I don't want higher taxes, my second amendment taken away or the coal industry shut down, like she has promised. Wait until you see your "new" energy bill after Hilliary destroys more jobs by killing the coal industry. Hillary is so far left now trying to get elected, she will say or do anything to get back in that oval office. We all need to read the book by that secret service officer that was working in the white house during the previous Clinton years. He said everyone was afraid of her....she was prone to violence.....now that's someone a bit off their rocker, with real evidence and witness.

I am sorry but I don't understand that bit.

I think if we could get a real read on what Donald Trump truly believes that we would find a dyed in the wool old school liberal on most issues that don't mess with his money. Even illegal immigrants. No one comes cheaper and remember, the Donald is a businessman.

No candidate running for this office has threatened to take away your second amendment right.

I live in the very heart of coal country and I can tell you what any politician says is not going to make a difference.. the industry is dying. It is inevitable. Its only a question of how much money the government is going to throw at it to slow the process. Natural gas is cheaper, less costly to extract and less damaging to the environment (so far as we know at this point.) This coupled with renewables seals the deal. The sad fact is there are going to be displaced workers here as in all segments of work as old technologies are superseded and automation takes over more and more.
How to deal with these workers is a question that is going to drive elections long after you and I are dead.

As for the killer Clintons.. I just have to laugh. Fox News.

Hillary is responsible for the the deaths in Benghazi-I know for you libs who love corruption by the way - it is a hard pill to swallow-how many times has CNN had the survivors of Benghazi interviews to tell the facts of what actually happened??

RE: [b]the industry is dying.

How much responsibility does your boy,Obama get for this-- the one promise he made that he has kept is that he would destroy the coal industry, I believe that was back in 08..your corrupt Hillary just wants to finish what he promised....

Reminder: this is a no bash republican thread....[/quote]

Just a note, the admin was kind enough to appear and said no bashing of other posters as well. :mrgreen:
That said..

1. I am not a lib. Not that I think that is a bash, but I feel the need to correct you since this seems to be a trend because right after that
2. I don't love corruption. This is obviously a bash and I would appreciate it if you could remain civil.
3. They aren't my Obama and Hillary and I don't think either one of them or any politician can control what is happening to coal for obvious reasons.[/quote]

1. I' m afraid I am not following you. Are you feeling bashed by someone here? If so, I don't see it. Can you repost the bash? If it was me I apologize- bashing is not my intention. I must be mistaken about this thread. I thought the Republican no bash thread is for conservatives to post, and that the Democratic no bash thread is for liberals to post...I see you post in both threads. It gets a bit confusing.

2. Bad choice of words on my part, LOVE--prefer wu pull have been a better word perhaps .....theses are your words, right?

"if Hillary is corrupt, give me corrupt. I will take corrupt any day over insane."

You don't love corrupt but you prefer it to someone who in your opinion is insane? Would that be right?

lilj

Postby lilj » Mon Jul 25, 2016 9:11 am

There is no proof that our Republican Nominee for President of the United States is insane. That is an opinion, not a medical fact. It is a proven fact that Hilliary is a criminal and feels above the law. If one doesn't like the Nominee, they don't have to vote for him, but this is not the thread to bash him. The last time the Clinton's were in office I personally almost starved to death because of all the jobs they killed in the oil patch. I live in Texas and made my living as an executive in the Oil Industry. I was not alone, friends with higher positions than myself were in and out of work as well. Hilliary will carry on the same policies that we have endured under the Obama abomination and if you liked that then you'll love Hilliary, if you don't.....well vote for change and give someone with great ideas and a no nonsense approach, is not another politician and loves his country a chance!

Return to “Soaps.com Lounge”