Republican No Bash Thread

Dish on the soaps, primetime TV shows, or just chat about whatever is on your mind.
Sillycone

Re: Republican No Bash Thread

Postby Sillycone » Mon Feb 20, 2017 5:44 pm

HAPPY PRESIDENT'S DAY!

I am so proud of our President and his wife, First Lady Melania Trump.
In honor of her please pray for our nation:

Our Father, who art in heaven,
hallowed be thy Name,
thy kingdom come,
thy will be done,
on earth as it is in heaven.

Give us this day our daily bread.
And forgive us our trespasses,
as we forgive those
who trespass against us.

And lead us not into temptation,
but deliver us from evil.

For thine is the kingdom,
and the power, and the glory,
for ever and ever. Amen.

RaisedRight

Postby RaisedRight » Wed Feb 22, 2017 10:09 pm

Unhinged wackadoodle headlines......

Democrat Maxine Waters Calls Trump Cabinet Picks: “A Bunch of Scumbags”

This was on O'Reilly a few years ago....DNC Chair Hopeful Keith Ellison Thinks The Germans Bombed Pearl Harbor

MSNBC’s Morning Joe: Our Job is to Control What You Think....OOPS!!! The cat is out of the bag....Joe is the Maxine Waters of MSDNC...what a buffoon!!!

Anti-Semitic Lawmaker Lectures President Trump on Anti-Semitism..... Ellison has a long history of anti-Semitic activities. Ellison hates Israel and has a long history with the Nation of Islam. A true champion for anti-Semites.

Russian Phone Pranksters Persuade Maxine Waters Russian Marionette Has Invaded “Limpopo”........ Maxine has access to our nation's secrets and will talk to anyone. Trust and don't verify.

Maxine Waters is doubling down on comments she made where she called for President Trump’s impeachment and also claimed that Vladimir Putin had invaded Korea......She is a poster child for term limits!!

Nancy Pelosi Thinks GEORGE BUSH Is Still PRESIDENT?.....

Nancy Pelosi: can't work with president Bush.
Maxine Waters: Putin is invading Korea.
Bernie Sanders: Trump is a fraud.
John Lewis: Trump is an illegitimate president
Chuck Schumer: the weepy sad, crying clown.
And they wonder why Democrats keep losing position in congress and senate....

“If you always do what you’ve always done, you’ll always get what you’ve always got.”

walkerfan10

Postby walkerfan10 » Thu Feb 23, 2017 12:48 pm

I'm not a Republican I am a Democrat but I have to agree with some of the things Trump is saying and doing. I loved Obama but he was just not aggressive enough. I kinda like what Trump is doing and I think the Democrats are not even giving him a chance. No matter who won, we should not be disrespecting our President this way

Sillycone

Postby Sillycone » Fri Feb 24, 2017 12:35 pm

walkerfan10 wrote:I'm not a Republican I am a Democrat but I have to agree with some of the things Trump is saying and doing. I loved Obama but he was just not aggressive enough. I kinda like what Trump is doing and I think the Democrats are not even giving him a chance. No matter who won, we should not be disrespecting our President this way

Thanks for posting, walkerfan10. I am a gay male and I am an Independent, I vote for the person, not the party. But, the way the Democratic party went so far left with Globalism and New World Order, I have leaned further right. That is why I like Trump. Trump is the most libertarian on foreign policy; he is the least likely to get us into World War III; and he believes in putting Americans first. John Adams once wrote: "America is a friend of liberty everywhere but a guarantor only of its own.”

walkerfan10

Postby walkerfan10 » Fri Feb 24, 2017 12:48 pm

Sillycone wrote:
walkerfan10 wrote:I'm not a Republican I am a Democrat but I have to agree with some of the things Trump is saying and doing. I loved Obama but he was just not aggressive enough. I kinda like what Trump is doing and I think the Democrats are not even giving him a chance. No matter who won, we should not be disrespecting our President this way

Thanks for posting, walkerfan10. I am a gay male and I am an Independent, I vote for the person, not the party. But, the way the Democratic party went so far left with Globalism and New World Order, I have leaned further right. That is why I like Trump. Trump is the most libertarian on foreign policy; he is the least likely to get us into World War III; and he believes in putting Americans first. John Adams once wrote: "America is a friend of liberty everywhere but a guarantor only of its own.”

I like that he was never in politics so he is not caught up in all that political nonsense. I'm sorry the Dem's lost but I'd rather have Trump as President than any of the others including Hilary. she was just not my choice for President. I think us Dems should just give him a chance. it's what we wanted when Obama won, so why not want it for whoever wins.

RaisedRight

Postby RaisedRight » Sun Feb 26, 2017 12:27 am

Thank you DNC you just elected someone with a lot of baggage.....

This is the best news for Pres Trump and all real Repubs!
This will be the massive take down of the Democrap party. Self annihilation is not that far off they will never recover, never!

Thomas Perez Dropped Voter Intimidation Charges Against Black Panthers Who Brought Weapons to Polling Place

WIKILEAKS says.......Tom Perez Secretly Supported Hillary — Wanted to “Put a Fork” in Bernie’s Latino Support

Tom Perez said ‘White People NOT Entitled to Protection Under Voting Rights Act’

During Wednesday’s DNC chair debate, CNN anchor pressed Perez three times to clarify whether or not he believes the DNC rigged the primary against Sanders. All three times, Perez refused to provide an answer.

mayre

Postby mayre » Sun Feb 26, 2017 4:52 pm

Spirit of America rallies to support President Trump - it may be near you- check your location so you can support if it is.

http://www.cleveland.com/nation/index.ssf/2017/02/rallies_planned_to_show_suppor.html

Return to “Soaps.com Lounge”