Republican No Bash Thread

Dish on the soaps, primetime TV shows, or just chat about whatever is on your mind.
Lapcat55

Re: Republican No Bash Thread

Postby Lapcat55 » Sun Jan 31, 2016 9:17 am

---->>>>Something To Think About

Fathom the hypocrisy of a government that requires every citizen to prove they are insured but not everyone must prove they are a citizen. And now, any of those who refuse or are unable to prove they are citizens will receive free insurance paid for by those who are forced to buy insurance because they are citizens.” Only in America

Wake Up America!!!

Lapcat55

Postby Lapcat55 » Tue Feb 02, 2016 4:02 pm

Bernie Sanders before political office

People who vote for this loser.......what can I say but.....Wake up America!!

http://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2016/01/bernie_sanders_before_political_office.html

Sillycone

Postby Sillycone » Tue Feb 02, 2016 5:59 pm

Lapcat55 wrote:
Bernie Sanders before political office

People who vote for this loser.......what can I say but.....Wake up America!!

http://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2016/01/bernie_sanders_before_political_office.html

He would make as good a President as Barrack Hussein Obama, who also never had a job outside of colleges or government.

Sillycone

Postby Sillycone » Mon Feb 08, 2016 3:30 pm

In my opinion, any group would have been better than Jay Z's wife. Why include her and her Black Panther' ghetto garb?

http://www.7x7.com/culture/metallica-plays-epic-show-revenge-super-bowl-snub-att-park#/0

Sillycone

Postby Sillycone » Mon Feb 08, 2016 4:36 pm

[quote="Sillycone"]In my opinion, any group would have been better than Jay Z's wife. Why include her and her Black Panther' ghetto garb?

http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2016/02/08/seven-black-panther-party-facts-amid-beyonce-super-bowl-tribute/?utm_source=facebook&utm_medium=social

JOOZ

Postby JOOZ » Fri Feb 12, 2016 11:23 pm

mollycoddle wrote:Muslims are considered to be white and can be Americans. There are only 3 races --
Hispanics and Muslims do not fit into the black or yellow race (or Asian). I definitely know
what y'all mean in your writing.

"Since 1982- 73 mass shootings- 44 of them committed by white males."

This is may be true but in the 1980's 1990's 2000-2010 - we did not have the influx of Muslim
terrorists infiltrating into this country. So your statistic is correct; but does not reflect the
recent and future trends in the U.S. We, sadly, may be seeing increased numbers of mass
killings by shooting or bombings & I betcha they are mostly Muslim terrorist groups, not white
Americans. Sad for the USA. That's why we do not need to be taking in these refugees. Look
what they are doing in Mexico - raping and slashing innocent women.[/quote]

-------
I don't know where you are from but Muslim isn't a race but a religion- middle eastern peoples aren't considered white unless you are with the Census.

No one can know the future. And what you presume has nothing to do with fact.[/quote]

==================

You can get as picky as you want regarding semantics; but the plain fact is "Muslims or Middle Eastern members of the human race" are a huge threat to the freedom of our great country. They have been found to be dangerous in either small or large groups. It is disturbing that anyone would be for allowing these refugees into our great country. The majority spell trouble in spades. Those countries have plenty of oil resources - let them figure out how to take care of their own people. How is it the masses one sees in these "refugee" groups are mostly able bodied men 17-40 years old. Why take the chance? There are plenty of needy Americans who cannot find work, etc. Help our own first & that does not mean expand the welfare system.

Return to “Soaps.com Lounge”