Republican No Bash Thread

Dish on the soaps, primetime TV shows, or just chat about whatever is on your mind.
mayre

Re: Republican No Bash Thread

Postby mayre » Thu May 11, 2017 1:33 pm

RaisedRight wrote:Just a reminder to liberals.....Bill Clinton fired his FBI director the day before Vince Foster was found dead.......

buuuubuuuuuut that's ok, it was slimy Bill Clinton

Sillycone

Postby Sillycone » Fri May 12, 2017 6:10 pm

Well, I've tried to have a debate with the liberals on the thread "how Trump was elected." I score myself in the "WINNING" spot because, as usual instead of using facts, the final response was name calling.
Ridicule is a classic Alinsky tactic, and Liberals are well-trained in following the lead of their Leftist masters in issuing puerile schoolyard ad hominems and insults to further their agenda.
:P

RaisedRight

Postby RaisedRight » Fri May 12, 2017 9:44 pm

Whistleblowers: James Comey Seized and Buried Information Showing Donald Trump’s Phone Calls Were Spied On (AUDIO)

go to website ....bigleaguepolitics

also click on column on left DC Whispers....and read article "James Comey’s Brother Works For The Law Firm That Does The Clinton Foundation’s Taxes"

Oh, my...my...my...Buy some stock in Depends....liberals gotta be pooping in their pants! These people need to go down!!!

mayre

Postby mayre » Sat May 13, 2017 1:21 am

For a real eye opener do yourselves a favor and take advantage of levins crtv-they have a 7 day trial going on right now...

Sillycone

Postby Sillycone » Mon May 15, 2017 6:57 pm

It would take two things to impeach Donald Trump, and right now his critics have neither
1. Someone in the House of Representatives needs to actually charge him with something.
2. They need to convince a load of Republicans to vote to take him down.

At the moment, they have not yet checked off the first item on the list, and have very poor prospects of accomplishing the second.

Sillycone

Postby Sillycone » Fri May 19, 2017 12:46 pm

The only thing that President Trump obstructed was Hillary Clinton to become President!!
I find it ironic that the Democrats are pushing an agenda of undermining freedom.
In Russia-gate, however, important principles about the right to dissent, the right to privacy and the right to associate freely are getting trampled.

Sillycone

Postby Sillycone » Fri May 19, 2017 1:25 pm

I will not debate or argue the issue of Barack Hussein Obama's social security number on the thread "How Trump got Elected" but if you want to know my "SOURCE" look no further than SNOPES.com:
Why Barack Obama’s Social Security card application might have included a Connecticut mailing address is something of a curiosity, as he had no known connection to that state at the time, but by itself that quirk is no indicator of fraud.
Also, the fact that he was able to travel to Pakistan during a travel ban to Americans is also a "QUIRK"

Sillycone

Postby Sillycone » Mon May 22, 2017 3:52 pm

CONSPIRACY CONSPIRACY CONSPIRACY!!
Ha ha ha, the Democrats are so happy about a "Special Counsel" but the FACT is that the FBI and Counsel report to the President!! Ha ha ha :D :lol: :D
I love the broad liberal rant about lies and the liars who are telling them without a single mention of anything factual.

Return to “Soaps.com Lounge”