Republican No Bash Thread

Dish on the soaps, primetime TV shows, or just chat about whatever is on your mind.
Homesick Cajun

Re: Republican No Bash Thread

Postby Homesick Cajun » Thu Sep 14, 2017 9:37 pm

Sillycone wrote:EXCLUSIVE: Security at the State Department's Benghazi compound was so dire that another contractor was brought in to clean up the mess just two weeks before the 2012 terror attack – and was later pressured to keep quiet by a government bureaucrat under then-Secretary of State Hillary Clinton, according to two men from the American security company,Torres Advanced Enterprise Solutions. As reported by Catherine Herridge, Fox News

Saw this report. Catherine Herridge is absolutely brilliant. Hillary's State Department wanted the guys from Torres to go along with them, that the guards at the compound shouldn't be armed. Can you imagine? They're surrounded by Islamic radicals, and Hillary doesn't think they should be protected by armed security. Those at the Benghazi compound were sitting ducks. Amb Stevens knew it too. Why he repeatedly (over 600 times, by some reports) asked for more security, that Hillary ignored. Benghazi's not over. I don't want to read Hillary's book, I want to see her emails. She and Obama both should be under the jail. And she wonders "What Happened". We really dodged a bullet. She was a disaster as Sec of State, can't imagine her as Commander in Chief.

Homesick Cajun

Postby Homesick Cajun » Thu Sep 14, 2017 10:21 pm

Barbyboo wrote:Sick of her her period..I suggest retire ....did Clinton foundation give flood victims bucks ?.........help America ...I suggest clintons give all the money to usa Texas floria and help American poverty...

Everybody's sick of her. Even those in her own party. No, the Clinton Foundation isn't going to part with any money. Remember Haiti? Chelsea got a really nice wedding, out the money donated for Haiti relief. The Clinton's are grifters, always have been, always will be.

Barbyboo

Postby Barbyboo » Fri Sep 15, 2017 12:05 am

So the Clinton foundation gives no bucks just outside usa? Boy, that ain't right they should give millions what better cause than usa? I think on Hillarys book sale the reporters should ask it's a simple question did foundation help Texans and Florida victims I surely hope so ...it would be a decent thing to do..lets hope .....

Sillycone

Postby Sillycone » Sat Sep 16, 2017 2:02 pm

Barbyboo wrote:So the Clinton foundation gives no bucks just outside usa? Boy, that ain't right they should give millions what better cause than usa? I think on Hillarys book sale the reporters should ask it's a simple question did foundation help Texans and Florida victims I surely hope so ...it would be a decent thing to do..lets hope .....

:evil:
The Clinton's used all of the Haitian relief funds on Chelsea's wedding. :evil:

Sillycone

Postby Sillycone » Mon Sep 18, 2017 6:05 pm

Susan Rice spied on Trump and his people, and we all know it was almost certainly at the request of her boss Obama. Why would they do something so stupid, something so easily traced? Because they were certain that Hillary would win and, therefore, thought they could get away with it. Trump's unexpected win sent them scrambling for an excuse for having spied on Trump and his team. The excuse, the smoke screen, was to invent a story that they suspected Trump or his people were colluding with the Russians, which they would argue was the reason they were spying on Trump and his people. The problem with that excuse is that it is the job of the FBI to investigate spying by US citizens, not that of Susan Rice, who is a only a consumer of intelligence. So, we all know the truth: Susan Rice used the NSA to spy on Trump and his people for political reasons. Comey said there's no evidence, Brennan said there's no evidence, Flapper said there's no evidence....so what evidence do you have? This is a politicized investigation because the liberals can't accept defeat. Susan Rice's reputation was not damaged by Trump. It was damaged or destroyed when she went on Sunday Talk Shows after the Bengazi massacre, and blamed it on a You Tube Video, when she, Obama and Hillary knew it wasn't the truth, and Hillary sent e-mails to her daughter telling her it wasn't true.
I'm just waiting for Rice - a Stanford grad, the daughter of a Cornell professor and Brookings scholar, wife of an ABC Executive Producer - to play the race card on this one.

Sillycone

Postby Sillycone » Tue Sep 19, 2017 12:03 pm

Sillycone wrote:Susan Rice spied on Trump and his people, and we all know it was almost certainly at the request of her boss Obama. Why would they do something so stupid, something so easily traced? Because they were certain that Hillary would win and, therefore, thought they could get away with it. Trump's unexpected win sent them scrambling for an excuse for having spied on Trump and his team. The excuse, the smoke screen, was to invent a story that they suspected Trump or his people were colluding with the Russians, which they would argue was the reason they were spying on Trump and his people. The problem with that excuse is that it is the job of the FBI to investigate spying by US citizens, not that of Susan Rice, who is a only a consumer of intelligence. So, we all know the truth: Susan Rice used the NSA to spy on Trump and his people for political reasons. Comey said there's no evidence, Brennan said there's no evidence, Flapper said there's no evidence....so what evidence do you have? This is a politicized investigation because the liberals can't accept defeat. Susan Rice's reputation was not damaged by Trump. It was damaged or destroyed when she went on Sunday Talk Shows after the Bengazi massacre, and blamed it on a You Tube Video, when she, Obama and Hillary knew it wasn't the truth, and Hillary sent e-mails to her daughter telling her it wasn't true.
I'm just waiting for Rice - a Stanford grad, the daughter of a Cornell professor and Brookings scholar, wife of an ABC Executive Producer - to play the race card on this one.

It has to be true that Susan Rice tapped Trump and his associates, even CNN is covering this story:

http://www.cnn.com/2017/09/18/politics/paul-manafort-government-wiretapped-fisa-russians/index.html

Homesick Cajun

Postby Homesick Cajun » Wed Sep 20, 2017 3:29 pm

Sillycone wrote:
Sillycone wrote:Susan Rice spied on Trump and his people, and we all know it was almost certainly at the request of her boss Obama. Why would they do something so stupid, something so easily traced? Because they were certain that Hillary would win and, therefore, thought they could get away with it. Trump's unexpected win sent them scrambling for an excuse for having spied on Trump and his team. The excuse, the smoke screen, was to invent a story that they suspected Trump or his people were colluding with the Russians, which they would argue was the reason they were spying on Trump and his people. The problem with that excuse is that it is the job of the FBI to investigate spying by US citizens, not that of Susan Rice, who is a only a consumer of intelligence. So, we all know the truth: Susan Rice used the NSA to spy on Trump and his people for political reasons. Comey said there's no evidence, Brennan said there's no evidence, Flapper said there's no evidence....so what evidence do you have? This is a politicized investigation because the liberals can't accept defeat. Susan Rice's reputation was not damaged by Trump. It was damaged or destroyed when she went on Sunday Talk Shows after the Bengazi massacre, and blamed it on a You Tube Video, when she, Obama and Hillary knew it wasn't the truth, and Hillary sent e-mails to her daughter telling her it wasn't true.

It has to be true that Susan Rice tapped Trump and his associates, even CNN is covering this story:

http://www.cnn.com/2017/09/18/politics/paul-manafort-government-wiretapped-fisa-russians/index.html

CNN owes President Trump a huge apology. They literally called him a liar, when he said the Obama Administration had him wire tapped. I'm not holding my breath, I know it will never happen.

Susan Rice (along with Clapper, Comey and Brennan) don't tell little lies, they tell whoppers. This is far worse than Watergate. The entire Obama Administration was corrupt. There's no way that Obama didn't know, unless we're supposed to believe he was an incompetent idiot. I don't believe that, I believe he was rotten to the core. The corruption is mind boggling. You're right, they all thought Hillary would win, and their pattern of criminal abuse would never be discovered. You're also right, this "investigation" is politicized. It's a witch hunt. The Obama Administration was a crime spree. Rather than waste tax dollars on "Russia", they should be investigating the felony abuses of the Obama Admin......

Homesick Cajun

Postby Homesick Cajun » Wed Sep 20, 2017 3:32 pm

Sincerely hope everybody saw President Trump's outstanding speech in front of the UN General Assembly yesterday! It was fabulous!! So wonderful to have a President that loves this country again! No more apology tours, thank GOD!!

Return to “Soaps.com Lounge”