Republican No Bash Thread

Dish on the soaps, primetime TV shows, or just chat about whatever is on your mind.
walkerfan10

Re: Republican No Bash Thread

Postby walkerfan10 » Thu Jun 07, 2018 11:15 am

Homesick Cajun wrote:
walkerfan10 wrote:
Homesick Cajun wrote:Love it! Kim Jong Un thought he could get away with threatening the US. Or at least, one of his spokes people did. Welcome to the "Art of the Deal". :lol:

No, little Rocket Man, we have a real President now! :D

Hey guys, I am just dropping in to say hi. I love this post and even though I am a Dem. I actually like Trump and a lot of the things he is doing. Roseanne, I just see her as a comedian. I can't even believe that anyone took what she said seriously. The real joke was bringing her show back to begin with. oh and I am glad to hear that our First Lady is doing well. I wish her a speedy recovery.

Hey Walker!! Good to see you!! President Trump is doing an amazing job, on foreign policy. And domestic policy. He's just doing an amazing job! LOL I know you're a Dem, but so happy you come to this thread with an open mind. After reading twitter, I'm afraid this country is too far divided to ever come back, but you give me hope. :D You can read my thoughts on Roseanne in my previous post.

yes. I did read your thoughts and you are so on point with a lot of what you are saying. I'm not a hater of anyone. I think our President deserves a chance to see what he's got and so far, he is doing most of what he said he would do if elected. As a Dem, I can't expect him to do what I want because my views differ a lot from his but if it works then who really cares. All this bickering just takes away from getting things done. A comedian says some nonsense and everyone is up in arms but they disrespect our President on a daily/nightly basis on TV. some of us just got to get our shiot together. We have real issues and we need serious people to solve them. thanks you guys for letting me post.

RaisedRight

Postby RaisedRight » Fri Jun 08, 2018 10:27 pm

Spelling Lesson.

The last four letters in
American....... I can

The last four letters in
Republican..... I can

The last four letters in
Democrats..... Rats

End of lesson! Test to follow on November 6, 2018.

Remember, November 2018 is to be set aside as rodent removal month.

Sillycone

Postby Sillycone » Tue Jun 12, 2018 11:44 am

The Democrats/Main Stream Media said this about President Trump:
He will never win the Primary

He will never win the Presidency

He will never get Tax Cuts

He will never get 3% job growth

He will never solve the North Korea nuclear rockets problem!

Thank you, President Trump, Making America Great Again!!

Sillycone

Postby Sillycone » Thu Jun 14, 2018 6:22 pm

The more and more I'm hearing about the OIG Report....the more and more that the whole Hillary Clinton E-mail/Russian Investigation will make Watergate look like a molehill.

mayre

Postby mayre » Sun Jun 17, 2018 2:34 pm

THE SALTY SAILOR:
KAREN VAUGHN Mother of Aaron Vaughn, Navy Seal
I think the views this mother has about Donald Trump are much like many others. Her characterization of Trump as the "Salty Sailor," or as The Fireman, paint an excellent picture!!

She has written many great books about her son and family.

"Sometimes God uses the no-nonsense, salty sailor to get the job done. Appreciating what the man is doing doesn't mean we worship the salty sailor or even desire to be like the salty sailor. It doesn't even mean God admires the salty sailor.

Maybe He just knows he's necessary for such a time as this.

I believe with all my heart that God placed that salty sailor in the White House and gave this nation one more chance in November 2016. Donald Trump is what he is.

He is still the man he was before the election. And without guilt, I very much admire what that salty sailor is accomplishing.

He's not like me. That's okay with me. I don't want to be like him. I will never behave like him. I know we've NEVER had a man like him lead our nation. It's crazy and a little mind blowing at times.

But I can't help admire the ability he has to act with his heart rather than a calculated, PC, think tank-screened, carefully edited script. I still believe that is WHY he became our President and WHY he's been able to handle a landslide of adversity and STILL pass unprecedented amounts of good legislation for our country AND do great works for MANY other nations, including Israel.

I'm THRILLED with what he's doing for my nation, for the cause of Christ (whether intentional or unintentional, doesn't matter to me), and for the concept of rebuilding America and putting her FIRST.

I will not be ashamed of my position because others don't see him through the same lens.

Should it matter to me if a fireman drops an f-bomb while he's pulling me from a burning building? Would I really care about what came out of his mouth in those moments?

Heck no! I'd CARE about what he was DOING.

He wasn't sent there to save my soul and I'm not looking to him for spiritual guidance. All I'm thinking in those moments is, "Thank you, Jesus, for sending the fireman."

I'll post this article below again for those who still might not understand me.

This man is crass. Okay. He's not careful with what he says. Okay. You feel offended that he's not a typical statesman. Okay.

But he is rebuilding the nation my son died for ... the nation I feared was on a fast track to becoming a hopeless cause.

Forgive me if I'm smiling."

These are my sentiments, EXACTLY !! God sent us the tool we needed to turn this country around-and Thank goodness most Americans realized This and had the good sense to do their part by electing him- THANK YOU GOD

Homesick Cajun

Postby Homesick Cajun » Mon Jun 18, 2018 9:57 pm

mayre wrote:THE SALTY SAILOR:
I think the views this mother has about Donald Trump are much like many others. Her characterization of Trump as the "Salty Sailor," or as The Fireman, paint an excellent picture!!

"Sometimes God uses the no-nonsense, salty sailor to get the job done. Appreciating what the man is doing doesn't mean we worship the salty sailor or even desire to be like the salty sailor. It doesn't even mean God admires the salty sailor.

I believe with all my heart that God placed that salty sailor in the White House and gave this nation one more chance in November 2016. Donald Trump is what he is.

He is still the man he was before the election. And without guilt, I very much admire what that salty sailor is accomplishing.

He's not like me. That's okay with me. I don't want to be like him. I will never behave like him. I know we've NEVER had a man like him lead our nation. It's crazy and a little mind blowing at times.

But I can't help admire the ability he has to act with his heart rather than a calculated, PC, think tank-screened, carefully edited script. I still believe that is WHY he became our President and WHY he's been able to handle a landslide of adversity and STILL pass unprecedented amounts of good legislation for our country AND do great works for MANY other nations, including Israel.

I'm THRILLED with what he's doing for my nation, for the cause of Christ (whether intentional or unintentional, doesn't matter to me), and for the concept of rebuilding America and putting her FIRST.

I will not be ashamed of my position because others don't see him through the same lens.

Should it matter to me if a fireman drops an f-bomb while he's pulling me from a burning building? Would I really care about what came out of his mouth in those moments?

He wasn't sent there to save my soul and I'm not looking to him for spiritual guidance. All I'm thinking in those moments is, "Thank you, Jesus, for sending the fireman."

This man is crass. Okay. He's not careful with what he says. Okay. You feel offended that he's not a typical statesman. Okay.

But he is rebuilding the nation my son died for ... the nation I feared was on a fast track to becoming a hopeless cause.

These are my sentiments, EXACTLY !! God sent us the tool we needed to turn this country around-and Thank goodness most Americans realized This and had the good sense to do their part by electing him- THANK YOU GOD

This is GREAT!! Love it! Wasn't voting for a pastor, was looking for a leader. The man gave up his cushy life as a billionaire, in his golden years, to lead this country and the world out of darkness. A debt we can never repay. He and his family have made sacrifices, none of us can imagine. He has made us respected again, on the world stage, and Is doing his best to make this country safe again. Thank you God, is right!!

mayre

Postby mayre » Tue Jun 19, 2018 12:36 am

Homesick Cajun wrote:
mayre wrote:THE SALTY SAILOR:

This is GREAT!! Love it! Wasn't voting for a pastor, was looking for a leader. The man gave up his cushy life as a billionaire, in his golden years, to lead this country and the world out of darkness. A debt we can never repay. He and his family have made sacrifices, none of us can imagine. He has made us respected again, on the world stage, and Is doing his best to make this country safe again. Thank you God, is right!!

Yes, he did!!! he has been saying for years that he will run for president if things get bad enough-and they did -thanks to Obama, his minions, Clintons and everything CORRUPT in DC - Thank God for sending President Trump to us! Now, thank the lord smart Americans, true Americans who love this country saw what he saw and did their part to put him in a position to make things right-MAGA!!

Return to “Soaps.com Lounge”