Republican No Bash Thread

Dish on the soaps, primetime TV shows, or just chat about whatever is on your mind.
Homesick Cajun

Re: Republican No Bash Thread

Postby Homesick Cajun » Wed Apr 05, 2017 6:57 pm

Sillycone wrote:
ghfan1985 wrote:On a sidenote: CNN used to be a NEWS station. Then they began veering towards almost entirely political analysis. Since the Trump storyline began about a year or two ago, however, they have transformed into not just the politics channel but the Trump channel.

When Hurricane Matthew hit, a major category 5 storm at one point, whose eerily symmetrical grazing of hundreds of miles of coastline was almost as bad as a direct hit for only one actual spot, CNN was covering it as if it was merely a Cat 1. They couldn't wait to get rid of that nuisance storm so they could go back to covering Trump 24/7. At this point, it would take "the big one" in California to shake CNN out of its political Trump obsession.

When I want to be distracted from the news, I watch CNN!! :lol: :mrgreen: :P :D :lol:

For those playing the home game:

CNN Two Weeks Ago : Trump lied! Obama never spied on Trump!

CNN Today: Susan Rice was doing her job (Wrong), and spying on your political opponents is totally cool! :roll:

Sillycone

Postby Sillycone » Mon Apr 10, 2017 5:04 pm

How in the world can someone eat 250 Peeps in 5 minutes? :roll:

Barbyboo

Postby Barbyboo » Thu Apr 13, 2017 7:20 am

If republican groups would come together we could see great progress...gotta strike while in control...I see trump working day and night ..I am waiting ....I hate this fake news stuff....it's like let's beat up on president.....president deserves respect...I grinch when they make fun of him, not nice...I hope he succeeds .i want piece ..do I see democrats fighting him on everything yes..nit good....I hope they stop and work together...jmo

Sillycone

Postby Sillycone » Thu Apr 13, 2017 1:57 pm

Barbyboo wrote:If republican groups would come together we could see great progress...gotta strike while in control...I see trump working day and night ..I am waiting ....I hate this fake news stuff....it's like let's beat up on president.....president deserves respect...I grinch when they make fun of him, not nice...I hope he succeeds .i want piece ..do I see democrats fighting him on everything yes..nit good....I hope they stop and work together...jmo

You are so right. The Democrats bash the Republican Presidents so badly, that it is hard to get anything done. But, with Trump, he does it anyway and it drives the left crazy!! :lol:
When Bush 41 and 43 were in the White House, they cared about what was written about them, Trump has turned the tables and let the world know that it is a MEDIA CONSPIRACY!!

Homesick Cajun

Postby Homesick Cajun » Fri Apr 14, 2017 3:43 pm

Finally, we have a real Commander In Chief again!! No more of that "leading from behind" nonsense!! I never did like the view from back there. 8-)

No more "apology tour". God, that was embarrassing! :oops:

Hopefully, the little fat kid in North Korea is paying attention. No more of the Obama appeasement, to people that wish us harm.

Sure feels good to be back!!

Homesick Cajun

Postby Homesick Cajun » Fri Apr 14, 2017 3:46 pm

Almost forgot! On a side note, and a little off topic, anybody ever notice how many "views" this thread gets? There must be a lot of people, really interested in what we have to say. :D

Sillycone

Postby Sillycone » Mon Apr 17, 2017 1:14 pm

TRUMPED: North Korea Missile Blown Up On Launch Pad In Humiliating Defeat For Kim Jong-Un As World Watches
:D :lol: :D :lol:
Who else loves reading these headlines and top news stories, besides me :?:

Sillycone

Postby Sillycone » Thu Apr 20, 2017 6:44 pm

THIS IS A GOOD SITE TO GO TO ON UPDATED JOBS INFORMATION THANKS TO PRESIDENT TRUMP, MAKING AMERICA GREAT!http://www.dailyjobfix.com/

Sillycone

Postby Sillycone » Fri Apr 21, 2017 3:42 pm

Oh Boo friggin' Hoo, :cry:
Valerie Jarrett: "Trump victory 'gut-wrenching' "

Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) files obtained by Judicial
Watch reveal that the dad, maternal grandpa and father-in-law of
President Obama’s trusted senior advisor, Valerie Jarrett, were hardcore Communists under investigation by the U.S. government.

Jarrett’s dad, pathologist and geneticist Dr. James Bowman, had
extensive ties to Communist associations and individuals, his lengthy FBI file
shows. In 1950 Bowman was in communication with a paid Soviet agent
named Alfred Stern, who fled to Prague after getting charged with
espionage. Bowman was also a member of a Communist-sympathizing group
called the Association of Internes and Medical Students. After his
discharge from the Army Medical Corps in 1955, Bowman moved to Iran to
work, the FBI records show.

SOURCE READ MORE: http://www.judicialwatch.org/blog/2015/06/communism-in-jarretts-family/

Return to “Soaps.com Lounge”