Republican No Bash Thread

Dish on the soaps, primetime TV shows, or just chat about whatever is on your mind.
Homesick Cajun

Re: Republican No Bash Thread

Postby Homesick Cajun » Thu Jan 11, 2018 9:49 pm

mayre wrote:Anyone watch the college football championship game last night--LMAO when President Trump showed up on the field, the crowd went crazy for him as he joined in singing the National Anthem hand over heart -ESPN must have been peeing their drawers at how well President Trump was received-

I didn't watch but I heard the Golden Globes were at all time low-- gotta love it!!

Great game!! I didn't really have a dog in that fight. Was kinda hoping Georgia would win, simply because it's been such a long time for them and Alabama wins everything. But, it was certainly worth staying up past my bedtime. :D

The crowd went wild for President Trump!! I was so proud!! So refreshing to have a President that loves this country! I'd say what I think about ESPN, but I'd get banned. 8-)

As for the Golden Globes, you couldn't pay me to watch. It's amazing to me, those people have the nerve to lecture anyone on anything. There's an old saying about Hollywood. Can't remember it exactly, but basically it's "Don't peek behind the curtain, you won't like what you see". Unfortunately twitter has given that peek behind the curtain, and for the most part, it's really ugly. :shock:

mayre

Postby mayre » Thu Jan 11, 2018 10:45 pm

Homesick Cajun wrote:
mayre wrote:Anyone watch the college football championship game last night--LMAO when President Trump showed up on the field, the crowd went crazy for him as he joined in singing the National Anthem hand over heart -ESPN must have been peeing their drawers at how well President Trump was received-

I didn't watch but I heard the Golden Globes were at all time low-- gotta love it!!

Great game!! I didn't really have a dog in that fight. Was kinda hoping Georgia would win, simply because it's been such a long time for them and Alabama wins everything. But, it was certainly worth staying up past my bedtime. :D

The crowd went wild for President Trump!! I was so proud!! So refreshing to have a President that loves this country! I'd say what I think about ESPN, but I'd get banned. 8-)

As for the Golden Globes, you couldn't pay me to watch. It's amazing to me, those people have the nerve to lecture anyone on anything. There's an old saying about Hollywood. Can't remember it exactly, but basically it's "Don't peek behind the curtain, you won't like what you see". Unfortunately twitter has given that peek behind the curtain, and for the most part, it's really ugly. :shock:

I never watch the 'pat me on the back award shows that come down from the hollyweirdos- they are all such trash as people are discovering a little more each day- I swear I bite my tongue when I just start thinking about what trash they are.

Sillycone

Postby Sillycone » Wed Jan 17, 2018 4:37 pm

I am so proud of DHS secretary Kirstjen Nielsen, someone should have gaveled Corey Booker out of order!!
Please Senator Booker run for president.

Homesick Cajun

Postby Homesick Cajun » Thu Jan 18, 2018 8:35 pm

Sillycone wrote:I am so proud of DHS secretary Kirstjen Nielsen, someone should have gaveled Corey Booker out of order!!
Please Senator Booker run for president.

If any man talked to me, like Bully Booker talked to Sec Nielsen, I'd put out a restraining order. Holy cow, he was unhinged. She was the epitome of a strong woman. Calm, cool and collected! 8-)

Seriously doubt he'll ever run for president. He has a closet full of skeletons. :shock:

Homesick Cajun

Postby Homesick Cajun » Thu Jan 18, 2018 8:59 pm

Can you believe, the Democrats are trying to shut down the government, for illegal aliens? Even tho, it hurts the military and the CHIP program? They would rather try to protect illegals, that shouldn't even be in this country, over our own children and military. That's some message. We don't care about your safety or your children's health, we only care about illegals. Stick with that Dems, see how well it plays in the midterms. :lol:

Honestly, as someone who lives near the border, all I can say is BUILD THE WALL. I hope the Dems keep playing these games until the March deadline passes for the Dreamers, so they can be eligible for deportation too. Until all our homeless and veterans are taken care of, I couldn't care less about illegals. My neighbors are LEGAL immigrants from Mexico, they're huge Trump supporters and are resentful of people that get to "jump the line", as they refer to it. They believe everyone should have to come here as they did, LEGALLY. I"m completely sympathetic to their frustration. They followed the law.

Sillycone

Postby Sillycone » Fri Jan 19, 2018 11:09 am

Homesick Cajun wrote:Can you believe, the Democrats are trying to shut down the government, for illegal aliens? Even tho, it hurts the military and the CHIP program? They would rather try to protect illegals, that shouldn't even be in this country, over our own children and military. That's some message. We don't care about your safety or your children's health, we only care about illegals. Stick with that Dems, see how well it plays in the midterms. :lol:

Honestly, as someone who lives near the border, all I can say is BUILD THE WALL. I hope the Dems keep playing these games until the March deadline passes for the Dreamers, so they can be eligible for deportation too. Until all our homeless and veterans are taken care of, I couldn't care less about illegals. My neighbors are LEGAL immigrants from Mexico, they're huge Trump supporters and are resentful of people that get to "jump the line", as they refer to it. They believe everyone should have to come here as they did, LEGALLY. I"m completely sympathetic to their frustration. They followed the law.

Senate Democrats are the only thing standing in the way of a DACA Bill and border security. American service people all over the world are depending on them to keep the Government funded! Chuck Schumer held the "Shutdown" hostage against Presidents Obama and Bush! He is despicable. :evil:

Return to “Soaps.com Lounge”