Republican No Bash Thread

Dish on the soaps, primetime TV shows, or just chat about whatever is on your mind.
Sheryljoyce

Re: Republican No Bash Thread

Postby Sheryljoyce » Tue Jul 26, 2016 4:40 pm

I was no fan of the Obamas even before day one in the white house, and I can promise you from the bottom of my heart, it has nothing to do with race.
I am voting for Trump. I would have voted for Ben Carson, had he be given a chance.

I remember watching the Obamas on 60 minutes before he was elected (you can google that interview on Youtube, I believe), and I was apalled at how many times the race issue was brought up, and how many times they appeared victimized, given the success they so far had in their lives. I clearly remember Michelle's snarky attitude and the make-over her PR people did on her when her whole demeanor changed months later and she could actually smile.

Like I said, Ben was the man for me, but given present day choices, I will definitely be voting for Trump. I believe race relations are just as bad now as they were in the 60's, and sadly, I truly believe we have the Obamas to thank for that. Too bad Obama never used Martin Luther King, Jr. as a true role model. It would have suited this country well.

Return to “Soaps.com Lounge”