Republican No Bash Thread

Dish on the soaps, primetime TV shows, or just chat about whatever is on your mind.
Sillycone

Re: Republican No Bash Thread

Postby Sillycone » Tue Sep 05, 2017 1:12 pm

GeauxTigers wrote:August 31, 2017
3:53 PM EDT

WHITE HOUSE: TRUMP WILL PERSONALLY DONATE
$1 MILLION TO HARVEY RELIEF

I hope it goes through Samaritan's Purse or the American Red Cross, both very credible, low overhead vessels of disaster relief.

And the US Treasury should appropriate the $1.6 million Pres Trump gave back to taxpayers for four year term to Harvey relief as well.

Michael Dell started a Fund at www.Rebuildtx.org which he and his wife were matching $2.00 for every $1.00 raised until Monday at midnight. I heard Gov. Abbott mention this on all of the Sunday shows.

GeauxTigers

Postby GeauxTigers » Tue Sep 05, 2017 1:46 pm

Sillycone wrote:
GeauxTigers wrote:August 31, 2017
3:53 PM EDT

WHITE HOUSE: TRUMP WILL PERSONALLY DONATE
$1 MILLION TO HARVEY RELIEF

I hope it goes through Samaritan's Purse or the American Red Cross, both very credible, low overhead vessels of disaster relief.

And the US Treasury should appropriate the $1.6 million Pres Trump gave back to taxpayers for four year term to Harvey relief as well.

Michael Dell started a Fund at www.Rebuildtx.org which he and his wife were matching $2.00 for every $1.00 raised until Monday at midnight. I heard Gov. Abbott mention this on all of the Sunday shows.

Good! He can afford it too...lol

Sillycone

Postby Sillycone » Fri Sep 08, 2017 6:37 pm

According to Rowan Scarborough of the Washington Times:
"More than 6,500 people registered to vote in New Hampshire on Nov. 8 using out-of-state driver’s licenses, and since then the vast majority have neither obtained an in-state license nor registered a motor vehicle."
That state’s same-day registration is an invitation for fraud because of loose proof-of-residence rules. There should be no 'same day' registration to vote in any election. One month prior to election day is the cut-off to register, with a valid six month residency, and post office boxes ARE NOT proof of residency.
If the Democrats are soooo worried about Russia interfering with our elections, they should also be concerned with voter fraud and illegals voting in American elections!!
:oops: :!: :!: :oops:

Homesick Cajun

Postby Homesick Cajun » Fri Sep 08, 2017 7:54 pm

Sillycone wrote:According to Rowan Scarborough of the Washington Times:
"More than 6,500 people registered to vote in New Hampshire on Nov. 8 using out-of-state driver’s licenses, and since then the vast majority have neither obtained an in-state license nor registered a motor vehicle."
That state’s same-day registration is an invitation for fraud because of loose proof-of-residence rules. There should be no 'same day' registration to vote in any election. One month prior to election day is the cut-off to register, with a valid six month residency, and post office boxes ARE NOT proof of residency.
If the Democrats are soooo worried about Russia interfering with our elections, they should also be concerned with voter fraud and illegals voting in American elections!!
:oops: :!: :!: :oops:

Odds are, that would mean Trump and Kelly Ayotte actually won NH. If we could stop all voter fraud, Dems would never win another election. I'm in NM, I don't even want to think about how many illegals vote in this state. :shock:

Barbyboo

Postby Barbyboo » Sat Sep 09, 2017 1:50 am

i would comment but I am busy reading Hillarys book. ...yea right never happen ..... :!: :!:

Homesick Cajun

Postby Homesick Cajun » Mon Sep 11, 2017 8:00 pm

Barbyboo wrote:i would comment but I am busy reading Hillarys book. ...yea right never happen ..... :!: :!:

I can sum it up for you: "It was my turn!! And the reason I lost is, it was everybody's fault but mine!!" :lol:

Homesick Cajun

Postby Homesick Cajun » Mon Sep 11, 2017 8:08 pm

Hard to believe, it's been sixteen years. I was getting ready to go to work, hadn't turned on the TV, which was unusual. I normally watched early news, before I went to work. My brother called me, which was also unusual, since he never calls, to tell me we had been attacked. #NeverForget

Also, not to forget, Benghazi was five years ago today. Still no answers and no one held accountable. But, everyone knows who was responsible..... :evil:

Sillycone

Postby Sillycone » Tue Sep 12, 2017 12:49 pm

Homesick Cajun wrote:Hard to believe, it's been sixteen years. I was getting ready to go to work, hadn't turned on the TV, which was unusual. I normally watched early news, before I went to work. My brother called me, which was also unusual, since he never calls, to tell me we had been attacked. #NeverForget

Also, not to forget, Benghazi was five years ago today. Still no answers and no one held accountable. But, everyone knows who was responsible..... :evil:

I had forgotten about Benghazi being on 9/11. Hillary should have written that in her book, What Happen? Benghazi happened, 3itch!

Thanks for the reminder, #Benghazi #Neverforget

Barbyboo

Postby Barbyboo » Wed Sep 13, 2017 8:31 am

Sick of her her period..I suggest retire ....did Clinton foundation give flood victims bucks ?.........help America ...I suggest clintons give all the money to usa Texas floria and help American poverty...

Sillycone

Postby Sillycone » Wed Sep 13, 2017 11:10 am

EXCLUSIVE: Security at the State Department's Benghazi compound was so dire that another contractor was brought in to clean up the mess just two weeks before the 2012 terror attack – and was later pressured to keep quiet by a government bureaucrat under then-Secretary of State Hillary Clinton, according to two men from the American security company,Torres Advanced Enterprise Solutions. As reported by Catherine Herridge, Fox News

Return to “Soaps.com Lounge”