Republican No Bash Thread

Dish on the soaps, primetime TV shows, or just chat about whatever is on your mind.
mayre

Re: Republican No Bash Thread

Postby mayre » Thu Dec 21, 2017 2:24 pm

My President Trump is making America great again- day by day- My sympathy for those who cannot see, who refuse to see-I pity them-

Sillycone

Postby Sillycone » Wed Dec 27, 2017 12:29 pm

mayre wrote:My President Trump is making America great again- day by day- My sympathy for those who cannot see, who refuse to see-I pity them-

:lol: :D :lol: :D

Happy New Year to all of you Deplorables!

mayre

Postby mayre » Wed Dec 27, 2017 6:26 pm

Sillycone wrote:
mayre wrote:My President Trump is making America great again- day by day- My sympathy for those who cannot see, who refuse to see-I pity them-

:lol: :D :lol: :D

Happy New Year to all of you Deplorables!

Happy New Year Silly-- and a great year it is going to be- I got the best present for Christmas- A coffee mug that says in caps
" I LOVE WAKING UP & REMEMBERING THAT DONALD TRUMP IS PRESIDENT"
coffee never tasted better!!-A Deplorable Trumpie and proud of it!!

Homesick Cajun

Postby Homesick Cajun » Wed Dec 27, 2017 9:15 pm

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!! What a wonderful year it has been!! Tax cuts, a booming stock market, ISIS all but a memory, working on securing the border, unemployment at it's lowest in years, restoring our place of leadership in the world, no more of that leading from behind garbage. Couldn't be happier!

Mayre, I seriously need one of those coffee mugs!

Cheers to a great New Year of Making America Great Again!!

I'll be back more often after the new year. I'm knee deep in college football bowl games. My favorite time of year, for college football. #GeauxTigers #LSU

One more thing before I go, what is wrong with Obama? What a classless buffoon. Never before, have I seen an ex president try so hard to remain relevant. Guess he's panicking, since his "legacy" is being erased more every day! Thank God!! :lol:

mayre

Postby mayre » Thu Dec 28, 2017 12:02 am

Homesick Cajun wrote:Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!! What a wonderful year it has been!! Tax cuts, a booming stock market, ISIS all but a memory, working on securing the border, unemployment at it's lowest in years, restoring our place of leadership in the world, no more of that leading from behind garbage. Couldn't be happier!

Mayre, I seriously need one of those coffee mugs!

Cheers to a great New Year of Making America Great Again!!

I'll be back more often after the new year. I'm knee deep in college football bowl games. My favorite time of year, for college football. #GeauxTigers #LSU

One more thing before I go, what is wrong with Obama? What a classless buffoon. Never before, have I seen an ex president try so hard to remain relevant. Guess he's panicking, since his "legacy" is being erased more every day! Thank God!! :lol:

This has been a most amazing year- America is crawling back from the bowels Obama dumped her in-God Bless President Trump for loving America the way most of us do-

LOL Cajun, you answered your own question re: Obama-HE IS A CLASSLESS BUFFOON, Crooked Hillary is his mentor-

Sillycone

Postby Sillycone » Wed Jan 03, 2018 1:15 pm

When will the media cover the Cassandra Project?
Cassandra is a major scandal, since it shows that the Obama administration was willing to prioritize the interests of Iran and its Hezbollah auxiliaries as well as their Russian allies over its duty to protect American citizens. What did the Obama foreign-policy team know and when did they know it with regard to decisions taken to implement the Cassandra operations :?:

Sillycone

Postby Sillycone » Sat Jan 06, 2018 12:08 pm

The "Lame Stream Media" seems to be all over the #FakeBook "Fire and Fury" by the People Magazine star crossed scandal author, Michael Wolff. I find it hilarious that the Left is now applauding Steve Bannon. Yes, the "Grim Reaper" from SNL! :lol:
Wolff wrote in the forward to this book that some of the content is "hear say" and can not be confirmed. Wolff has been accused of re-creating scenes for his books previously and pushing facts. The author has been called “pathetic,” “blunt” and “calculating.”
As I previously stated
, #FakeBook

mayre

Postby mayre » Tue Jan 09, 2018 5:38 pm

Sillycone wrote:The "Lame Stream Media" seems to be all over the #FakeBook "Fire and Fury" by the People Magazine star crossed scandal author, Michael Wolff. I find it hilarious that the Left is now applauding Steve Bannon. Yes, the "Grim Reaper" from SNL! :lol:
Wolff wrote in the forward to this book that some of the content is "hear say" and can not be confirmed. Wolff has been accused of re-creating scenes for his books previously and pushing facts. The author has been called “pathetic,” “blunt” and “calculating.”
As I previously stated
, #FakeBook

He's just barely at one million copies- have to wonder how many he purchased himself :lol: :lol: :lol: probably the first 500,000

mayre

Postby mayre » Wed Jan 10, 2018 12:37 am

Anyone watch the college football championship game last night--LMAO when President Trump showed up on the field, the crowd went crazy for him as he joined in singing the National Anthem hand over heart -ESPN must have been peeing their drawers at how well President Trump was received-

I didn't watch but I heard the Golden Globes were at all time low-- gotta love it!!

Homesick Cajun

Postby Homesick Cajun » Thu Jan 11, 2018 9:27 pm

mayre wrote:
Sillycone wrote:The "Lame Stream Media" seems to be all over the #FakeBook "Fire and Fury" by the People Magazine star crossed scandal author, Michael Wolff. I find it hilarious that the Left is now applauding Steve Bannon. Yes, the "Grim Reaper" from SNL! :lol:
As I previously stated
, #FakeBook

He's just barely at one million copies- have to wonder how many he purchased himself :lol: :lol: :lol: probably the first 500,000

What's really funny, the "Resistance" has put on the best seller list on Amazon, the book "Fire and Fury" that was written years ago, about the Allies in WWII. With any luck, they'll read it and learn something about history. :lol:

Return to “Soaps.com Lounge”