Republican No Bash Thread

Dish on the soaps, primetime TV shows, or just chat about whatever is on your mind.
RumBumBeachy

Re: Republican No Bash Thread

Postby RumBumBeachy » Wed Oct 25, 2017 4:09 pm

Sillycone wrote:New Orleans Saints Coach Sean Payton: "More Americans Killed by Guns Than From All U.S. Wars Combined"
1/4 of deaths by guns are homicides and the majority is by suicide.
Head meds, are involved in more than 90% of mass shootings.
Would you like to see a decline in mass shootings?

1. Stop treating little boys like they were born with a disease.
2. Stop listening to feminists.
3. Stop giving boys medication for being boys.
4. Stop creating anti male guilt complexes.
5. Stop creating anti white shaming complexes.
6. Stop prescribing head meds that raise suicidal tendencies in men.

No more mass shootings.

PERFECT!....you rock Sillycone 8-)

Homesick Cajun

Postby Homesick Cajun » Thu Oct 26, 2017 7:03 pm

Today's Hillary's birthday. Wonder how she's enjoying that "yellow cake" today.... :mrgreen:

Homesick Cajun

Postby Homesick Cajun » Thu Oct 26, 2017 7:15 pm

Sillycone wrote:
Homesick Cajun wrote:What a day. Gen John Kelly is a man among men. His address today was so heartfelt. You could tell what that rodeo clown did really upset him. I don't care if you like Trump or not, you have to respect Gen Kelly and all he and his family have given to this country. If not, well, there's no hope for you.

But, I guess it makes sense that the Dems would send in the clowns, since the walls are FINALLY closing in on the Uranium One deal. About time. Always knew that was a pay for play scheme. If not treason. Obama and Hillary both should be spending the rest of their days behind bars. Can you imagine, the media if Trump's SOS sold 20% of our uranium to Russia and in turn, was given millions to their "foundation"?? There would be calls for his scalp! But, since it's Obama and Hillary, *crickets^ from the media. I don't care if they're hard on Trump, it's the double standard and hypocrisy I can't stand. Guess when Obama and Hillary are taken out in handcuffs, the media will be forced to report on it. LOL

Sad, but true. Even President James Earl Carter (oops I guess that he is better known as Jimmy) says, "Russia didn't change the election outcome, president's doing great on North Korea, and players should stand for the anthem."
I think that it is a disgrace that this President can't even phone a Gold Star widow and give his condolences without being criticized for what he said. :?

Poor old Jimmy! He certainly knows bad press, when he sees it. He had his share. One thing I'll always be grateful to him, I haven't voted Dem since him. I'm sure he's grateful to Obama, he no longer holds the title of "Worst President". I disagree with him on every single policy issue, but I do think his heart is in the right place and he lives his convictions. Unlike most Dems today that only talk the talk. He actually walks the walk. That's commendable.

As for the phone calls, the only one that complained was the one coached by the rodeo clown. The others have all come out saying how "gracious" President Trump was. Strange that only one, out of four, had a problem. Not buying it. 8-)

Homesick Cajun

Postby Homesick Cajun » Thu Oct 26, 2017 8:07 pm

There are so many scandals breaking, on the DNC and Hillary, I honestly can't keep up. It's mind boggling. From Uranium One to the DNC and Hillary paying for the discredited Steele dossier that led to the wiretapping of Trump's campaign and the Muller investigation, the corruption is unbelievable. I always knew the Clinton's and the Obama administration was corrupt, but this is truly beyond anything I imagined. "Alinsky 101 : Accuse your opponent of what you are doing, as you are doing it, to create confusion". Exactly what the Dems have done, to blame Trump for colluding with Russians, while they were the ones colluding with Russians. Unreal.... The Russia hysteria has backfired and now the MSM is ignoring it, after screaming "Russia" for almost a year. No wonder no one believes the Rachel Maddow's and Jake Tappers of the media anymore. No credibility.

All I can say is now that the DOJ has dropped the NDA against the FBI informant on the Uranium One deal, that he stays healthy and can testify. I'd hate for him to end up like Ron Brown, Seth Rich, and Vince Foster or the many more that have met untimely deaths. It's really hazardous to your health to have damaging information against the Clinton's. Hopefully they keep his identity a secret and have him in witness protection now. 8-)

RaisedRight

Postby RaisedRight » Thu Nov 02, 2017 5:43 pm

Looks like Donna Brazile's new book admits that the Clinton Campaign Was “Money Laundering" and telling the DNC what to do and Little Debbie Wasserman-Schultz let it happen. This crook and many other enablers need to get fitted for those "Orange Jumpsuits"!! I imagine others will be throwing her under the bus too. The liberals are scrambling!

RaisedRight

Postby RaisedRight » Thu Nov 02, 2017 8:03 pm

Fauxcahontas Elizabeth Warren throws Crooked Hillary under the bus "Bump-Bump" and agrees that the Primary was rigged in Clinton's favor.....“This is a Real Problem”.
Guess she is trading her Indian Headdress for some Angel Wings....LOL!!

RaisedRight

Postby RaisedRight » Thu Nov 02, 2017 10:50 pm

Democrats Forced to Take Down Virginia Governor Ad After NYC Terror Attack

The ad was released by the Latino Victory Fund, a political group founded by actress Eva Longoria.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=26&v=SXB7vlBl_Vs

RaisedRight

Postby RaisedRight » Fri Nov 03, 2017 7:58 pm

GOP Reps Introduce Resolution Pulling Mueller From Russia Probe ...

These Republican Representatives, Gaetz from FL, Biggs from AZ and Gohmert from TX think that crooked Muller should step down since he was the FBI Director when the US gov agencies approved the sale of Uranium One in 2010....We need an AG who has some balls and had nothing to do with this Clinton/Email/Russian collusion/Uranium One/Trump campaign mess and throw them all to the wolves!! Liberals won't be able to avoid their crimes forever......

mayre

Postby mayre » Mon Nov 06, 2017 1:23 pm

RaisedRight wrote:Looks like Donna Brazile's new book admits that the Clinton Campaign Was “Money Laundering" and telling the DNC what to do and Little Debbie Wasserman-Schultz let it happen. This crook and many other enablers need to get fitted for those "Orange Jumpsuits"!! I imagine others will be throwing her under the bus too. The liberals are scrambling!

Yeah and a whole lot more-- she feared for her own life after Seth Rich was murdered- she made sure all the blinds in her house were closed-she so feared being shot by a sniper- this woman has lived the democratic party and she KNOWS them- and is now spilling her guts about all the corruption-something, all smart Americans have known for a very long time.

Sillycone

Postby Sillycone » Mon Nov 13, 2017 5:43 pm

You know, with the book that Donna Brazil wrote and the news that WikiLeaks e-mails were not even written until AFTER the DNC was hacked, the whole thing appears to me to have been a DNC insider that leaked and exposed the DNC's corruption.

Return to “Soaps.com Lounge”