When I delete a post I get a 503

Dish on the soaps, primetime TV shows, or just chat about whatever is on your mind.
User avatar
LuvsJason2
Posts: 1536
Joined: Thu Dec 14, 2017 6:49 pm

When I delete a post I get a 503

Postby LuvsJason2 » Mon Aug 13, 2018 7:48 pm

When ever I delete a post.... everytime.. I get 503 error page web page and I have to go back to soap she knows home page to go back to the forum...

Anyone else getting this???

User avatar
Chrissi
Posts: 13615
Joined: Sat Jul 08, 2006 12:59 am

Re: When I delete a post I get a 503

Postby Chrissi » Tue Aug 14, 2018 12:33 pm

I haven't seen this happen yet. Sorry about that. Does it delete the post as you're requesting? We're actually getting a new board in September. So all the quirks will be gone but I'm going to check into this in the meantime!

User avatar
Chrissi
Posts: 13615
Joined: Sat Jul 08, 2006 12:59 am

Re: When I delete a post I get a 503

Postby Chrissi » Tue Aug 14, 2018 12:37 pm

Psst I made a small change. Can you tell me if there's a difference - maybe test for me?!


User avatar
Chrissi
Posts: 13615
Joined: Sat Jul 08, 2006 12:59 am

Re: When I delete a post I get a 503

Postby Chrissi » Tue Aug 14, 2018 2:06 pm

Please email me when you can. Contact@soaps.com. :) I may not be back here to see your post and don't want to leave things as they are!

User avatar
LuvsJason2
Posts: 1536
Joined: Thu Dec 14, 2017 6:49 pm

Re: When I delete a post I get a 503

Postby LuvsJason2 » Fri Aug 17, 2018 10:27 am

I sent email to the address, and I also copy and paste what the 503 looked like... but it dont matter... if we are getting anew board yippie.... and I sure hope we get some new smileys... the one we have are just plain ugly...lol and I hope we can have bigger avatars.. and a like button ... nor asking for much ... lol... Am I ?? :lol:

User avatar
LuvsJason2
Posts: 1536
Joined: Thu Dec 14, 2017 6:49 pm

Re: When I delete a post I get a 503

Postby LuvsJason2 » Fri Aug 17, 2018 10:28 am

Chrissi wrote:I haven't seen this happen yet. Sorry about that. Does it delete the post as you're requesting? We're actually getting a new board in September. So all the quirks will be gone but I'm going to check into this in the meantime!


yes it does delete the post but, i have to go back to home page and log on....

User avatar
Chrissi
Posts: 13615
Joined: Sat Jul 08, 2006 12:59 am

Re: When I delete a post I get a 503

Postby Chrissi » Fri Aug 17, 2018 11:09 am

LuvsJason2 wrote:I sent email to the address, and I also copy and paste what the 503 looked like... but it dont matter... if we are getting anew board yippie.... and I sure hope we get some new smileys... the one we have are just plain ugly...lol and I hope we can have bigger avatars.. and a like button ... nor asking for much ... lol... Am I ?? :lol:


Yes, there will be new smilies. These ones are horrid, I agree. LOL Never liked them. Plus, we need more!! :) I'll definitely check into larger avatars. I hadn't given that much thought but this new board is very different from this one. I think it has like buttons and you can @ people. I haven't had a lot of time to really look it up but I will next week. (Short staffed this week with Amy (my assistant) on holiday!!)

:)

User avatar
LuvsJason2
Posts: 1536
Joined: Thu Dec 14, 2017 6:49 pm

Re: When I delete a post I get a 503

Postby LuvsJason2 » Tue Aug 21, 2018 10:56 pm

Chrissi wrote:
LuvsJason2 wrote:I sent email to the address, and I also copy and paste what the 503 looked like... but it dont matter... if we are getting anew board yippie.... and I sure hope we get some new smileys... the one we have are just plain ugly...lol and I hope we can have bigger avatars.. and a like button ... nor asking for much ... lol... Am I ?? :lol:


Yes, there will be new smilies. These ones are horrid, I agree. LOL Never liked them. Plus, we need more!! :) I'll definitely check into larger avatars. I hadn't given that much thought but this new board is very different from this one. I think it has like buttons and you can @ people. I haven't had a lot of time to really look it up but I will next week. (Short staffed this week with Amy (my assistant) on holiday!!)

:)


Oh i cant wait :D thank you....

User avatar
Chrissi
Posts: 13615
Joined: Sat Jul 08, 2006 12:59 am

Re: When I delete a post I get a 503

Postby Chrissi » Tue Sep 04, 2018 3:57 pm

LuvsJason2 wrote:
Chrissi wrote:
LuvsJason2 wrote:I sent email to the address, and I also copy and paste what the 503 looked like... but it dont matter... if we are getting anew board yippie.... and I sure hope we get some new smileys... the one we have are just plain ugly...lol and I hope we can have bigger avatars.. and a like button ... nor asking for much ... lol... Am I ?? :lol:


Yes, there will be new smilies. These ones are horrid, I agree. LOL Never liked them. Plus, we need more!! :) I'll definitely check into larger avatars. I hadn't given that much thought but this new board is very different from this one. I think it has like buttons and you can @ people. I haven't had a lot of time to really look it up but I will next week. (Short staffed this week with Amy (my assistant) on holiday!!)

:)


Oh i cant wait :D thank you....



Me too! We've been testing our CMS and debugging for the last two weeks so next is the board. Shouldn't be too much longer now.


Return to “Soaps.com Lounge”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

Back to Top