Southern Charm

Dish on the soaps, primetime TV shows, or just chat about whatever is on your mind.
grannypgh

Southern Charm

Postby grannypgh » Fri Apr 06, 2018 9:59 am

Thomas R's baby mama, Kathryn insists she's a good mother, who deserves to regain custody of their two young children. Then in last night's new episode, she has another of her frequent on-camera melt downs; dropping F-bombs & making threats against Thomas's new girlfriend. The next time she appears in family court demanding custody of her children, a judge should make sure she understands, her alcohol-fueled behavior makes her a threat to herself, her children & others......no changes will be made to the couple's custody agreement & her visits with her children must be supervised by that state's child protective services.

Rosesareblue

Re: Southern Charm

Postby Rosesareblue » Sun Apr 08, 2018 3:32 pm

I watch the show glad it came back , I like Katherine I just don't like what she does sometimes she overreacts and jumps to concussions too fast and her biggest mistake was getting involved with Thomas,but I think it's too early to judge why she said those things about Thomas new gf , who by the way looks way too young for Thomas just like Katherine did , why does Thomas keeps getting involved with girls old enough to be his daughters ? I find that odd and creepy and he is not a fit parent either .

Return to “Soaps.com Lounge”