Trophy hunters

Dish on the soaps, primetime TV shows, or just chat about whatever is on your mind.
sparklepony

Trophy hunters

Postby sparklepony » Sat Jan 13, 2018 7:59 am

Is anyone going to watch the CNN special tomorrow night? All about Trophy hunting. I think it is horrible and needs to end... makes me sick seeing people ok with killing these beautiful animals.

Blue 501

Re: Trophy hunters

Postby Blue 501 » Sat Jan 13, 2018 5:43 pm

sparklepony wrote:Is anyone going to watch the CNN special tomorrow night? All about Trophy hunting. I think it is horrible and needs to end... makes me sick seeing people ok with killing these beautiful animals.

I agree. And not only with the evil of trophy hunting. What about people who shoot migrating song birds b/c they killed off any larger prey years ago? What is wrong with people?

SaraG1000

Re: Trophy hunters

Postby SaraG1000 » Sat Jan 13, 2018 5:48 pm

I ABSOLUTELY WILL NOT WATCH. This show is just an attempt to persuade people that killing defenseless animals is okay. They want to make it seem like a matter of conservation as if it is a good thing to murder animals. They don't care that it does more to upset the balance of nature and they don't care that most species live in families. Even wolf hunting is protected areas is becoming popular. As a firm supporter of protecting wild life,wolf populations, deer and other animals, I am probably not permitted to post websites here. I hate the idea that animal families are being treated as if they don't have feelings and don't mourn like humans. There will always be blood thirsty people who love killing. Of course, this will be a joke to some, but I stand by my beliefs.

We need to campaign against this type of programming. Write the network, the producers, advertisers, whatever it takes.

Return to “Soaps.com Lounge”