IMDb ? Anyone here a refugee?

Dish on the soaps, primetime TV shows, or just chat about whatever is on your mind.
Johnlives

IMDb ? Anyone here a refugee?

Postby Johnlives » Thu Dec 28, 2017 7:18 pm

from that site? I really loved that site for all things. I miss it tremendously. I was on the soap boards there,too.

Rosesareblue

Re: IMDb ? Anyone here a refugee?

Postby Rosesareblue » Sun Apr 08, 2018 3:36 pm

Johnlives wrote:from that site? I really loved that site for all things. I miss it tremendously. I was on the soap boards there,too.

I miss it too mostly was posting at game of thrones board where all hell broke loose and I think one of the main reasons boards shut down
Site recieved a lot complaints from "Hollywood" they didn't like how some people spoke their mind or talked about their characters and under pressure site decided to close down the boards that is what I heard.

Johnlives

Re: IMDb ? Anyone here a refugee?

Postby Johnlives » Sun Apr 08, 2018 3:46 pm

Rosesareblue wrote:
Johnlives wrote:from that site? I really loved that site for all things. I miss it tremendously. I was on the soap boards there,too.

I miss it too mostly was posting at game of thrones board where all hell broke loose and I think one of the main reasons boards shut down
Site recieved a lot complaints from "Hollywood" they didn't like how some people spoke their mind or talked about their characters and under pressure site decided to close down the boards that is what I heard.

Yeah, I heard that rumor too, but not sure I believe it. I think Jeff Bezos is too cheap to keep it running.

Return to “Soaps.com Lounge”