soaps.comwebpage

Dish on the soaps, primetime TV shows, or just chat about whatever is on your mind.
travelin1

soaps.comwebpage

Postby travelin1 » Thu Dec 21, 2017 10:54 am

I have been catching up with soaps on this site for a long time. However, it has recently become a real mess, starting with the blonde who tries to give soap updates, then trying to read the recaps gets covered by ads that have voice overs that take over the entire site and other ads filter in also. It is so bad that one cannot even delete the blonde. It is getting to the point where there is no way to effectively read the recaps. Can someone please tell me what is going on. I can't be the only one who can't navigate through this convoluted site.

Chrissi

Re: soaps.com webpage

Postby Chrissi » Wed Jan 10, 2018 3:41 pm

Hi travelin1,

I've requested a change to this today. I can't guarantee anything but we've all seen the same issues and are hopeful for a change. I apologize. I know that it's irritating when you just want to read.

Sincerely,
Christine Fix
Editor-in-Chief

I'm closing this thread as I likely will not be able to return to reply but if you or anyone else wants to discuss this please contact us via email at contact@soaps.com.

Return to “Soaps.com Lounge”