New season Game of thrones

Dish on the soaps, primetime TV shows, or just chat about whatever is on your mind.
User avatar
Barbyboo
Posts: 45900
Joined: Fri Sep 07, 2012 10:07 pm

New season Game of thrones

Postby Barbyboo » Sun Jul 02, 2017 6:56 pm

it's coming ...I can't wait ..I love the show 7/16 season 7...

2much time
Posts: 966
Joined: Mon Aug 06, 2012 3:25 pm

Re: New season Game of thrones

Postby 2much time » Wed Jul 05, 2017 1:13 am

Barbyboo wrote:it's coming ...I can't wait ..I love the show 7/16 season 7...


Ooooo Barby, I can't wait either! Bring me some snow. Jon Snow! LOL!

User avatar
Barbyboo
Posts: 45900
Joined: Fri Sep 07, 2012 10:07 pm

Re: New season Game of thrones

Postby Barbyboo » Wed Jul 05, 2017 8:43 am

2much time wrote:
Barbyboo wrote:it's coming ...I can't wait ..I love the show 7/16 season 7...


Ooooo Barby, I can't wait either! Bring me some snow. Jon Snow! LOL!

When they killed him I flipped out! Then he was brought back cool....I saw Reign and Tudors too excellent shows you may like...enjoy

User avatar
Barbyboo
Posts: 45900
Joined: Fri Sep 07, 2012 10:07 pm

Re: New season Game of thrones

Postby Barbyboo » Mon Jul 17, 2017 6:51 am

2much time wrote:
Barbyboo wrote:it's coming ...I can't wait ..I love the show 7/16 season 7...


Ooooo Barby, I can't wait either! Bring me some snow. Jon Snow! LOL!
hi. OH first show did not disappoint! I wonder if jon snow and dragon queen fall in love somehow...

User avatar
JayCee_II
Posts: 2632
Joined: Fri Jan 13, 2017 3:18 pm

Re: New season Game of thrones

Postby JayCee_II » Mon Jul 31, 2017 5:52 pm

Barbyboo wrote:
2much time wrote:
Barbyboo wrote:it's coming ...I can't wait ..I love the show 7/16 season 7...


Ooooo Barby, I can't wait either! Bring me some snow. Jon Snow! LOL!
hi. OH first show did not disappoint! I wonder if jon snow and dragon queen fall in love somehow...

Hey Barby!
I hope Jon Snow and Danaerys don't fall in love. They are first cousins, although that seems to be OK on GOT.
I love the show too!
.

User avatar
mollycoddle
Posts: 2342
Joined: Wed Dec 16, 2015 2:34 pm
Contact:

Re: New season Game of thrones

Postby mollycoddle » Tue Aug 01, 2017 8:12 am

JayCee_II wrote:Hey Barby!
I hope Jon Snow and Danaerys don't fall in love. They are first cousins, although that seems to be OK on GOT.
I love the show too!
.



She is his Aunt and creepy as it is, I think they are going there. :shock:

User avatar
JayCee_II
Posts: 2632
Joined: Fri Jan 13, 2017 3:18 pm

Re: New season Game of thrones

Postby JayCee_II » Tue Aug 01, 2017 1:06 pm

mollycoddle wrote:
JayCee_II wrote:Hey Barby!
I hope Jon Snow and Danaerys don't fall in love. They are first cousins, although that seems to be OK on GOT.
I love the show too!
.



She is his Aunt and creepy as it is, I think they are going there. :shock:

Thanks for clearing that up. I got it confused because they're close to the same age.
.

Liutious
Posts: 4
Joined: Tue Nov 14, 2017 10:08 pm

Re: New season Game of thrones

Postby Liutious » Tue Nov 28, 2017 1:21 am

I can't wait for the next season, will it be next year?


Return to “Soaps.com Lounge”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

Back to Top