Hallmark's Chesapeake Shores season two premiere date

Dish on the soaps, primetime TV shows, or just chat about whatever is on your mind.
Amy

Hallmark's Chesapeake Shores season two premiere date

Postby Amy » Mon Jun 26, 2017 7:42 am

Mark your calendars! We have the season two return date for Hallmark's original series, starring "Passions" alum Jesse Metcalfe:

http://soaps.sheknows.com/soaps/news/49 ... season-two

SaraG1000

Re: Hallmark's Chesapeake Shores season two premiere date

Postby SaraG1000 » Mon Jun 26, 2017 3:56 pm

I thought this show was cancelled. These long waits between multiple seasons make it difficult to maintain interest. Don't think I will bother with it again. Especially since it was rather slow moving. Glad the actors have work though.

SaraG1000

Postby SaraG1000 » Mon Sep 11, 2017 10:50 pm

Good grief! Could this show possibly get any more boring. I could hardly get through episode one of this new season. It needs to pick up the pace.

mayre

Postby mayre » Thu Oct 26, 2017 10:02 pm

It was so boring-those giddy sister interaction drove me nuts-- if it comes back for a third season I will not waste my time.

SaraG1000

Postby SaraG1000 » Thu Oct 26, 2017 10:46 pm

mayre wrote:It was so boring-those giddy sister interaction drove me nuts-- if it comes back for a third season I will not waste my time.

I am interested in you opinion of the characters. I was beginning to think I was expecting too much from the series. My main purpose for watching was I am a fan of Treat Williams. I have not been able to get past Episode Two of this 2nd season. I keep turning it on to fall asleep by. Finally decided it was a waste of electricity. The main thing I hated was the youngest sister and her constant anger towards the mother. Then she started her own business and expected everyone else to help her. I couldn't stand the son who kept changing his mind about being a lawyer. Then the chick who is a singer and was trying to get with Jesse Metcalfe looked like she never combed her hair. The scenery is pretty but I'm not sure I can get back into it to finish the season. It cannot be possible that one family would have that many dysfunctional adult children. How far into it are you?

mayre

Postby mayre » Fri Oct 27, 2017 12:36 am

SaraG1000 wrote:
mayre wrote:It was so boring-those giddy sister interaction drove me nuts-- if it comes back for a third season I will not waste my time.

I am interested in you opinion of the characters. I was beginning to think I was expecting too much from the series. My main purpose for watching was I am a fan of Treat Williams. I have not been able to get past Episode Two of this 2nd season. I keep turning it on to fall asleep by. Finally decided it was a waste of electricity. The main thing I hated was the youngest sister and her constant anger towards the mother. Then she started her own business and expected everyone else to help her. I couldn't stand the son who kept changing his mind about being a lawyer. Then the chick who is a singer and was trying to get with Jesse Metcalfe looked like she never combed her hair. The scenery is pretty but I'm not sure I can get back into it to finish the season. It cannot be possible that one family would have that many dysfunctional adult children. How far into it are you?

The season is finished already-I watched till the end of season 2-I didn't really enjoy any of them- I do like Treat Williams too- I think the mom who left used to be on one of the soaps-all of the relationships drove me a little nuts except for the Dad-that birthday party for one of the granddaughters was way over the top-The younger sister got on my nerves the most too- she was always flitting from this to that( I did like the boyfriend however)I think it was the sister who is the author who refused to forgive the mom- or maybe I was paying so little attention I am confused-LOL about the girlsinger in the band-- you are right- the hair never got combed--the whole thing just made me think that they were trying to recreate Brothers and Sisters- and they failed miserably- I will be surprised if they come back for a third season--the whole thing was just hokey, ya know

Return to “Soaps.com Lounge”