Today I am Thankful

Dish on the soaps, primetime TV shows, or just chat about whatever is on your mind.
Homesick Cajun

Re: Today I am Thankful

Postby Homesick Cajun » Sat Sep 14, 2013 10:59 am

This morning I am grateful for Hospice nurses.

LucyT

Postby LucyT » Sat Sep 14, 2013 12:35 pm

Quote calliope: Hooray for feeling better! Sometimes you have to pin a doctor to a wall to get an understandable diagnosis. Don't be afraid to do that.

Thanks, :)

LucyT

Postby LucyT » Sat Sep 14, 2013 12:39 pm

Quote Homesick Cajun: This morning I am grateful for Hospice nurses.

Hospice nurses are the best.

calliope

Postby calliope » Mon Sep 16, 2013 11:04 am

I thought of Lucy and this thread on my way to work this morning
If I HAVE to go to work, I am thankful I can drive by the ocean on my way to and from. Does me good!

LucyT

Postby LucyT » Mon Sep 16, 2013 1:02 pm

Quote calliope: I thought of Lucy and this thread on my way to work this morning
If I HAVE to go to work, I am thankful I can drive by the ocean on my way to and from. Does me good!

The ocean has always calmed me even when it scares me.I am mesmerized by it.I need to get back to it.

So happy you get that view along the way.

I hope to day and this week is peaceful and joyful.

LucyT

Postby LucyT » Sat Sep 21, 2013 8:10 am

Today I am thankful it is Saturday and I have no place I have to be.
I can stay at home and make it right tidy the mess in each room prepare a meal for the people who live here and hopefully slip outside to the front porch to rock and watch my little girls play.
while they still are young enough to slip into that imaginary world of youth.

Today I will try not to let other things get in my way.

calliope

Postby calliope » Sat Sep 21, 2013 7:19 pm

I don't know why I am posting this on here. Maybe just to say it. Yesterday I came home and found my son dead in his sleep. I am ripped apart. But I am thankful for the many people who loved him and love me. Their words and love are such comfort. Again I don't know why I am on here except maybe because we are friends but in some way anonymous .

Homesick Cajun

Postby Homesick Cajun » Sat Sep 21, 2013 7:57 pm

Quote calliope: I don't know why I am posting this on here. Maybe just to say it. Yesterday I came home and found my son dead in his sleep. I am ripped apart. But I am thankful for the many people who loved him and love me. Their words and love are such comfort. Again I don't know why I am on here except maybe because we are friends but in some way anonymous .

Oh,Calliope, I am so sorry. My heart is broken for you! I don't often read this thread but I saw your name and noticed I hadn't seen you and thought something might be wrong! Yes, we are your friends! Words really escape me now. I have the option on my profile and you can certainly email me anytime day or night! I get up crazy early, so if you just want to talk, I'll be there.

Once again, I can't tell you how truly sorry I am! Please take care of yourself. And email anytime!

LucyT

Postby LucyT » Sun Sep 22, 2013 12:09 am

Quote calliope: I don't know why I am posting this on here. Maybe just to say it. Yesterday I came home and found my son dead in his sleep. I am ripped apart. But I am thankful for the many people who loved him and love me. Their words and love are such comfort. Again I don't know why I am on here except maybe because we are friends but in some way anonymous .

Calliope I do not know what to write what to say.My heart is breaking for you.I am so beyond sorry.I don't understand and want to help but don't know how.I wish I could sit with you so you could talk and tell me anything you felt like.I want to hug you and help I am so so sorry.

LucyT

Postby LucyT » Sun Sep 22, 2013 10:55 am

Quote LucyT:

Calliope I do not know what to write what to say.My heart is breaking for you.I am so beyond sorry.I don't understand and want to help but don't know how.I wish I could sit with you so you could talk and tell me anything you felt like.I want to hug you and help I am so so sorry.

you are in my thoughts today!

Return to “Soaps.com Lounge”