America Got Talent Judges

Dish on the soaps, primetime TV shows, or just chat about whatever is on your mind.
BiancaReeseRules

America Got Talent Judges

Postby BiancaReeseRules » Thu Jul 25, 2013 6:10 pm

America Got Talent Judge

I love Mel B and Hedi Klum they good judge they have good cemresy with Howard Stren and Howe Mandel

Does any one else like these new judges

calliope

Re: America Got Talent Judges

Postby calliope » Thu Jul 25, 2013 6:35 pm

I am the only one in the world who does not watch this show! But I am happy to see new threads appear here. The lounge used to be a daily stop and fun subjects. Hope we can get posters back here!

TheCalifornians

Postby TheCalifornians » Thu Jul 25, 2013 7:31 pm

Quote BiancaReeseRules: America Got Talent Judge

I love Mel B and Hedi Klum they good judge they have good cemresy with Howard Stren and Howe Mandel

Does any one else like these new judges
Howard rules!!!!

calliope

Postby calliope » Thu Jul 25, 2013 7:54 pm

Years ago I thought his TV show was disgusting. I appreciate him a bit more now since seeing him on different shows. There was a movie about him, can't remember the name, but was pretty good.

BiancaReeseRules

Postby BiancaReeseRules » Thu Jul 25, 2013 8:05 pm

Quote calliope: I am the only one in the world who does not watch this show! But I am happy to see new threads appear here. The lounge used to be a daily stop and fun subjects. Hope we can get posters back here!

I love this show I love to watch every time it on I like it better with mel and Heidi

TheCalifornians

Postby TheCalifornians » Thu Jul 25, 2013 8:06 pm

Quote calliope: Years ago I thought his TV show was disgusting. I appreciate him a bit more now since seeing him on different shows. There was a movie about him, can't remember the name, but was pretty good.
The movie was called Private Parts. It was made back in the 90's. Howard is crude, but its just a part he plays for radio and makes millions for it. You can tell by the women on AGT that Howard is the man! Ask me about American history...couldn't tell you a darn thing! :)

calliope

Postby calliope » Thu Jul 25, 2013 8:47 pm

Quote TheCalifornians:
Quote calliope: Years ago I thought his TV show was disgusting. I appreciate him a bit more now since seeing him on different shows. There was a movie about him, can't remember the name, but was pretty good.
The movie was called Private Parts. It was made back in the 90's. Howard is crude, but its just a part he plays for radio and makes millions for it. You can tell by the women on AGT that Howard is the man! Ask me about American history...couldn't tell you a darn thing! :)

LOL! Yes, thanks to Private Parts I know there is more to Stern than fart jokes and nude women.

Return to “Soaps.com Lounge”