What's for dinner?

Dish on the soaps, primetime TV shows, or just chat about whatever is on your mind.
Layngel

Re: What's for dinner?

Postby Layngel » Fri Sep 19, 2014 9:27 am

Hi Lucy!
Hope you have a great weekend everyone!
I think we are ordering out tonight, but tomorrow I am making chicken tetrazini (I spelled that wrong, lol)and salad, bread and cupcakes. It is my hubby & my anniversary :)
Have an awesome Friday friends :)

LucyT

Postby LucyT » Fri Sep 19, 2014 12:50 pm

Quote Layngel: Hi Lucy!
Hope you have a great weekend everyone!
I think we are ordering out tonight, but tomorrow I am making chicken tetrazini (I spelled that wrong, lol)and salad, bread and cupcakes. It is my hubby & my anniversary :)
Have an awesome Friday friends :)

You have a wonderful anniversary! How many yrs? Tetrazini sounds yummy.I haven't made it in a long time.I just ate a pot pie.Sometimes I try to stop eating carbs I like to set myself up to fail,I guess! ;)

Layngel

Postby Layngel » Sun Sep 21, 2014 1:21 pm

I eat a lot of pasta, I just can't help it, lol.
We have been married since 1999, 15 years :D
Thanks, have a great weekend :)

LucyT

Postby LucyT » Fri Sep 26, 2014 4:32 pm

I guess we have all stopped eating! ;) ;)

Allyson Coburn

Postby Allyson Coburn » Tue Feb 03, 2015 1:46 am

Just had baked chicken infused with garlic and lemongrass. :-)

LucyT

Postby LucyT » Sun Jun 21, 2015 5:53 pm

LEMON GRASS, I have never had it.I grilled steak for Fathers Day.Not original but rare and yummy!

Homesick Cajun

Postby Homesick Cajun » Sun Jun 21, 2015 7:38 pm

Hey sweetie! xo

We're grilling as I type this. BBQ chicken for today, and Greek Pork Chops for leftovers.

Hope ya'll had a wonderful Father's Day!

LucyT

Postby LucyT » Sun Jun 21, 2015 7:54 pm

Quote Homesick Cajun: Hey sweetie! xo

We're grilling as I type this. BBQ chicken for today, and Greek Pork Chops for leftovers.

Now You know I'm going to need that Greek pork chop recipe. 3) Hope you DH and the kids had a wonderful day.

Homesick Cajun

Postby Homesick Cajun » Mon Jun 22, 2015 6:00 am

Quote LucyT:

Now You know I'm going to need that Greek pork chop recipe. 3) Hope you DH and the kids had a wonderful day.

Good morning, Miss Lucy!

Honestly, I didn't do much to the pork chops. Marinated them for about 3 hours in Greek salad dressing. When I took them out of the marinade, I seasoned them with a little Greek seasoning, and some Herbs de Province. A little Kosher salt and pepper. DH threw them on the grill. You know me, I didn't measure anything.

We had a really nice day, just too hot! It was 100 degrees here yesterday. Miserable. Supposed to be like this all week. I'm melting! LOL I'm now officially ready for fall!

Hope you're having a marvelous Monday!

LucyT

Postby LucyT » Mon Jun 22, 2015 8:43 am

Quote Homesick Cajun:
Quote LucyT:

Good morning, Miss Lucy!

Honestly, I didn't do much to the pork chops. Marinated them for about 3 hours in Greek salad dressing. When I took them out of the marinade, I seasoned them with a little Greek seasoning, and some Herbs de Province. A little Kosher salt and pepper. DH threw them on the grill. You know me, I didn't measure anything.

We had a really nice day, just too hot! It was 100 degrees here yesterday. Miserable. Supposed to be like this all week. I'm melting! LOL I'm now officially ready for fall!

Hope you're having a marvelous Monday!

Thanks now I know what I will fix for dinner better get to the butcher soon! We had a good weekend but my van brakes are making a noise my husband tried to take the wheel off and stripped a lug nut so no van for me to drive until he gets it fixed.I can't decide if that's a good or a bad thing ;)
Sorry about the heat it's been so wet here think we might float away.
Hope you have a wonderful day. 3)

Return to “Soaps.com Lounge”