Army Wives!!!!

Dish on the soaps, primetime TV shows, or just chat about whatever is on your mind.
Born4AMC

Army Wives!!!!

Postby Born4AMC » Sat Jul 07, 2007 6:48 pm

Ok I know a few posts back I started a topic bout the show Army Wives... well some of u like the show & others didn't but I was wondering 4 the people last time said they didnt like the show, has it grown on u yet?
Last weeks almost made me cry!! I love Army Wives & I can't wait till 2marrow night!

happi

Re: Army Wives!!!!

Postby happi » Sat Jul 07, 2007 6:54 pm

Quote Born4AMC: Ok I know a few posts back I started a topic bout the show Army Wives... well some of u like the show & others didn't but I was wondering 4 the people last time said they didnt like the show, has it grown on u yet?
Last weeks almost made me cry!! I love Army Wives & I can't wait till 2marrow night!

I missed last weeks ( we were on vacation) I'll watch tomorrow!

Born4AMC

Postby Born4AMC » Sat Jul 07, 2007 7:37 pm

Quote happi:
Quote Born4AMC: Ok I know a few posts back I started a topic bout the show Army Wives... well some of u like the show & others didn't but I was wondering 4 the people last time said they didnt like the show, has it grown on u yet?

I missed last weeks ( we were on vacation) I'll watch tomorrow!

Good!

happi

Postby happi » Sat Jul 07, 2007 7:41 pm

I have to say I like all the wives, but I like Roxy and Pam
the best..

Born4AMC

Postby Born4AMC » Sat Jul 07, 2007 8:17 pm

Quote happi: I have to say I like all the wives, but I like Roxy and Pam
the best..

Yes !! I totally like them 2gether!

happi

Postby happi » Mon Jul 09, 2007 4:55 pm

it was good last night.. i felt bad for trever hurting his knee like that.. and i'm glad that Frank found out about Jeremy hitting his Mom ( Denise) I hope Jeremy gets help because if he hit his mother, who to say he won't hit another female ( or anyone) I think Frank did the right thing by kicking him out.. He'll get his crap together!
JMO

switzerland

Postby switzerland » Mon Jul 09, 2007 5:58 pm

It is rare for me to like EVERYONE in the cast but with this show, I do!

Born4AMC

Postby Born4AMC » Mon Jul 09, 2007 7:38 pm

Quote happi: it was good last night.. i felt bad for trever hurting his knee like that.. and i'm glad that Frank found out about Jeremy hitting his Mom ( Denise) I hope Jeremy gets help because if he hit his mother, who to say he won't hit another female ( or anyone) I think Frank did the right thing by kicking him out.. He'll get his crap together!
JMO

I just watched last nights Army Wives, I can't wait till next week when Jeremy & is it Evelynn? Have sex, what is that girl thinking...hes trouble! O my!

happi

Postby happi » Mon Jul 09, 2007 8:20 pm

Quote Born4AMC:
Quote happi: it was good last night.. i felt bad for trever hurting his knee like that.. and i'm glad that Frank found out about Jeremy hitting his Mom ( Denise) I hope Jeremy gets help because if he hit his mother, who to say he won't hit another female ( or anyone) I think Frank did the right thing by kicking him out.. He'll get his crap together!
JMO

I just watched last nights Army Wives, I can't wait till next week when Jeremy & is it Evelynn? Have sex, what is that girl thinking...hes trouble! O my!

i believe her name is Amanda, but anyway, I'm wondering where they are taking this S/L with those 2.. he is trouble
and i'm hoping she doesn't get pregnant or marry until he gets help!

funnygirl26

Postby funnygirl26 » Mon Jul 09, 2007 8:47 pm

I love watching that show to, its a really good show. I look forward to Sunday's so I can watch it.

Return to “Soaps.com Lounge”