MSNBC anchor Keith Olbermann suspended indefinitel

Dish on the soaps, primetime TV shows, or just chat about whatever is on your mind.

Re: MSNBC anchor Keith Olbermann suspended indefinitel

Postby simplyirresistible » Mon Nov 08, 2010 12:49 pm

Quote KC11: I just read that MSNBC is allowing Olberman to return. It seems the punishment given was deemed over the top.

Keith will be back on tomorrow night. MSNBC was really catching a lot of flack from the viewers over this. There was a petition of over 300,000 names handed to them yesterday from viewers demanding his return and also viewer boycotts. Not bringing him back would have proven costly to the network. I feel sure this policy will we examined and possibly changed somewhat in the future. I find it ridiculous that a grown man has to get permission to exercise his rights. Shame on you MSNBC for making your employees play the "mother may I" game. Welcome back Keith.

Re: MSNBC anchor Keith Olbermann suspended indefinitel

Postby bigtimesoapfan » Mon Nov 08, 2010 6:15 pm

? Unless you Actually watch FOX NEWS why bash it? I mean seriously, do they watch it?( and less than than 10 min doesn't count(jmo) and again just curious was it a show with a host? Because if so of course it's not all fact it's a talk show and much of the conversation is Questions asked and peoples opinions on the subject. Where as if you watch @ 7am for example(as I do) they just present the news that is happening around the world and here.

Return to “ Lounge”