Jesse James' Apology...poor Sandra!

Dish on the soaps, primetime TV shows, or just chat about whatever is on your mind.
Sundevil98

Re: Jesse James' Apology...poor Sandra!

Postby Sundevil98 » Sat Mar 20, 2010 4:36 pm

Has anyone seen the pictures of the "other woman?" Well if you haven't - she's everything Sandra isn't. While she looks like she may be a very pretty girl, its hard to see past the body-covered tatoos that include such things as swords and swastikas! I'm sure she's a very nice young lady who is misunderstood.....

Sunnydaz

Postby Sunnydaz » Sat Mar 20, 2010 5:08 pm

He's NOT even good enough for her. He looks like drunkin sleazebag and needs to go back under the rock he came from. Sandra tho publically humiliated will be better off without him. Poor thing.

bigtimesoapfan

Postby bigtimesoapfan » Sat Mar 20, 2010 7:05 pm

The decision of whether or not to stay is personal. For me I worked hard making it work as did he when I caught him in the act. It was hard but 8 years L8r, im happy I stuck with him. I hope sandra does whats right 4 her, not other people. jmo

tami58

Postby tami58 » Sun Mar 21, 2010 6:00 pm

Quote bigtimesoapfan: The decision of whether or not to stay is personal. For me I worked hard making it work as did he when I caught him in the act. It was hard but 8 years L8r, im happy I stuck with him. I hope sandra does whats right 4 her, not other people. jmo

You rock!What works for one may not work for another.I am not saying Sandra should take him back, even Jesse is saying he is worse than pond scum.And what about the bond between Sandra and the 5 year old daughter of Jesse.
Jessie may have always felt inferior to Sandra so he was sabatoging the marriarge to prove that he wasn't worthy of her.Look at the thing he went to bed with. No way would any man prefer that over Sandra. It is too over the top. And there must have been something in him that made Sandra so happy.I hope that they can continue to keep this classy and private.
And to the poster that said she saw this coming, what do you mean?Do you have some inside info or can you predict the future?If you can predict the future I think that there are better things to worry about, lol.

Return to “Soaps.com Lounge”