Greys Anatomy Discussion Thread

Dish on the soaps, primetime TV shows, or just chat about whatever is on your mind.
Longhornsfan79

Greys Anatomy Discussion Thread

Postby Longhornsfan79 » Fri Oct 16, 2009 3:37 pm

So, Izzie got fired last night :( and left Alex! UGGGHHHH! >( What do yall think about the new doctors? The guy Izzie had was a jerk!

Memory24

Re: Greys Anatomy Discussion Thread

Postby Memory24 » Fri Oct 16, 2009 11:54 pm

I did not like the new doctors at all I want them gone. I really enjoyed Callie and Arizona.

I can't believe Izzie just left. Poor Alex. %(

Meredith and Cristina did not know what to do. :|

Also McSteamy was MIA and that was not working. The whole time I was thinking....where is MARK!!!

I love Lexie and Mark and was sad they had no scenes together.

Sundevil98

Postby Sundevil98 » Sat Oct 17, 2009 1:18 am

I'm totally bummed out that Izzy left Alex. The Chief was WAY WAY out of line bringing up Alex's comments when he fired Izzy - I hope HE gets fired (I get a feeling he may be the last one fired when all is said and done).

I'm also not a fan of the intruders - they are rude and obnoxious. They need to go...

Creedfan

Postby Creedfan » Sat Oct 17, 2009 7:08 pm

I do not like the intruders either. I have had a hard time finding a place to talk about Grey's!! lol. I think Izzy getting fired in that way is a let down. I don't like how the chief mentioned Alex either. But I also don't understand why she didn't talk to Alex, I mean they are married right? Just because the Chief says his name shouldn't be enough to walk out on a marriage without talking. But yeah the new people? Just awful.

Longhornsfan79

Postby Longhornsfan79 » Fri Oct 23, 2009 10:12 am

Great epi last night! Another one bites the dust. At least it was one of the Mercy West people this time. I know that sounds mean but Id rather see Mercy West people go than the Seattle Grace doctors we all love. Sheppard sure let the Chief have a piece of his mind! I agree with him too much competition in that hospital and not enough healing.

LUMIFOREVERANDEVER

Postby LUMIFOREVERANDEVER » Fri Oct 23, 2009 12:18 pm

I think it was very selfish of the Dr. Webber to suggest to merge the hospitals...I wonder what happened to Mercy Wests Chief of Staff???? The only reason he suggested it in the first place was to save his job by coming up with an idea to cut hospital costs in the city..and by doing so, he has made it so that many doctors and nurses are out of a job....really, this was all his doing..his idea. Derek was right to call him out last night. How many people have lost their jobs so the Chief could keep his?

I HATE the Mercy West people..don't like a one of them.

Longhornsfan79

Postby Longhornsfan79 » Fri Oct 23, 2009 12:29 pm

Chief Webber is definatly losing control of the hospital. I think its time for him to go and for Sheppard to be the Chief. Good question about Mercy Wests chief!

About the new doctors, I dont like them either! I thought the way the one with the short hair turned on the one that got fired was crazy! But, you know what they say CYA (Cover Your A$$)

Prosperity

Postby Prosperity » Fri Oct 23, 2009 8:29 pm

Quote LUMIFOREVERANDEVER: I think it was very selfish of the Dr. Webber to suggest to merge the hospitals...I wonder what happened to Mercy Wests Chief of Staff???? The only reason he suggested it in the first place was to save his job by coming up with an idea to cut hospital costs in the city..and by doing so, he has made it so that many doctors and nurses are out of a job....really, this was all his doing..his idea. Derek was right to call him out last night. How many people have lost their jobs so the Chief could keep his?

I HATE the Mercy West people..don't like a one of them.

Yes - the Mercy West doctors are obnoxious and self indulgent but Jackson (I think that was his name) was some good eye candy!!

I really don't think Dr. Weber meant to bring up Alex's name when talking to Izzy. I really think he didn't know what to say and that's why the human resources personnel told him to stick to the script. I read that Katherine Heigel is taking a five episode break to film a new movie.

Creedfan

Postby Creedfan » Fri Oct 23, 2009 10:27 pm

That hospital is such a mess now and i'm so glad Dr.Sheppard called out the Chief. Everyone is more cut throat and paranoid than about helping the people. It's sad they are all losing sight in this mess.

Longhornsfan79

Postby Longhornsfan79 » Fri Nov 06, 2009 11:28 am

Arizona was awesome last night! She is such a great actress. Can someone tell the short haired doctor that Alex has a wife? LOL. She was all over him. Izzie returns next week! And pregnant? Cant wait!

Return to “Soaps.com Lounge”