Brothers and Sisters

Dish on the soaps, primetime TV shows, or just chat about whatever is on your mind.
gommie

Re: Brothers and Sisters

Postby gommie » Mon Nov 02, 2009 8:26 pm

Quote Africa: Though, I enjoy the show, and find it well written ~ the pieces you mentioned, should be worked back into the s/l or tied up. I wish the Architect would return, Nora and him could pick up where they left off; I think they made a nice couple.

I love the show and agree it is well written,but these loose ends need to be addressed in some manner or other-- I thought they made a nice couple too-

gommie

Postby gommie » Mon Nov 02, 2009 8:28 pm

Quote Eppy: According to next week's previews, it looks like there's another guy taking an interest in Nora. I recognize the actor as being Brenda's husband on the Closer. He is terrific, but younger than Nora. I wonder what's going to be up with that.

Poor Nora, where is her relationship closure-- ~)
Did Rebecca tell Justine she was pregnant in the last night previews?

Sundevil98

Postby Sundevil98 » Mon Nov 02, 2009 9:30 pm

Nora got a little butt hurt last night, but maybe it was good for her so that she'll learn to keep boundaries. She's such a caring mom, but sometime she oversteps. I also would like to see the architect come back, they were a cute couple. And lets talk about Kevin....thank GOD he finally simmered down about the surrogate. Geez Louise, he's completely paranoid and the insemination hasn't even been scheduled yet - although I DO agree a contract was warranted.

Soooo DOES Rebecca have a bun in the oven...hmmm. Should be interesting. Still LOVING the HOT French guy!!!! Yummy!

gommie

Postby gommie » Mon Nov 02, 2009 9:35 pm

I think Kevin is supposed to be the 'male ' part in that relationship-but he is so freaking anal - I feel sorry for him-maybe it is the lawyer in him- he usually seems to cool off and rethink the situation and does come around eventually though- I agree that a contract was very necessary.. ;)

I like Frenchi too - a lot-- nice addition to the cast- ~)

calliope

Postby calliope » Tue Nov 03, 2009 3:28 pm

I think Kevin is spot-on about the contract. The girl and the guys need it. There can be so many things that screw up in arrangements like this.
Nora has no right telling Tommy's business to his siblings. That is up to him to do. He should have been honest with his mom, sure, but it is evident why he wasn't. I am glad Kitty was around to talk to him. She was calm and tried to guide him....not slam him upside the head with her own feelings.

calliope

Postby calliope » Tue Nov 03, 2009 3:34 pm

And remember, staying away from his daughter is what that wife (what's her name) told him was what SHE wanted because he was a bad influence on the baby! Tommy felt pretty low about himself when he left and no doubt felt he was of no good for his child. NOW he knows he has to face what's her name and say he wants to be in the child's life.

bigtimesoapfan

Postby bigtimesoapfan » Tue Nov 03, 2009 6:12 pm

His wife is a pain in the arse!! Yes what he did to her is wrong but thats his daughter too!! I hate people who use their kids like that!!

cats meow

Postby cats meow » Tue Nov 03, 2009 6:25 pm

Quote bigtimesoapfan: His wife is a pain in the arse!! Yes what he did to her is wrong but thats his daughter too!! I hate people who use their kids like that!!

she has no right to demand that, how could he be influencing an infant????

Africa

Postby Africa » Tue Nov 03, 2009 7:55 pm

Can I get a witness! Cats, we know Julia is angry at Tommy; and not allowing him to see his daughter is her way of punishing him ~ nothing more ~ nothing less! I can understand her anger, however; she needs to leave their daughter out of the equation.

Africa

Postby Africa » Tue Nov 17, 2009 6:31 pm

Bittersweet episode: Nora got her a man thats got it all goin’ on ~ luv them together. Looks like Sara’s French beau has had enough of her demanding attitude, and said: Au Revoir. I wonder if he’ll return or if she’ll travel to France asking him to come back? Nice to see Kevin and Scotty finally made a decision on who the surrogate will be. Justin needs to chill ~ he keeps apologizing, and every second word that comes out of his mouth makes Rebecca more nervous; she just need to bring him into the reality that he’s going to be a father. Totally, enjoying scenes btwn. Robert and Kitty. I can’t believe that ‘Psycho’ (Ryan) made a swimming pool out of the wine 8) ~ that’s ‘jackedup!!!’ I was like ~ Dang ~ that ‘Chile’ needs help Asap. Wonder what Holly will do now? I can’t wait for them to figure out Ryan is the one who has been sabotaging them along. Luv ~ luv the writers on this show!

Return to “Soaps.com Lounge”