Y&R Buddies

Dish on the soaps, primetime TV shows, or just chat about whatever is on your mind.
kaycountrygal

Re: Y&R Buddies

Postby kaycountrygal » Thu Dec 09, 2010 1:03 pm

Hi Peeps, I havent posted in a long time. It took me awhile to find Y&R Buddies. Hope everyone is keeping warm. It has been very cold here in central NC, much colder than usual for this time of year. It was 15 this morning BRRRRR.
Kay in NC

lomille

Postby lomille » Sat Dec 11, 2010 5:52 pm

Quote kaycountrygal: Hi Peeps, I havent posted in a long time. It took me awhile to find Y&R Buddies. Hope everyone is keeping warm. It has been very cold here in central NC, much colder than usual for this time of year. It was 15 this morning BRRRRR.
Kay in NC

Hey Kaycountrygal! I don't post here much either. Seems quiet all the time.

I am in Atlantic City as usual as I speak. Since I have the directions how to get to the "Lounge", I'll bump it up for you on the Y&R Message Board. Hope this helps you as well as helping others.

Hello to all my other posting buddies. Be healthy and safe.

lomille NYC 5:52 PM est

Canada-Eh

Postby Canada-Eh » Sat Dec 11, 2010 7:25 pm

I followed the instructions on the Y&R board... and didn't get lost! Highlight of my day!!! ;)

Hello all! :)

grangran

Postby grangran » Tue Dec 14, 2010 7:06 pm

Hello everyone, just wanted to drop in and wish all who still comes here once in awhile a Merry Christmas. Hope all of you are well and keeping warm. :-) :-)

shorty1943

Postby shorty1943 » Tue Dec 14, 2010 9:04 pm

Hello everyone!
Man, it has been a long time since I came in here. Just wanted to wish you all a very Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

Hope you and yours are all well, I have lost touch with you all. grangran, hope you are well, and that Frances is also well.

lomille

Postby lomille » Wed Dec 15, 2010 12:05 am

Quote Canada-Eh: I followed the instructions on the Y&R board... and didn't get lost! Highlight of my day!!! ;)

Hello all! :)

Good. I'm glad I was able to help you.

lomille: NYC 12:05AM est.

lomille

Postby lomille » Wed Dec 15, 2010 12:09 am

Quote shorty1943: Hello everyone!
Man, it has been a long time since I came in here. Just wanted to wish you all a very Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

Hope you and yours are all well, I have lost touch with you all. grangran, hope you are well, and that Frances is also well.

Shorty and Grangran, hello to both of you and all other peeps here.

Hope you enjoy your holiday and your family is well. Take care friends.

lomille: NYC 12:08 AM est

pipposprincess

Postby pipposprincess » Wed Dec 15, 2010 7:30 am

i want to add my wishes for hapoy holidays and merry christmas and a safe and happy new year to all

lomille

Postby lomille » Wed Dec 15, 2010 7:38 pm

Quote pipposprincess: i want to add my wishes for hapoy holidays and merry christmas and a safe and happy new year to all

Same to you PipposP. Good to shout out to you. Enjoy.

Lomille: NYC 7:37 PM est Wed

grangran

Postby grangran » Thu Dec 16, 2010 4:52 pm

Quote shorty1943: Hello everyone!

Hey shorty, so good to hear from you. We are both fine thanks for asking. Hope all is well with you and your family.

Return to “Soaps.com Lounge”