Republican No Bash Thread

Dish on the soaps, primetime TV shows, or just chat about whatever is on your mind.
RaisedRight

Re: Republican No Bash Thread

Postby RaisedRight » Tue Oct 09, 2018 11:31 pm

RaisedRight wrote:Looks like they caught the liberal kook staffer, Jackson Cosko who was caught Doxxing 3 GOP Senators....and he works for the kook Sheila Jackson Lee.

I'm sorry but I am beginning all Liberals in Washington have Trump Derangement Syndrome....God help us all!

Judge denies bail.....considers him too dangerous...Guess Soros/Deep Stated didn't influence the judge...I imagine this is a bigger story that we know....

RaisedRight

Postby RaisedRight » Wed Oct 10, 2018 8:18 pm

I am beginning to think that the Left has gone bat s@#t crazy, just look at their violence in the headlines.......

New York Man Planned Suicide Bombing In D.C. On Election Day---a 200 lb bomb

ERIC HOLDER: When Republicans Go Low, ‘We Kick Them’ …Crowd Chants, “Fight! Fight! Fight!”

Hillary Clinton Cheers Mob Attacks on Republicans: ‘You cannot be civil with a political party that wants to destroy what you stand for’

Antifa Arsonists Vandalize Pro-Trump Truck — THEN TORCH IT

Kill Kavanaugh’ Teaching Assistant Placed on Leave, FBI ‘Aware’ of Threatening Tweet

ANARCHY IN PORTLAND: City Allows Antifa to Direct Traffic, Pound on Cars, Harass Elderly Motorists

MORE DEATH THREATS: GOP Senator’s Wife Received Gruesome Beheading Video After His Vote for Kavanaugh

Google Lead Designer: “You Are Finished, GOP… F*%K. YOU. ALL. TO. HE11…

GOP Senators Receive Death Threats on Their PERSONAL CELL PHONES Following Kavanaugh Confirmation

Susan Rice’s Republican Son Allegedly Physically Assaulted At Pro-Kavanaugh Event

Days After Antifa Shut Down Portland Street, Maxine Waters Calls Trump “A Poster Boy For What A Mob Protester Looks Like”…

Liberals will NEVER be civil as long as they aren't in power

Trump Derangement Syndrom - - -God Help Us All

VOTE REPUBLICAN IN NOVEMBER 6TH!!!!

RaisedRight

Postby RaisedRight » Wed Oct 10, 2018 9:54 pm

O’Keefe Strikes Again=> Video Captures TN Dem Candidate Phil Bredesen in Classic ‘Bait and Switch’

You can read the article at thegatewaypundit.com

James O'Keefe Rocks.....Guess this is his October Surprise...Someone needs to tweet this video to Taylor Swift who just gave him a BIG endorsement this week......Hey Taylor your 13 year old fans can't vote :lol:

RaisedRight

Postby RaisedRight » Thu Oct 11, 2018 3:23 pm

RaisedRight wrote:
RaisedRight wrote:Looks like they caught the liberal kook staffer, Jackson Cosko who was caught Doxxing 3 GOP Senators....and he works for the kook Sheila Jackson Lee.

I'm sorry but I am beginning all Liberals in Washington have Trump Derangement Syndrome....God help us all!

Judge denies bail.....considers him too dangerous...Guess Soros/Deep Stated didn't influence the judge...I imagine this is a bigger story that we know....

Democrat Doxxer Jackson Cosko Had Cocaine and Meth – May Have Been High on Capitol Hill

I knew that more about this story would come out.....Guess they don't do employee drug testing for liberals....maybe they should!!

RaisedRight

Postby RaisedRight » Thu Oct 11, 2018 9:33 pm

Report: Glenn Simpson Lied Under Oath – Met with Bruce Ohr Before Election and Now Defies Congressional Subpoena

Rod Rosenstein doesn’t show today. Now Fusion's Glenn Simpson reportedly takes the Fifth. At some point, we have to realize: the problem has never been President Trump. The problem is the coordinated effort to undermine him... and those who will stop at nothing to cover it up. They can take the 5th of whatever they want when ever they want...Once the trials start is all over!

RaisedRight

Postby RaisedRight » Fri Oct 12, 2018 1:06 pm

Great quote from Ben Carson:

"White liberals are the most racist people there are, because they put blacks in a box and insist that they think one way...and if they don't, they attack them as illegitimate, all while they are denying that their policies destroy blacks."

Just look at how liberals have attacked Kanye West and other prominent liberal blacks. Nobody is more intolerant than liberals!

#WalkAway
Vote Republican Nov 6th!!

RaisedRight

Postby RaisedRight » Fri Oct 12, 2018 1:11 pm

The goal of the Democrats is to destroy anything that they can't control. They can't control the Presidency, so they want to ruin it. They can't control the Supreme Court so they want to discredit it. And if they can't retake Congress this November, they'll burn down the country, because it belongs to the "enemy"

-Dixon Diaz

RaisedRight

Postby RaisedRight » Fri Oct 12, 2018 1:27 pm

The Daily Mail, cited 2 anonymous ABC executives that regret their "knee jerk" decision to can Roseanne and now fear that their new series The Connors will tank under the the weight of their own Politically Correct BS....I know that I won't watch The Conner's. I imagine that they are also regretting that they canceled Last Man Standing which is now doing great on FOX.

RaisedRight

Postby RaisedRight » Fri Oct 12, 2018 5:45 pm

Hillary Clinton Loses Security Clearance Amid Email Scandal

This is GREAT News!!! Can't wait to see her in an orange jumpsuit!!

RaisedRight

Postby RaisedRight » Fri Oct 12, 2018 10:24 pm

#HimToo: Neil Patrick Harris Recalls Proposition From Whoopi Goldberg When He Was A Mid-Teen

I have heard of being scared straight. But now we have proof positive that you can be scared gay.

Return to “Soaps.com Lounge”