Democratic no bash part 2

Dish on the soaps, primetime TV shows, or just chat about whatever is on your mind.
BrianRose

Re: Democratic no bash part 2

Postby BrianRose » Thu Jul 12, 2018 8:10 pm

Palski wrote:
BrianRose wrote:Along with Trump, Putin has the Republican members of Congress doing his bidding. Trump is a pathetic disgrace to humanity and a complete embarrassment to the world. It's no surprise that he is saying and doing self-serving, unconscionable things; his reputation for being a loathsome human being precedes him. As much as I disagree with Republicans' ideology, I would never have taken them for outright traitors to the country. They are ignoring all the people in Trump's campaign circle who have either been indicted, pleaded guilty, and who have been sent to jail. They are willing to go along with, turn a blind eye to, enable, put up road blocks, deflect, and actually defend the treasonous behavior of Trump and his cohorts. Because of that, I find the Republican members of Congress to be EVEN MORE pathetic and EVEN MORE of a disgrace. They have absolutely NO SHAME!

The Republicans' strategy in that hearing today was to perform for their Dear Leader and attempt to shame, blame and humiliate FBI agent Peter Strzok. Instead, they shamed and humiliated themselves and showed the world they don't give a damn about the Trump campaign colluding with Russia to undermine our country's democracy; what they care about is how they can keep their seat in Congress, AT ANY COST - EVEN OUR DEMOCRACY, and personally benefit financially by doing the bidding of Trump and their billionaire donors.

They thought they could play with Strzok but ended up humiliating their pathetic GOP selves. What a shameless bunch of idiots.
I loved when Strzok brought up Gold Star Families. Yes, dt is a reprehensible man.
Anyone with a brain cell knows it.

Me too about the Gold Star Families. I actually applauded when Strzok commented about Trump attacking the Gold Star Family. Yes, the Republicans thoroughly humiliated themselves and then the Democrats finished them off with a cherry on top. :lol:

BrianRose

Postby BrianRose » Thu Jul 12, 2018 8:31 pm

shalaydra75 wrote:
BrianRose wrote:Along with Trump, Putin has the Republican members of Congress doing his bidding. Trump is a pathetic disgrace to humanity and a complete embarrassment to the world. It's no surprise that he is saying and doing self-serving, unconscionable things; his reputation for being a loathsome human being precedes him. As much as I disagree with Republicans' ideology, I would never have taken them for outright traitors to the country. They are ignoring all the people in Trump's campaign circle who have either been indicted, pleaded guilty, and who have been sent to jail. They are willing to go along with, turn a blind eye to, enable, put up road blocks, deflect, and actually defend the treasonous behavior of Trump and his cohorts. Because of that, I find the Republican members of Congress to be EVEN MORE pathetic and EVEN MORE of a disgrace. They have absolutely NO SHAME!

The Republicans' strategy in that hearing today was to perform for their Dear Leader and attempt to shame, blame and humiliate FBI agent Peter Strzok. Instead, they shamed and humiliated themselves and showed the world they don't give a damn about the Trump campaign colluding with Russia to undermine our country's democracy; what they care about is how they can keep their seat in Congress, AT ANY COST - EVEN OUR DEMOCRACY, and personally benefit financially by doing the bidding of Trump and their billionaire donors.

IMO, if Republicans know what is good for them, they will leave Peter Strzok. :lol: 8-) ;) He made a fool out of Gowdy and Gomert. For a while, I have been wondering if Republicans have been taking money from the Russians. The FBI helped Trump. The fact of the matter is Republicans have been cheating for a long time. Democrats have won the popular votes in 6 of the last 7 presidential elections. In 2004, when W. won both the popular votes and the electoral college, there were irregularities in OH.

As for Gowdy and Gohmert, yes, he sure did and I enjoyed every minute of it. I must say the Republicans seemed to be very angry and in full attack mode in that hearing today. I guess the stress of being the cleanup crew for Trump is getting to them. :lol: They thought they were going to handle Strzok but they got handled, instead.

You're right, the FBI helped Trump, not Hillary, and the Republicans know this, so this hearing and attack on Strzok today was merely a smoke screen of servile puppies performing for Trump.

The NRA has been getting money from the Russian donors and, of course, the NRA has been contributing to Republicans' political campaigns. These Republican politicians do what they do best, CHEAT. They don't care how they win and who they mow over to get what they want. They have never been the moral majority, more like the immoral majority.

shalaydra75

Postby shalaydra75 » Fri Jul 13, 2018 12:09 am

Hey did you guys see Congress lady Bonnie Watson-Coleman? Most posters on this clip are tRump supporters, but the statement (4:10) of the Congress-lady was spectacular. She cut down the Republicans and the FBI.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QHh3xyVajkA

Mamacub16

Postby Mamacub16 » Fri Jul 13, 2018 2:54 am

I've been watching the hearings all day and night. Gowdy got owned today by Congresswoman Watson Coleman just like he got scorched by Hillary at the ridiculous 1000 Benghazi hearings. These Republican congressmen, and I say men because there was only one woman and she yielded her time to Gowdy who clearly has an anger management issue, were out of their minds! They are desperate to stop the Mueller investigation and could care less how much scorched earth they leave in their path. Today was a pathetic show to provide cover for the Liar in Chief and throw red meat to his base via State TV, I mean Fox News. You know I could accept losing all branches of government if it were a fair fight but it's never fair. Only in America can you lose by THREE MILLION votes and still win the Presidency. Only in America can you get 1.5 million less votes and pick up congressional seats. Only in America can you deny a LEGITIMATE president a Supreme Court pick because he only has 49 out of 52 week left of his presidency. The Republicans suck at governing but they could teach a master class on shameless cheating.

BrianRose

Postby BrianRose » Fri Jul 13, 2018 7:53 am

shalaydra75 wrote:Hey did you guys see Congress lady Bonnie Watson-Coleman? Most posters on this clip are tRump supporters, but the statement (4:10) of the Congress-lady was spectacular. She cut down the Republicans and the FBI.

Shalaydra, Congresswoman Bonnie Watson-Coleman didn't hold back, did she? She has more moxie in her little finger than those Republican Congressmen have in their entire bodies. She called out Trump's enablers and lapdogs right to their faces, and she called Trump out for being an illegitimate president and for all his treachery. Congresswoman Watson-Coleman told the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth and everybody in that room knew it. Someone should recruit her to run for president. :lol:

Hey, did you catch the smile on Gowdy's face when she talked about Trump not being fit to be president? It's at 2:27. He smiled because he knows he and every Republican is that room was spewing out BS because they have been bought and paid for, while Congresswoman Watson-Coleman was speaking truth.

BrianRose

Postby BrianRose » Fri Jul 13, 2018 9:03 am

Since Republican Louie Gohmert is so angry about Peter Strzok having cheated on his wife, I wonder if he is as incensed with Trump for cheating on every one of his wives? HE'S ON WIFE #3 NOW! Trump could probably fill up a mac truck with Non Disclosure Statements he has had women sign that he cheated with. And what does Gohmert think about Trump's P-grabby antics and the numerous women who have come forward and accused him of sexual assault? Gohmert feigns outrage over Strzok's extra-marital affair, while he fiercely supports and defends a man, as Palski so appropriately described it in one of her posts, who is the poster boy for rape culture.

YoungBoldLady50

Postby YoungBoldLady50 » Fri Jul 13, 2018 11:01 am

Hello Fellow Posters, :) I've been watching the coverage of the London Protests against the current American so called President. I've never seen anything like this before. There are thousands of diverse people peacefully protesting him and it's warranted. He is such a coward, he's avoiding going to London to see the huge Anti-Trump, (and all negativity he represents,) protest rally. :shock: The "Baby Trump," is priceless...as in the poster signage..., eg.,"Dump Trump,"..."Nobody Likes U.,..Not Welcome., facemask..."Trump Stinks.," .., "We shall Overcomb., :lol: and many more. :geek:

He's not just wrecking our country with the help of the Republican Congress... he's doing everything in his power to wreck our our standing in the world. The people of London aren't happy about it as their protest are showing. :idea:

Hope everyone is doing well and enjoying summer. 8-)

Palski

Postby Palski » Fri Jul 13, 2018 2:44 pm

The Friday the Thirteenth Indictments.

Yes, Americans aided the Russians. :!:

Congressional Democrats have drafted a letter to the traiter-in-chief demanding he cancel Putin summit.

Putin has called Trump his "partner" on Russian TV. :evil:

Palski

Postby Palski » Fri Jul 13, 2018 2:52 pm

[quote="YoungBoldLady50"]Hello Fellow Posters, :) I've been watching the coverage of the London Protests against the current American so called President. I've never seen anything like this before. There are thousands of diverse people peacefully protesting him and it's warranted. He is such a coward, he's avoiding going to London to see the huge Anti-Trump, (and all negativity he represents,) protest rally. :shock: The "Baby Trump," is priceless...as in the poster signage..., eg.,"Dump Trump,"..."Nobody Likes U.,..Not Welcome., facemask..."Trump Stinks.," .., "We shall Overcomb., :lol: and many more. :geek:

He's not just wrecking our country without the help of the Republican Congress... he's doing everything in his power to wreck our our standing in the world. The people of London aren't happy about it as their protest are showing. :idea:

Hope everyone is doing well and enjoying summer. 8-)[/quote]
Happy Summer!
What a crowd size! :lol: :lol: Every news outlet covered it while Fox discussed tarriffs! And said they were good for us, no doubt.
Twinkle, twinkle Little star
Putin put you where you are! :lol:

shalaydra75

Postby shalaydra75 » Fri Jul 13, 2018 3:58 pm

BrianRose wrote:
shalaydra75 wrote:Hey did you guys see Congress lady Bonnie Watson-Coleman? Most posters on this clip are tRump supporters, but the statement (4:10) of the Congress-lady was spectacular. She cut down the Republicans and the FBI.

Shalaydra, Congresswoman Bonnie Watson-Coleman didn't hold back, did she? She has more moxie in her little finger than those Republican Congressmen have in their entire bodies. She called out Trump's enablers and lapdogs right to their faces, and she called Trump out for being an illegitimate president and for all his treachery. Congresswoman Watson-Coleman told the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth and everybody in that room knew it. Someone should recruit her to run for president. :lol:

Hey, did you catch the smile on Gowdy's face when she talked about Trump not being fit to be president? It's at 2:27. He smiled because he knows he and every Republican is that room was spewing out BS because they have been bought and paid for, while Congresswoman Watson-Coleman was speaking truth.

Thanks so much BrianRose :lol: 8-) That is why I love this thread. I would have missed Gowdy had it not been for your posts.

Return to “Soaps.com Lounge”