Democratic no bash part 2

Dish on the soaps, primetime TV shows, or just chat about whatever is on your mind.
loveridge

Re: Democratic no bash part 2

Postby loveridge » Wed Jul 11, 2018 6:01 pm

Mamacub16 wrote:If the world didn't already know what an uninformed boob Trump is, he's providing confirmation on the world stage today at NATO. This fool thinks countries pay money to NATO directly, like to a NATO bank. The reality is countries have pledged to spend 2% of their GDP for their OWN defense. (Of course, the US spends more than double our GDP on defense; thank you lobbyists and Republicans.) The whole point of NATO is our alliance to each member within and theirs to us. Kinda like if one of us were attacked, the rest of our allies would essentially have our backs. Maybe one of his aides could show him a picture book on NATO so perhaps he might grasp at least a rudimentary understanding before he opens his mouth. If Trump wasn't the President of the United States the collective literate world would be laughing in his face as opposed to behind his back. God helps us. 846 days to Election Day 2020.
#abolishtheelectoralcollege

OMG that was embarrassing how trump went on and on about germany and russia to the nato secretary and did any catch john kelly's expression and body language that was just awful :shock:

loveridge

Postby loveridge » Wed Jul 11, 2018 6:01 pm

BrianRose wrote:Ivanka Trump’s Chinese-Made Products Conveniently Spared From Dad’s Tariffs

https://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/trump-china-tariffs-spares-clothing-shoes-ivanka-safe_us_5b42a597e4b09e4a8b2e72c3

Why am I not surprised :roll:

AnneM127

Postby AnneM127 » Wed Jul 11, 2018 10:24 pm

Wow-I just had a scary thought. Thinking of the woman who just died in England due to nerve poisoning traced to Russia==suppose the 2 translators in the room alone with Putin and Trump, the ONLY other people who will be involved in this super-secret meeting, suddenly meet with unforeseen demises? Car accident, pushed off a railroad platform, skiing "accident" etc. I would NOT want to be either of these translators. And the threat comes not from only one side. The orange bully delights in ruining people's lives too.

loveridge

Postby loveridge » Thu Jul 12, 2018 7:22 am

I shudder to think how trump will act with theresa may and the queen of england over there he is going to embarrass america just like he did with nato :roll:

Palski

Postby Palski » Thu Jul 12, 2018 9:12 am

loveridge wrote:I shudder to think how trump will act with theresa may and the queen of england over there he is going to embarrass america just like he did with nato :roll:

Hi Loveridge, This is not the first undesirable she's had to deal with.
I'm hoping she rips him a new one. :lol:

The protests in Great Britain will be "huge". Dt is saying he has great support there. Everytime he opens his mouth he lies.

The song American Idiot will be playing everywhere. It is the #1 download there.
They are planning to sneak dt past the protest!!! He doesn't deserve it.

loveridge

Postby loveridge » Thu Jul 12, 2018 9:42 am

Palski wrote:
loveridge wrote:I shudder to think how trump will act with theresa may and the queen of england over there he is going to embarrass america just like he did with nato :roll:

Hi Loveridge, This is not the first undesirable she's had to deal with.
I'm hoping she rips him a new one. :lol:

The protests in Great Britain will be "huge". Dt is saying he has great support there. Everytime he opens his mouth he lies.

The song American Idiot will be playing everywhere. It is the #1 download there.
They are planning to sneak dt past the protest!!! He doesn't deserve it.

And dont forget the trump baby blimp that will be flying around hilarious :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

BrianRose

Postby BrianRose » Thu Jul 12, 2018 11:03 am

ALL of the Republican members of the Senate, along with ONE Democrat, voted to confirm Brian Benczkowski to lead the Justice Department’s CRIMINAL Division. Benczkowski has NO, NONE, NADA, ZERO experience prosecuting cases and he has Russian connections; he represented Alfa Bank, a Russian financial institution, that was alleged to have a connections to the Trump Organization.

The criminal division is one of the most significant pieces of the Justice Department. Its lawyers, along with U.S. attorneys, oversee all criminal matters, approve when to apply to the courts for the use of electronic surveillance, and advise the attorney general on criminal enforcement policy.

IMO, they have now all proven that they are complicit in Trump's and his campaign's treasonous activities with Russia and the cover-up, and are greedy, self-serving traitors.

Hoping against hope, I thought the Senators below would have rejected Trump's unqualified, conflict of interest pick:

Jeff Flake - The hypocrite who rails against Trump for the tv cameras, then votes for everything on Trump's agenda (retiring at the end of the year).

Bob Corker - Another hypocrite who rails against Trump before the tv cameras and still votes for everything on Trump's agenda (retiring at the end of the year).

Lisa Murkowski - Nothing more important, not even our country, than keeping her Senate seat, and in order to do that, being a servile puppy to Trump.

Susan Collins - Nothing more important, not even our country, than keeping her Senate seat, and in order to do that, being a servile puppy to Trump.

Richard Burr - who heads the Senate Intel Committee leading the Russia Investigation into the 2016 Election Interference. He, of all people, knows Benczkowski's confirmation is a conflict of interest because of the Russia probe.

Joe Machin FAKE, FAKE Democrat (WV) who Trump can always depend on to promote his agenda. BTW, he's up for re-election this year. He should just stop with the pretense and go ahead and run as a Republican.

BrianRose

Postby BrianRose » Thu Jul 12, 2018 7:18 pm

Along with Trump, Putin has the Republican members of Congress doing his bidding. Trump is a pathetic disgrace to humanity and a complete embarrassment to the world. It's no surprise that he is saying and doing self-serving, unconscionable things; his reputation for being a loathsome human being precedes him. As much as I disagree with Republicans' ideology, I would never have taken them for outright traitors to the country. They are ignoring all the people in Trump's campaign circle who have either been indicted, pleaded guilty, and who have been sent to jail. They are willing to go along with, turn a blind eye to, enable, put up road blocks, deflect, and actually defend the treasonous behavior of Trump and his cohorts. Because of that, I find the Republican members of Congress to be EVEN MORE pathetic and EVEN MORE of a disgrace. They have absolutely NO SHAME!

The Republicans' strategy in that hearing today was to perform for their Dear Leader and attempt to shame, blame and humiliate FBI agent Peter Strzok. Instead, they shamed and humiliated themselves and showed the world they don't give a damn about the Trump campaign colluding with Russia to undermine our country's democracy; what they care about is how they can keep their seat in Congress, AT ANY COST - EVEN OUR DEMOCRACY, and personally benefit financially by doing the bidding of Trump and their billionaire donors.

Palski

Postby Palski » Thu Jul 12, 2018 7:45 pm

BrianRose wrote:Along with Trump, Putin has the Republican members of Congress doing his bidding. Trump is a pathetic disgrace to humanity and a complete embarrassment to the world. It's no surprise that he is saying and doing self-serving, unconscionable things; his reputation for being a loathsome human being precedes him. As much as I disagree with Republicans' ideology, I would never have taken them for outright traitors to the country. They are ignoring all the people in Trump's campaign circle who have either been indicted, pleaded guilty, and who have been sent to jail. They are willing to go along with, turn a blind eye to, enable, put up road blocks, deflect, and actually defend the treasonous behavior of Trump and his cohorts. Because of that, I find the Republican members of Congress to be EVEN MORE pathetic and EVEN MORE of a disgrace. They have absolutely NO SHAME!

The Republicans' strategy in that hearing today was to perform for their Dear Leader and attempt to shame, blame and humiliate FBI agent Peter Strzok. Instead, they shamed and humiliated themselves and showed the world they don't give a damn about the Trump campaign colluding with Russia to undermine our country's democracy; what they care about is how they can keep their seat in Congress, AT ANY COST - EVEN OUR DEMOCRACY, and personally benefit financially by doing the bidding of Trump and their billionaire donors.

They thought they could play with Strzok but ended up humiliating their pathetic GOP selves. What a shameless bunch of idiots.
I loved when Strzok brought up Gold Star Families. Yes, dt is a reprehensible man.
Anyone with a brain cell knows it.

shalaydra75

Postby shalaydra75 » Thu Jul 12, 2018 7:54 pm

BrianRose wrote:Along with Trump, Putin has the Republican members of Congress doing his bidding. Trump is a pathetic disgrace to humanity and a complete embarrassment to the world. It's no surprise that he is saying and doing self-serving, unconscionable things; his reputation for being a loathsome human being precedes him. As much as I disagree with Republicans' ideology, I would never have taken them for outright traitors to the country. They are ignoring all the people in Trump's campaign circle who have either been indicted, pleaded guilty, and who have been sent to jail. They are willing to go along with, turn a blind eye to, enable, put up road blocks, deflect, and actually defend the treasonous behavior of Trump and his cohorts. Because of that, I find the Republican members of Congress to be EVEN MORE pathetic and EVEN MORE of a disgrace. They have absolutely NO SHAME!

IMO, if Republicans know what is good for them, they will leave Peter Strzok. :lol: 8-) ;) He made a fool out of Gowdy and Gomert. For a while, I have been wondering if Republicans have been taking money from the Russians. The FBI helped Trump. The fact of the matter is Republicans have been cheating for a long time. Democrats have won the popular votes in 6 of the last 7 presidential elections. In 2004, when W. won both the popular votes and the electoral college, there were irregularities in OH.

Return to “Soaps.com Lounge”