Democratic no bash part 2

Dish on the soaps, primetime TV shows, or just chat about whatever is on your mind.
loveridge

Re: Democratic no bash part 2

Postby loveridge » Thu Jun 21, 2018 8:17 pm

happens wrote:
loveridge wrote:
happens wrote:I just saw on my Newsfeed that Melania Trump is down at the border trying to figure out how to get these kids reunited with their parents immediately. I think that's our answer to why Trump signed the executive order Melania was probably pressuring him either he signs executive order or she leaves or something like that. I bet Melania was going down to that border regardless. At least someone in that Administration has a heart thank goodness.

But did you see the jacket she wore on her way there I just think she is just trying to do PR

Melania Trump wore an offensive jacket on her way to visit a child detention center. WTF?

ORLI MATLOW
Jun 21, 2018@1:15 PM

What was she thinking?

Okay I just saw the jacket it says "I really don't care do you" She wore it while boarding the plane, she took it off when she got there, but then she put it back on again as soon as she left. Smh
It was like she gave those children the middle finger tasteless :roll:

happens

Postby happens » Thu Jun 21, 2018 8:28 pm

loveridge wrote:
happens wrote:
loveridge wrote:But did you see the jacket she wore on her way there I just think she is just trying to do PR

Melania Trump wore an offensive jacket on her way to visit a child detention center. WTF?

ORLI MATLOW

What was she thinking?

Okay I just saw the jacket it says "I really don't care do you" She wore it while boarding the plane, she took it off when she got there, but then she put it back on again as soon as she left. Smh
It was like she gave those children the middle finger tasteless :roll:

Donald Trump tweeted she wore the jacket as a message to the media that she's sick and tired of the media and she no longer cares what the fake news media says. Well I'm done with her now. I actually liked her/felt sorry for her for some reason. I thought she was sincere. I should have known better after all she married Trump. I just pray he doesn't get reelected.

YoungBoldLady50

Postby YoungBoldLady50 » Sat Jun 23, 2018 7:15 pm

happens wrote:But did you see the jacket she wore on her way there I just think she is just trying to do PR

ORLI MATLOW

What was she thinking?

Okay I just saw the jacket it says "I really don't care do you" She wore it while boarding the plane, she took it off when she got there, but then she put it back on again as soon as she left. Smh[/quote]It was like she gave those children the middle finger tasteless :roll:[/quote]
Donald Trump tweeted she wore the jacket as a message to the media that she's sick and tired of the media and she no longer cares what the fake news media says. Well I'm done with her now. I actually liked her/felt sorry for her for some reason. I thought she was sincere. I should have known better after all she married Trump. I just pray he doesn't get reelected.[/quote]

Hello Happens, ;) I don't feel sorry for her. She supported her cheating, lying, mean-spirited husband and his vile anti Obama birther crusade. :evil: If she had any grace she wouldn't have worn that jacket on the same day she went to visit that detention center. She's as classless as her husband, Invanka, Huckabee, Nielson, Pence, Lewandoski, etc..and the majority of the Fox news pundits. :evil:

On a happier note... enjoy your trip to Niagara Falls and Canada. :P If you see that good looking Canadian Leader Trudeau, please say hello :P ..and how embarrassed we are over how the Dotard Trump treated him.... It's Un-American... :roll: Don't be tempted to stay in Canada, your vote is needed to help vote out the Repubs this fall. It will be a good start in not getting him re-elected. Especially in Michigan. :geek:

I'm wondering if you are driving or flying, it would be a beautiful drive. Either way you have a safe and fun trip.. 8-)

happens

Postby happens » Sat Jun 23, 2018 7:34 pm

YoungBoldLady50 wrote:
happens wrote:
Donald Trump tweeted she wore the jacket as a message to the media that she's sick and tired of the media and she no longer cares what the fake news media says. Well I'm done with her now. I actually liked her/felt sorry for her for some reason. I thought she was sincere. I should have known better after all she married Trump. I just pray he doesn't get reelected.

Hello Happens, ;) I don't feel sorry for her. She supported her cheating, lying, mean-spirited husband and his vile anti Obama birther crusade. :evil: If she had any grace she wouldn't have worn that jacket on the same day she went to visit that detention center. She's as classless as her husband, Invanka, Huckabee, Nielson, Pence, Lewandoski, etc..and the majority of the Fox news pundits. :evil:

On a happier note... enjoy your trip to Niagara Falls and Canada. :P If you see that good looking Canadian Leader Trudeau, please say hello :P ..and how embarrassed we are over how the Dotard Trump treated him.... It's Un-American... :roll: Don't be tempted to stay in Canada, your vote is needed to help vote out the Repubs this fall. It will be a good start in not getting him re-elected. Especially in Michigan. :geek:

I'm wondering if you are driving or flying, it would be a beautiful drive. Either way you have a safe and fun trip.. 8-)

Hi YBL50, Yep I don't know what I was thinking. I guess I just wanted to like our First Lady. Even when I didn't like President Bush, I liked Laura. Well Melania Trump is no Laura Bush that's for sure, she's not even close.

Driving via Canada. I'm so excited. We're doing the Hornblower cruise and Skylon Tower so we get a real feel of the falls. It's not that far from here but I've never been and it's on my bucket list. I'll bet some of the Canadians offer their condolences to us Americans having to put up with Trump. I tell you if it weren't for my sons and grandchildren I think I'd like to move to Canada. They have universal healthcare and other privileges that I wish we had here.

Palski

Postby Palski » Wed Jun 27, 2018 2:16 pm

The Guardian is reporting that t rump funneled 1.6 million dollars to Hannity for favorable coverage.

Anyone surprised? :shock:

loveridge

Postby loveridge » Wed Jun 27, 2018 3:39 pm

Palski wrote:The Guardian is reporting that t rump funneled 1.6 million dollars to Hannity for favorable coverage.

Nope not surprised at all

Palski

Postby Palski » Wed Jun 27, 2018 5:18 pm

loveridge wrote:
Palski wrote:The Guardian is reporting that t rump funneled 1.6 million dollars to Hannity for favorable coverage.

Nope not surprised at all

Can't find this story anywhere else and this is the same amount Cohen paid out. So we'll see.

The SCOTUS retirement of Kennedy is maddening, though. McConnell held our pick over an "election year".

BrianRose

Postby BrianRose » Thu Jun 28, 2018 10:46 am

DEMOCRATIC Senators Joe Manchin (W.Va.), Heidi Heitkamp (N.D.) and Joe Donnelly (Ind.) voted for Neil Gorsuch for the Supreme Court. All 3 are up for re-election in 2018. VOTE THEM OUT!

BrianRose

Postby BrianRose » Thu Jun 28, 2018 11:14 am

Just like her husband, Melania Trump seems to intentionally send mixed messages on crucial matters that come up. There is ABSOLUTELY NO REASON, NO RATIONAL EXPLANATION for someone in her position to have worn such a tactless, tasteless, crude, classless, jacket with that insensitive wording scrawled on the back who was going to visit those traumatized, distraught children. Days after Trump's vile comments about women were aired on that Access Hollywood tape, she wore a "pussy bow" blouse to the 2nd presidential debate.

It appears the ONLY ADULT in that crass, corrupt crime family that has any decency, dignity, and class is Tiffany Trump.

Palski

Postby Palski » Thu Jun 28, 2018 3:00 pm

BrianRose wrote:Just like her husband, Melania Trump seems to intentionally send mixed messages on crucial matters that come up. There is ABSOLUTELY NO REASON, NO RATIONAL EXPLANATION for someone in her position to have worn such a tactless, tasteless, crude, classless, jacket with that insensitive wording scrawled on the back who was going to visit those traumatized, distraught children. Days after Trump's vile comments about women were aired on that Access Hollywood tape, she wore a "pussy bow" blouse to the 2nd presidential debate.

It appears the ONLY ADULT in that crass, corrupt crime family that has any decency, dignity, and class is Tiffany Trump.

But she Be best! :lol: Can't stand her.

Return to “Soaps.com Lounge”