Democratic no bash part 2

Dish on the soaps, primetime TV shows, or just chat about whatever is on your mind.
loveridge

Re: Democratic no bash part 2

Postby loveridge » Sat May 26, 2018 8:48 am

AnneM127 wrote:
kenya12 wrote:
BrianRose wrote:Donald Trump threatens to deport NFL players who defy him — and that’s just the beginning
https://www.salon.com/2018/05/25/donald-trump-threatens-to-deport-nfl-players-who-defy-him-and-thats-just-the-beginning/

Where is he going to deport them too he cant do anything and the NFL players need to call his bluff and watch this bafoon back down all they got to do is take a page out of kim jung un and president ping from china playbook you saw how they made him look stupid and small trump is a clown and a bully stand up to him and watch him go in the corner like a little puppy :lol: :lol:

HEY!! No insulting dogs!!! It would be laughable if it wasn't so horrendous. Can the current occupant of the WH not think two steps ahead? Where would the athletes go? And what would happen to the economies of all the major cities where sports are such a major attraction....like ALL of them? This is a never ending nightmare with this guy. It is appalling that the Republicans in the House and Senate do absolutely NADA-zip to rein him in. So many environmental protections gone already. There is a shooting a week at our schools. Hawaii is about to disappear into the ocean, plenty of Puerto Rico remains without power, wildfires rage in CA and the west, and we daily have to hear crap about his latest shenanigans? Everything is wrong with this picture. My hope lies with all the 17 year old survivors of school shootings who have lost friends and whose birthdays are before the November elections. I know in FL they are done, done, DONE. They got some attention, and now they have to speak with their index fingers at the polls and believe me they are waiting to do so. 8-)

Thank you this will also be cutting out a lot of jobs you know the people who do the tail gating parties, the concession stands etc" trump is actually destroying the NFL we use to buy season tickets but not anymore nor do we watch the NFL I am a strong believer in the first amendment and when an organization tries to strip any person of that I will no longer support goodbye NFL you have just lost my money you did it to yourself and I agree it is the youth that will kick the GOP out even the young republicans are sick and tired and is crossing over this was article was from last year but it still holds true today

Young people are leaving the Republican Party in droves, new study finds
As young millennials leave in droves, research suggests the future of the GOP may be more precarious than it appear
JACOB SUGARMAN
MAY 18, 2017 11:42PM (UTC)

kenya12

Postby kenya12 » Sat May 26, 2018 10:34 am

AnneM127 wrote:
kenya12 wrote:
BrianRose wrote:Donald Trump threatens to deport NFL players who defy him — and that’s just the beginning
https://www.salon.com/2018/05/25/donald-trump-threatens-to-deport-nfl-players-who-defy-him-and-thats-just-the-beginning/

Where is he going to deport them too he cant do anything and the NFL players need to call his bluff and watch this bafoon back down all they got to do is take a page out of kim jung un and president ping from china playbook you saw how they made him look stupid and small trump is a clown and a bully stand up to him and watch him go in the corner like a little puppy :lol: :lol:

HEY!! No insulting dogs!!! It would be laughable if it wasn't so horrendous. Can the current occupant of the WH not think two steps ahead? Where would the athletes go? And what would happen to the economies of all the major cities where sports are such a major attraction....like ALL of them? This is a never ending nightmare with this guy. It is appalling that the Republicans in the House and Senate do absolutely NADA-zip to rein him in. So many environmental protections gone already. There is a shooting a week at our schools. Hawaii is about to disappear into the ocean, plenty of Puerto Rico remains without power, wildfires rage in CA and the west, and we daily have to hear crap about his latest shenanigans? Everything is wrong with this picture. My hope lies with all the 17 year old survivors of school shootings who have lost friends and whose birthdays are before the November elections. I know in FL they are done, done, DONE. They got some attention, and now they have to speak with their index fingers at the polls and believe me they are waiting to do so. 8-)

ITA :D

BrianRose

Postby BrianRose » Sat May 26, 2018 11:50 am

loveridge wrote:
kenya12 wrote:

Trump is just talking SH*T he is bringing this up again to deflect from the trouble he is in and to appeal to his base he cant do a darn thing but run his darn mouth and like you said in your posts china president and kim jung un along with putin showed us what kind of fool he is what will end up happening and you can mark it down because it happen this past season the NFL will continue to lose big money and ratings this past superbowl got the lowest ratings since 2009 he is hurting the owners the most they are the ones that are losing billions and that is what they get for co signing with this fool I dont even watch football anymore nor buy their season tickets that is money that the owners are losing

BINGO!! I totally agree with you, Loveridge, that the reason you stated is the ONLY reason he's even talking about the NFL players.

Without a doubt, who SHOULDN'T have been in the country are all the Russians who met with Benedict Trump and his Benedict lackeys to collude and conspire against our election process, our democracy, our Country, and the American people. The NFL players are NOT TRAITORS, and to date, NOT ONE OF THEM have been indicted or pleaded guilty to collusion or conspiracy against their own country. These players are exercising their constitutional rights under the First Amendment of the Constitution of the United States of America, which Benedict Trump swore to PRESERVE, PROTECT, AND DEFEND. No surprise here, though, that the oath he took fell on deaf ears, because he lied incessantly throughout his treasonous plagued campaign and nothing has changed since he illegitimately took up residence in the White House. When you lie, steal and cheat to get something, you have a right to be insecure and feel undeserving of your ill-gotten gain. That's why Hillary Clinton getting the majority of the popular vote by 3 million is such a sore subject for him. She didn't have to collude and conspire with Russians or betray her country to get them, either.

Having said that, THE REALITY IS Trump doesn't give a damn about the NFL players not standing for the National Anthem. I doubt he even knows the words to the National Anthem. This ploy, along with all the other BS he's constantly throwing up against a wall to see what will stick, has EVERYTHING do with DISTRACTING from Mueller's investigation of treasonous activities by his campaign to collude and conspire with our adversary Russia to undermine the 2016 election and our democracy to get him in the White House.

kenya12

Postby kenya12 » Sat May 26, 2018 12:29 pm

loveridge wrote:
kenya12 wrote:

Trump is just talking SH*T he is bringing this up again to deflect from the trouble he is in and to appeal to his base he cant do a darn thing but run his darn mouth and like you said in your posts china president and kim jung un along with putin showed us what kind of fool he is what will end up happening and you can mark it down because it happen this past season the NFL will continue to lose big money and ratings this past superbowl got the lowest ratings since 2009 he is hurting the owners the most they are the ones that are losing billions and that is what they get for co signing with this fool I dont even watch football anymore nor buy their season tickets that is money that the owners are losing

I agree he does not have the power to deport american born players anywhere I use to be a football fan too but I no longer watch either it is all about politics and not fun and they need to get rid of that archaic song anyway no one cares about it you see the people in the crowds they are on their cell phones or eating and drinking beer they could care less about a song

kenya12

Postby kenya12 » Sat May 26, 2018 12:36 pm

Well said brianrose I agree 100 percent :D could not repond due to the 3 embedded rule but you hit the nail on the head both you and loveridge oh there is a move a foot to get rid of the electoral college and go by the popular vote I saw it yesterday on chris matthews show they should have done this all along but now that we have a disaster like trump in office they are now looking into it if they would have done this long ago hillary would have been president instead of this idiot

BrianRose

Postby BrianRose » Sat May 26, 2018 1:08 pm

kenya12 wrote:Well said brianrose I agree 100 percent :D could not repond due to the 3 embedded rule but you hit the nail on the head both you and loveridge oh there is a move a foot to get rid of the electoral college and go by the popular vote I saw it yesterday on chris matthews show they should have done this all along but now that we have a disaster like trump in office they are now looking into it if they would have done this long ago hillary would have been president instead of this idiot

Hi, Kenya, I'm glad to hear that about the move to get rid of the electoral college which, as you say, should have been done years ago. The 2016 Election proved that the majority of voters realized what a pathological lying degenerate Trump was and is and voted for Hillary. IMO, I think Trump's campaign was tainted and riddled with corruption, lies, deceit, and collusion and conspiracy with a foreign adversary. It was a scam and a sham! And one more thing, had Trump's campaign not colluded and conspired with Russia to undermine the election, Hillary would now be president.

I'll have to check out Chris Mathews' Friday show.

BrianRose

Postby BrianRose » Mon May 28, 2018 9:59 am

ANY SUBJECT OF AN INVESTIGATIONS would love to have investigative information collected by the FBI, attorneys general and prosecutors while they are under investigation for criminal activity. Since NO ONE is supposed to be above the law, can we NOW expect this same PRIVILEDGED TREATMENT for ANYONE who is the subject of an investigation?

REPUBLICANS ARE PROTECTING AND DEFENDING A THUG, A KNOWN PATHOLOGICAL LIAR, BLATANT CORRUPTION, AND A WANNA-BE-AUTHORITARIAN. I can understand why some of them, like Nunes and Giuliani, are giving it their ALL to obstruct justice because, IMO, they are involved in this collusion and conspiracy with Russia up to their ears and they are trying to protect their own asses, as well.

kenya12

Postby kenya12 » Mon May 28, 2018 11:49 am

BrianRose wrote:ANY SUBJECT OF AN INVESTIGATIONS would love to have investigative information collected by the FBI, attorneys general and prosecutors while they are under investigation for criminal activity. Since NO ONE is supposed to be above the law, can we NOW expect this same PRIVILEDGED TREATMENT for ANYONE who is the subject of an investigation?

REPUBLICANS ARE PROTECTING AND DEFENDING A THUG, A KNOWN PATHOLOGICAL LIAR, BLATANT CORRUPTION, AND A WANNA-BE-AUTHORITARIAN. I can understand why some of them, like Nunes and Giuliani, are giving it their ALL to obstruct justice because, IMO, they are involved in this collusion and conspiracy with Russia up to their ears and they are trying to protect their own asses, as well.

My husband said the same thing all those who are protecting him are involved and he said and I agree before it is all over they will be exposed trump has dirt on all of them and is calling in those favors it will come out everything done in the dark MUST COME TO LIGHT

Palski

Postby Palski » Mon May 28, 2018 2:15 pm

kenya12 wrote:
BrianRose wrote:ANY SUBJECT OF AN INVESTIGATIONS would love to have investigative information collected by the FBI, attorneys general and prosecutors while they are under investigation for criminal activity. Since NO ONE is supposed to be above the law, can we NOW expect this same PRIVILEDGED TREATMENT for ANYONE who is the subject of an investigation?

My husband said the same thing all those who are protecting him are involved and he said and I agree before it is all over they will be exposed trump has dirt on all of them and is calling in those favors it will come out everything done in the dark MUST COME TO LIGHT

ITA with your posts, guys.
Blue Wave.

BrianRose

Postby BrianRose » Mon May 28, 2018 7:49 pm

kenya12 wrote:

So true, Kenya, and Bob Mueller and Michael Avenatti are the ones exposing the vermin and GENUINELY draining the swamp.

Return to “Soaps.com Lounge”