Democratic no bash part 2

Dish on the soaps, primetime TV shows, or just chat about whatever is on your mind.
User avatar
loveridge
Posts: 9338
Joined: Fri Aug 28, 2015 3:45 pm

Re: Democratic no bash part 2

Postby loveridge » Thu May 17, 2018 4:00 am

BrianRose wrote:
loveridge wrote:Check this out now even israel is laughing at this fool and is mocking him :roll:

‘They’re laughing at him’: Thomas Friedman explains why Trump screwed up the Israel embassy deal
Sarah K. Burris SARAH K. BURRIS
15 MAY 2018 AT 22:43 ET


Thanks for the article, Loveridge, it was very enlightening. Yes, they are all laughing at Trump and deservedly so. He doesn't have a clue what he's doing. I LOL when the author of the article said the Israel Embassy deal could have been the "Art of the Deal" but, instead, it was the "Art of the Giveaway."

You are welcome and friedman was so funny when he said that but he was right the whole world is laughing at this clown and at us remember when he got elected the other countries were saying why in the world did you all vote for this moron :lol:

User avatar
loveridge
Posts: 9338
Joined: Fri Aug 28, 2015 3:45 pm

Re: Democratic no bash part 2

Postby loveridge » Thu May 17, 2018 4:04 am

tionne12 wrote:
loveridge wrote:Check this out now even israel is laughing at this fool and is mocking him :roll:

‘They’re laughing at him’: Thomas Friedman explains why Trump screwed up the Israel embassy deal
Sarah K. Burris SARAH K. BURRIS
15 MAY 2018 AT 22:43 ET

I am not astute on this but something should tell you that if your predecessors before you did not touch this then what made you think that it would be any different with you trump that right there should have been a red flag now you have hell breaking out over there and from what I have been seeing in the news it looks as if there is no end in sight I have always believed that trump was a bad omen everything he touches turns to hell

Exactly bush would not go there, clinton would not go there and obama did not either they knew it would end up badly that is why they did not move the embassy there but trump is unlearned and a fool and netanyahu saw his chance and grabbed it cant blame him blame trump for being used like a 2 dollar what santa clause says :lol:

User avatar
BrianRose
Posts: 4314
Joined: Tue May 15, 2012 11:36 am

Re: Democratic no bash part 2

Postby BrianRose » Thu May 17, 2018 6:58 pm

Paul Manafort's Ex-Son-In-Law Flips in Secret Plea Deal. Unbeknownst to us, this happened back in January. Bob Mueller has hunted down and rounded up a bunch of treasonous WITCHES who have flipped and pleaded guilty or who have been indicted. But then there are those who want to call this a Nothing Burger. It sure looks like a Whopper to me. :lol: :lol: :lol:


User avatar
YoungBoldLady50
Posts: 7221
Joined: Fri Sep 28, 2012 10:29 am
Location: New Jersey

Re: Democratic no bash part 2

Postby YoungBoldLady50 » Thu May 17, 2018 11:08 pm

BrianRose wrote:Paul Manafort's Ex-Son-In-Law Flips in Secret Plea Deal. Unbeknownst to us, this happened back in January. Bob Mueller has hunted down and rounded up a bunch of treasonous WITCHES who have flipped and pleaded guilty or who have been indicted. But then there are those who want to call this a Nothing Burger. It sure looks like a Whopper to me. :lol: :lol: :lol:



Hi There BrianRose, ;) Lol! You've got that right and Mueller is the the Big Mac of hunting down these treacherous WITCHES, in their "White Castle's," who are hell bent on destroying this country, environmentally, culturally, politically, racially, judicially, socially, etc, while lining their pockets with tax payers money. :x

"Double double toil and trouble;
"Fire burn and cauldron bubble."... Shakespeare.

Mueller is cooking these very subtantive "burgers," with steadfast combustion and the Trumpsters are feeling the heat. :twisted:


Happy Spring... 8-)

kenya12
Posts: 3214
Joined: Wed Oct 12, 2016 7:59 am

Re: Democratic no bash part 2

Postby kenya12 » Fri May 18, 2018 7:30 am

YoungBoldLady50 wrote:
BrianRose wrote:Paul Manafort's Ex-Son-In-Law Flips in Secret Plea Deal. Unbeknownst to us, this happened back in January. Bob Mueller has hunted down and rounded up a bunch of treasonous WITCHES who have flipped and pleaded guilty or who have been indicted. But then there are those who want to call this a Nothing Burger. It sure looks like a Whopper to me. :lol: :lol: :lol:



Hi There BrianRose, ;) Lol! You've got that right and Mueller is the the Big Mac of hunting down these treacherous WITCHES, in their "White Castle's," who are hell bent on destroying this country, environmentally, culturally, politically, racially, judicially, socially, etc, while lining their pockets with tax payers money. :x

"Double double toil and trouble;
"Fire burn and cauldron bubble."... Shakespeare.

Mueller is cooking these very subtantive "burgers," with steadfast combustion and the Trumpsters are feeling the heat. :twisted:


Happy Spring... 8-)

PREDICTION all these people are going down before it is all said and done none will come out unscathed

User avatar
happens
Posts: 13217
Joined: Sat Jun 07, 2014 6:16 pm
Location: Michigan

Re: Democratic no bash part 2

Postby happens » Fri May 18, 2018 8:27 am

Have you seen the Bill Gates video? Melinda was very put off by Trump's detailed description of their daughter's looks when Trump spoke to them. What kind of a perve meets Bill and Melinda Gates and discusses their daughter's awesome body or looks or whatever, they didn't go into detail about what Trump said but it's easy to imagine since he talks about his own daughter the same way. He also didn't know the difference between HPV and HIV and when Bill Gates mentioned vaccines Trump said vaccines are a bad thing right, I'm thinking about getting a special commission to investigate the bad things about vaccines. Gates advised him against doing that.

User avatar
BrianRose
Posts: 4314
Joined: Tue May 15, 2012 11:36 am

Re: Democratic no bash part 2

Postby BrianRose » Fri May 18, 2018 11:48 am

happens wrote:Have you seen the Bill Gates video? Melinda was very put off by Trump's detailed description of their daughter's looks when Trump spoke to them. What kind of a perve meets Bill and Melinda Gates and discusses their daughter's awesome body or looks or whatever, they didn't go into detail about what Trump said but it's easy to imagine since he talks about his own daughter the same way. He also didn't know the difference between HPV and HIV and when Bill Gates mentioned vaccines Trump said vaccines are a bad thing right, I'm thinking about getting a special commission to investigate the bad things about vaccines. Gates advised him against doing that.


Hi Happens, I saw it last night on the Chris Hayes show on MSNBC. It was hilarious but not surprising at all. The kind of perve that meets the parents of a young woman and discusses the daughter's awesome body and looks with her parents is a classless, repugnant person like Trump.

For those who would like to see the video Happens is talking about, here is the link:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dY7byG1YGwg

User avatar
BrianRose
Posts: 4314
Joined: Tue May 15, 2012 11:36 am

Re: Democratic no bash part 2

Postby BrianRose » Fri May 18, 2018 11:56 am

YoungBoldLady50 wrote:
BrianRose wrote:Paul Manafort's Ex-Son-In-Law Flips in Secret Plea Deal. Unbeknownst to us, this happened back in January. Bob Mueller has hunted down and rounded up a bunch of treasonous WITCHES who have flipped and pleaded guilty or who have been indicted. But then there are those who want to call this a Nothing Burger. It sure looks like a Whopper to me. :lol: :lol: :lol:



Hi There BrianRose, ;) Lol! You've got that right and Mueller is the the Big Mac of hunting down these treacherous WITCHES, in their "White Castle's," who are hell bent on destroying this country, environmentally, culturally, politically, racially, judicially, socially, etc, while lining their pockets with tax payers money. :x

"Double double toil and trouble;
"Fire burn and cauldron bubble."... Shakespeare.

Mueller is cooking these very subtantive "burgers," with steadfast combustion and the Trumpsters are feeling the heat. :twisted:


Happy Spring... 8-)


Hi YoungBoldLady, LOL :lol: I love this post. The Double double...(spoken by the witches) is very relevant here.

Happy Spring to you too.

tionne12
Posts: 2615
Joined: Sat Jul 09, 2016 7:44 pm

Re: Democratic no bash part 2

Postby tionne12 » Fri May 18, 2018 1:46 pm

loveridge wrote:
tionne12 wrote:
loveridge wrote:Check this out now even israel is laughing at this fool and is mocking him :roll:

‘They’re laughing at him’: Thomas Friedman explains why Trump screwed up the Israel embassy deal
Sarah K. Burris SARAH K. BURRIS
15 MAY 2018 AT 22:43 ET

I am not astute on this but something should tell you that if your predecessors before you did not touch this then what made you think that it would be any different with you trump that right there should have been a red flag now you have hell breaking out over there and from what I have been seeing in the news it looks as if there is no end in sight I have always believed that trump was a bad omen everything he touches turns to hell

Exactly bush would not go there, clinton would not go there and obama did not either they knew it would end up badly that is why they did not move the embassy there but trump is unlearned and a fool and netanyahu saw his chance and grabbed it cant blame him blame trump for being used like a 2 dollar what santa clause says :lol:

ITA they knew the risks involved if they did that

tionne12
Posts: 2615
Joined: Sat Jul 09, 2016 7:44 pm

Re: Democratic no bash part 2

Postby tionne12 » Fri May 18, 2018 1:47 pm

BrianRose wrote:
happens wrote:Have you seen the Bill Gates video? Melinda was very put off by Trump's detailed description of their daughter's looks when Trump spoke to them. What kind of a perve meets Bill and Melinda Gates and discusses their daughter's awesome body or looks or whatever, they didn't go into detail about what Trump said but it's easy to imagine since he talks about his own daughter the same way. He also didn't know the difference between HPV and HIV and when Bill Gates mentioned vaccines Trump said vaccines are a bad thing right, I'm thinking about getting a special commission to investigate the bad things about vaccines. Gates advised him against doing that.


Hi Happens, I saw it last night on the Chris Hayes show on MSNBC. It was hilarious but not surprising at all. The kind of perve that meets the parents of a young woman and discusses the daughter's awesome body and looks with her parents is a classless, repugnant person like Trump.

For those who would like to see the video Happens is talking about, here is the link:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dY7byG1YGwg
OMG what a sick man he is :oops:


Return to “Soaps.com Lounge”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot] and 1 guest

Back to Top