Democratic no bash part 2

Dish on the soaps, primetime TV shows, or just chat about whatever is on your mind.
loveridge

Re: Democratic no bash part 2

Postby loveridge » Tue Mar 13, 2018 1:34 pm

Also russia will dump the dollar

Russia looks to dump US dollar in settlements with #Iran https://on.rt.com/8yy5

6:25 AM - Feb 12, 2018
77 people are talking about this

kenya12

Postby kenya12 » Tue Mar 13, 2018 2:20 pm

Rex tillerson is just happy to be away from the insane asylum :lol: :lol: :lol:

Palski

Postby Palski » Tue Mar 13, 2018 4:42 pm

loveridge wrote:Also russia will dump the dollar

Didn't read it yet but they have been saying they would team with China to break us financially. With no leader in the WH we are headed down a very dark road and they are trying to light another match in the Middle East by attacking the Iran agreement. You ask me, dt is selling us out everywhere. There is not one thing this administration is able to do right. Russia backs Iran, has just brutally attacked our soldiers in Syria and ho hum dt is making the US vulnerable in every way, ignoring sanctions and is weak. The weakest man (traitor) to sit in the WH. Congress better start smelling the coffee. No one in the world trusts him but his idiotic base.

Palski

Postby Palski » Tue Mar 13, 2018 4:46 pm

kenya12 wrote:Rex tillerson is just happy to be away from the insane asylum :lol: :lol: :lol:
Away from the man he called a moron.

loveridge

Postby loveridge » Tue Mar 13, 2018 9:32 pm

Palski wrote:

Didn't read it yet but they have been saying they would team with China to break us financially. With no leader in the WH we are headed down a very dark road and they are trying to light another match in the Middle East by attacking the Iran agreement. You ask me, dt is selling us out everywhere. There is not one thing this administration is able to do right. Russia backs Iran, has just brutally attacked our soldiers in Syria and ho hum dt is making the US vulnerable in every way, ignoring sanctions and is weak. The weakest man (traitor) to sit in the WH. Congress better start smelling the coffee. No one in the world trusts him but his idiotic base.

And I have read that russia and china are supplying north korea with what they need I believe all three nations are working together and China is kicking america out of africa when it comes to trading China is building infractures and supplying internet to the africans on that continent they have africa locked stocked and barreled the africans do not want to have anything to do with trump or america because of SH*thole comment china is now africa's trading partner as well as other nations that is why tillerson was over there to smooth things over but it didn't work

loveridge

Postby loveridge » Wed Mar 14, 2018 5:26 am

Democrat won pennsylvania lamb is the winner

happens

Postby happens » Wed Mar 14, 2018 10:58 am

loveridge wrote:Democrat won pennsylvania lamb is the winner

That is wonderful. I'm glad that the no good hypocrite who had to resign was replaced by a worthy candidate. If Dems can run great candidates like Lamb the rich good ole boy donors like Koch brothers won't stand in a chance in 18

tionne12

Postby tionne12 » Wed Mar 14, 2018 1:05 pm

loveridge wrote:
Palski wrote:

And I have read that russia and china are supplying north korea with what they need I believe all three nations are working together and China is kicking america out of africa when it comes to trading China is building infractures and supplying internet to the africans on that continent they have africa locked stocked and barreled the africans do not want to have anything to do with trump or america because of SH*thole comment china is now africa's trading partner as well as other nations that is why tillerson was over there to smooth things over but it didn't work
Thanks to trump this country is going down the toilet putin must be loving this

loveridge

Postby loveridge » Wed Mar 14, 2018 2:43 pm

happens wrote:
loveridge wrote:Democrat won pennsylvania lamb is the winner

That is wonderful. I'm glad that the no good hypocrite who had to resign was replaced by a worthy candidate. If Dems can run great candidates like Lamb the rich good ole boy donors like Koch brothers won't stand in a chance in 18
ita

loveridge

Postby loveridge » Thu Mar 15, 2018 5:56 am

Also pakistan dropped the dollar after trump talked crap about them
Pakistan Dumps the Dollar in Trade with China
JANUARY 4, 2018 BY SCHIFFGOLD 0

Return to “Soaps.com Lounge”